Off-Road Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around and get on your knees," Julia commanded. The whipping was apparently over much to my relief, but now there was heavy anxiety as I had no idea what she was going to do with me next. She stood almost right in front of me, still holding the folded belt in one hand.

"I want to see you play with yourself. Hold out your hand and I'll be nice and give you some lubricant," Julia commanded. My cock was already swollen with a combination of fear and arousal. After receiving the painful whipping I was grateful to have a chance of sexual relief, and I obediently held out my palm though not sure of what kind of lube she might have handy.

Stooping slightly, Julia let a large wad of saliva drop slowly form her mouth into my waiting hand. I rubbed her warm slimy spit onto the head of my penis and lightly coated the rest of my shaft, then started stroking myself intently.

With my nose just inches from the crotch of her tight shorts I imagined that I could smell the muskiness of her arousal. I knew that when I finally shot my load it would end up on her boots, the black rubber shining like patent leather below me. Julia would probably order me to clean them by licking my own cum off her boots. Not a very pleasant thought but I would do it for her anyway.

"I've seen enough," she suddenly told me. "Pull up your pants. We're finished here." Stopping in mid-stroke I looked up at her in astonishment. "Hey, I told you to play with yourself. I didn't say I was going to let you cum, especially not all over my boots. You haven't earned that privilege yet. Now pull up your pants before I whip your ass some more."

Julia started to circle around behind be. I would have begged for an orgasm but figured the smarter move was to just stand up and stuff my swollen cock into my jeans. She gestured with her belt back towards the picnic table so I started walking that way.

As she thankfully put her belt back on, Julia ordered me to collect my towel and the other items and head back to camp. She said she would be there in just a short while.

"Leave your shirt here," Julia said giving one last order. "It belongs to me now and I assume you brought another one."

Returning to our camp I saw that someone had come for the water jug and lugged it back to the clearing. The supper was almost ready. Mike only briefly acknowledged that I had returned and was still struggling to get his tent set up. It looked as if one of his poles had broken or was forgotten, so he had improvised with some tree branches and scraps of nylon rope. His rig looked flimsy and I could have offered a few easy tips, but I decided not to.

He had tried to discourage me from getting together with Julia. While my ass was sore and my balls were aching with denied relief, I had at last experienced my female domination fantasy. Though it had been brief and spontaneous, it had been satisfying and I felt very calm and relaxed.

Julia returned to the campsite shortly before we sat down to eat. Her cheeks had a slight glow and she walked with an easy relaxed gait. I suspected she had walked back into the woods at the vacant campsite, unzipped her daisy dukes and slipped a hand inside her panties. No doubt they were moist, and she would have lightly traced her fingers over her clit, stimulating herself to satisfaction.

She sat diagonally across the table from me when we ate. Burgers, pork n' beans, some macaroni salad, and cold beer. A perfect camping meal, especially welcome since we had not eaten a lunch.

As night fell and we sat around the fire I noticed that she drank the least amount of beer compared to the rest of us. Nursing her can for a long time and aloof to any of my attempts at conversation. She was quite the enigma. Articulate and well spoken, blended with a strong redneck flavor. I wanted to know if she lived in the city and what type of work she did but I learned nothing about her that night.

Dave rambled on and on and while I did pick up a lot about what to look for in an SUV and tires, it was to the point of redundancy with his looping drunken monologs. It must have been around midnight when it started to rain so we went to our tents.

After the initial shock of the cool nylon sleeping bag against my naked skin, I lay awake thinking about my session with Miss Julia and my cock started to get hard. Reaching around in the darkness I found one of my socks on the floor of the tent, and I slipped it over my erection. Gently stroking myself and reliving in my mind cleaning her boots and the painful whipping, I finally got the relief I wanted hours ago, emptying one burst after another into the sock. Briefly I wondered if she might come to my tent later in the night, or perhaps I should visit her, but then I drifted off to sleep.

The rain continued off and on through the night but I slept soundly. I had chosen my spot well, had a plastic ground cloth under the tent and a rain fly on the top. As I learned the next morning, Mike's improvised tent pole system had collapsed on him and at several times during the night he had to venture out in the rain to make repairs.

There had been plans for a communal breakfast but with a light drizzle still falling, we decided to break camp and go our separate ways. Julia had packed her gear quickly and was the first to leave before I even had a chance to give her my phone number.

On the way home, Mike and I stopped for some coffee to go at the first gas station we came to. It was then that I asked him for Julia's phone number.

"I don't have it," he said. "She's one of Sue's friends. They grew up together or something." So I asked him to get it from his buddy Dave.

"Listen, it was pretty obvious that you two were off doing something the other day," he said. "If she wants to get in touch with you I suppose she'll contact me through Dave and Sue. If that happens I'll give her your number, cause if I don't she'd probably kick my ass. I just don't want to hear you whining about her later on. After all I did try to warn you that she's crazy."

Either she was crazy or Mike had no taste for anything kinky. Weeks went by and whenever I saw Mike over at the gym I didn't bother him with questions about Julia or ask about any more four-wheeling trips. Sure, I was anxious to hook up with her again but I wasn't going to be a pest about it.

Then one Saturday morning as I got out of the shower the phone started to ring. When I answered it, a low familiar voice said,

"Hello, Eric. It's Miss Julia."

12