Off Road Encounter

Story Info
Hot wife enjoys the attention of a back road lover.
2.8k words
3.87
43.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlawson
dlawson
67 Followers

"Where?" Beth asked, holding her cell phone tightly against one ear and pressing her other ear closed with her fingers to block ambient noise. The man on the other end of the conversation was trying to give her directions.

"Turn left onto Lowman Road off Roy Road. Go down about a quarter mile and there is a dirt road on the right. It kinda looks like a driveway." He repeated.

"Am I going to be able to get in there in my Charger?" Beth asked.

"Yeah, just take it easy where there is a little hill in the road. I don't think it will scrape." The man tried to reassure Beth.

"Ok. See you in about ten minutes." Beth disconnected the call and put her car in drive. As she pulled onto Roy Road, she could feel her pussy already getting wet. The Hemi engine of her Dodge Charger made a gravelly sound as she accelerated toward her destination and her rendezvous.

As Beth drove, she thought about the man waiting at her destination. She noticed he was handsome the first time she met him, and big. He stood about six foot, two inches tall. He was muscular but not overly so. She guessed he weighed about two hundred and thirty pounds. They met in a thrift store and struck up a conversation. When the chance conversation lasted longer than Beth was comfortable, they arranged to meet at the local Hardee's and their conversation continued for over an hour. Beth was attracted to him, so she asked for his telephone number. He asked for her telephone number as well, but Beth told him she was not certain her husband would approve. He did not seem taken aback. She did not use his number for four days.

Ahead Beth saw the road he described on her right and began slowing to make the turn. Her pussy might be wet, but she had butterflies in her stomach. She had only met this man once and only spoke to him for a couple hours. She was certain her butterflies appeared because she is horny and meeting a handsome man she barely knew to have first--time sex. She felt giddy.

Up on the left appeared to be the dirt road he described to her. She slowed and looked at it hard before turning her wheels to enter. He was right; it looks like a drive. Two parallel dirt tracks with tall grass and weeds between them. The vegetation crowded both sides of the road as well. Beth concluded the road certainly was not well traveled.

Beth eased her car, no more than five miles an hour, down the dirt road. About one hundred feet down another drive veered off to the right. Beth could not see the house, but decided its occupants must be the persons using it because past the drive, the dirt road was narrower, more overgrown and not maintained. Fifty yards past the drive, a large hill appeared. From the driver's seat of her car, she could not see over it. She proceeded up it cautiously and slowed the car almost to a stop before venturing over the top. Down below she saw a mid--70s Chevrolet pickup truck parked in the middle of the dirt road. He was standing inside the open driver's--side door watching her as she drove down the hill.

Beth stopped her car behind his truck and turned off the ignition. He watched her as she stepped out and walked the twenty feet between them. Beth could see the lust in his eyes. When she reached him, he took her by the waist, pressed his body into hers and, without a word, kissed her deeply. They continued to kiss as he pushed her back against the bench seat of his truck. He massaged her large tits. Beth moved her hands across his shoulders, back and chest before grabbing his cock and balls through his worn blue jeans. He broke their kissing long enough to lift Beth onto the bench seat and climb into the cab of the truck beside her as she scooted to the passenger side. They kissed again. He pushed Beth into a semi--reclining position. The elastic waist of her pants yielded when he pulled the legs down and over her shoes. Beth herself gathered the tail of her shirt and lifted it over her head. Immediately she removed her bra and her double D breasts fell free. He paused only momentarily to admire her large areolas and nipples.

Beth sat back up and embraced her new lover with her naked body. They kissed again before Beth began unbuckling his belt and unsnapping his pants. He impatiently pulled his pants down to his boot tops. Beth began pulling his underwear down before he could get his jeans down to his ankles. He didn't bother trying to take off his boots.

Beth's attention focused on his manhood. His cock was magnificent. Not really long -- probably about six inches -- but it was very thick. "All the better to stuff you with," Beth whimsically thought. His balls were equally impressive. They were large and hung below his dick in the loose skin of his scrotum.

Beth felt his finger invade the folds of her wet pussy. Then another. Finally he inserted three fingers up to the palm of his hand and began working her pussy into a frenzy. Her juices made a loud churning sound as he worked her cunt with his left hand.

Beth grabbed his wrist and pushed his hand away from her cunt. She put her head into his lap and tried to take his cock in her mouth. She opened her mouth as wide as she could but she was not comfortable, especially with the steering wheel hitting her on the side and back of her head when she tried to move too much. Despite the difficulties, Beth sucked his fat cock until she feared he was going to cum in her mouth. "Oh no," Beth thought to herself, "I have a much better place for you to deposit your hot seed!"

Beth kissed his cock on the tip and sat up. "I want you inside me," Beth purred. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and continued, "Com'on, put that big cock inside me."

He slid off the bench seat and stood outside the driver's side of the truck with his jeans gathered around the top of his boots. Beth laid back, slid her wet pussy to the edge of the bench seat and spread her legs as wide as the back of the seat and the steering wheel would allow. He stepped forward with his cock in hand. For only a moment he allowed the head of his hefty cock to linger at the entrance to Beth's pussy. Then he parted her lips with the head of his cock and pushed the fat shaft inside.

"Ohhhhhhhh . . .," Beth moaned as she felt the full breadth of his dick inside her.

Beth was exhilarated. She was on her back on the bench seat of a pickup truck in the middle of the afternoon with a good ol' boy she met less than a week ago buried in her pussy balls deep and fucking it for all he is worth. The possibility of discovery added to the thrill. Admittedly, there was not much chance of someone coming along but . . . there was a chance. What if it were a deputy sheriff, she mused. If she got caught buck naked and getting fucked by a good ol' boy, her husband would be pissed, especially since she was a deputy sheriff herself before she got married. The whole sheriff's department would know before shift change.

"Fuck me, baby!" Beth urged him on.

He began to fuck her hard. His shaft moved rapidly in and out of her hot, wet cunt, like an engine piston. With every thrust, she could feel his oversized nuts slap the cheeks of her ass. She rested the heels of her feet against the small of his back and pulled to match his thrusts. Her large tits lunged back and forth on her chest as he shoved the full length of his manhood into her with each stroke. She reached up and pinched his left nipple hard. He enjoyed the pain.

Beth felt his cock growing harder and wider. "He's about to cum," she thought. Although the rough pounding he was giving her was hot, Beth was not ready to orgasm herself. The cramped quarters was preventing her from reaching nirvana. She partially sat up and put her hand on his stomach to signal him to stop. He withdrew. Beth could see her juices glisten on his cock. She stepped out of the truck. Reaching under the seat, she moved it back as far as it would go.

"Lie down on the seat and move over," Beth instructed and indicated he should lie back on the widest point of seat. When he was positioned, Beth straddled him. Her double D tits hung in his face. Reaching back with her hand, Beth pushed his thick cock into her cunt. She then leaned into him to keep from hitting her head on the roof of the cabin as she began to ride his dick. Her tits hung down, moving back and forth with each thrust as her large nipples traced lines across his chest. When she occasionally raised her torso slightly to increase the pressure between the base of his shaft and her clit, her tits hit him in the face. As she ground her pussy into his pelvis, the movement began to have the desired effect. Both began building rapidly toward climax.

"Oh God . . . its coming, almost . . . there, ugh . . . ugh . . . ugh, ugh, uuugggghhhh ahhhhhhhhhgggggg!" Beth's screamed. She was sure her cries of passion could be heard at the unseen farmhouse. Her expressions of ecstasy were joined by his as he dumped a large load of seed into Beth's cunt. She collapsed onto him and rested her arms around his neck on top of the seat back.

Raising slightly to look into his eyes, she smiled and asked, "How'd you like that, big boy?"

"Enough to want to fuck you every day, that's how I liked it," he smiled back at her.

"Hmmmmm . . . I don't know about every day . . .," Beth teased, "maybe!" Beth could feel the wet mess her juices and his sperm had made as the lips of her cunt rested on his balls. His dick was still inside her. Beth lifted herself off his cock. Looking between her legs, she could see a long strand of his cum stretched between her cunt and the head of his cock. Below his glans, her juices and his cum already had run down his shaft and over his large, hanging balls.

"Where are you going? That felt sooooo good," he said.

Beth rolled her hips to her right across the front seat attempting not to spill the contents of her pussy onto the seat of his truck. When she reached the end of the seat, she pivoted and landed with both feet on the dusty road between the open door and the bench seat. The inside of her leg felt wet. She watched as a large amount of sperm finished its journey down the inside of her leg. When it dripped off the inside of her knee, a small amount of dust flew up from the road upon impact. "Kinda like a cartoon," Beth thought.

"We made quite a mess," Beth said and started looking for her clothes. He was sitting up now and saw Beth pick up her bra.

"Whoa, little lady," he said with a grin. "We ain't though yet, are we?" He jumped out of the truck beside her, his jeans still around his ankles. He surrounded her with his arms and pulled her close into his body. Beth felt something hard pressing against her stomach. She looked down.

"Oh my God, how did you get hard again so quickly?" She asked both impressed and amused.

"Guess it's just the company, ma'am," he said in his best western cowboy drawl and reached up to tip his imaginary hat.

Beth laughed. He stepped on his jeans and, lifting his leg, pulled each pant leg in turn over his boots. Beth heard the last leg tear as his boot passed through it. Before she could react, he grabbed her hand and led her to the front of her Dodge Charger. He kissed her, spun her around and, with a large hand firmly on her back, pushed her down onto the hood. Her tits were pressed against the hood of her car. The hood was hot, having been warmed by the afternoon sun. He could see the sides of her breasts on both sides of her back. His hand still rested in the middle of her back, but no effort was required to hold her down. He reached down between Beth's legs, wet his fingers in her cunt and wiped a combination of her juices and his sperm onto her asshole. Beth drew a sharp breath.

"You really aren't finished with me yet, are you?" She heard him spit. "Are you gonna fuck my ass too?"

Without responding, he wiped his spit onto the head and shaft of his dick.

"You're a quite one, aren't you? Strong silent type?" Beth teased and laughed to herself.

Beth felt him touch his cock's bulbous head to the entrance to her ass and press forward. Slow at first. Then with a pop, the glans pushed past her sphincter and he slid the shaft smoothly into her ass. His cock was so thick. She felt really full. He began to slowly push in and out of her ass. Gradually he increased the tempo as Beth's ass loosened to accommodate the heft of his prodigious organ. He shoved his cock into her ass roughly. His large nuts slapped her pussy wet with his sperm. To take the edge off the pain, Beth reached down and began vigorously rubbing her clit. Only a moment later her orgasm began to build. She knew she was going to climax before he did if she did not help him along.

"You like fucking my ass, don't you?" Beth hoped dirty talk would help him catch up. Her orgasm was near. He didn't answer except for the occasional grunt as he shoved his cock back into Beth's ass.

"You like fucking the ass of another's man's wife, don't you?" Beth continued. He grunted his response.

"You want to dump a large load of your cum in my nasty ass," Beth made a statement. She felt the pressure in her loins that heralded the imminent arrival of her orgasm. If she did not want him to continue to pound his fat cock in her sore ass after she climaxed, she needed to step up her game.

She waited. He delivered a few more hard thrusts into her ass. Just as she knew her orgasm was inevitable, she stopped rubbing her clit and reached further back between her legs and grabbed his large balls. She squeezed, hard. He yelped and started dumping his load in Beth's tight ass. The pulsing of his cock as it delivered its payload pushed Beth over the edge. Her second orgasm exploded, more forceful than her first. Her pussy flooded with her juices. She collapsed and rested her full weight on the hood of her Charger.

Exhausted, he pulled his cock out of Beth's ass. As he withdrew, his cock pulled some his seed out with it. He tried to watch it drip down her pussy before she stood and turned to face him. A drop of sperm clung to the tip of his still semi--hard dick. Beth smiled.

"I gotta go, stud." Beth said as she walked by him to retrieve her clothes from the cab of his truck. He watched as she passed him. A moment passed. He shrugged his shoulders and started to walk back to his truck. Before he could get back to the open door, Beth met him, fully dressed but barefooted with shoes in hand.

"Thank you," she said with a sexy smile as she raised up on her toes to give him a peck on the lips. She continued walking.

"Hey!" He said in an attempt to get Beth's attention. No response. He turned and watched her get into her car. Beth backed her car up over the hill with him standing inside the door of his truck completely nude except his socks and boots. He was watching her leave.

"Funny sight. Wish I could take a picture," she thought.

Beth backed to the driveway on the other side of the hill, turned around and drove out the dirt road toward Roy Road. As she turned onto Roy Road and accelerated to the throaty rumble of the Hemi engine, she smiled. She had just been thoroughly fucked and she was headed home with her pussy and ass full of a near--stranger's cum. Hot!

dlawson
dlawson
67 Followers