Off the Clock and Ready to Fuck

Story Info
Erotic Story with a hint of romance and a lot of bondage.
802 words
3.46
16k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 4 o'clock and I'm off work early. Perfect. Just enough time to get home and get things ready for her.

Two hours later she is walking up the front walk and stops at the door. On the door hangs a folded piece of paper with her name on it. She opens it. Inside she finds written instructions from me directing her to go in the house and put her things down in the study before picking up the glass of chilled wine off the bar and going straight to our bedroom. She follows suit.

As she enters the bedroom she finds it to be empty except for the box on the bed with a note attached; once again her name appears on the front. It's a new set of directions. This time they read, "Open the box and put on what's inside. Then, lay down on the bed on your back and don't move." Once again she follows suit. Slowly, she opens the box and peeks inside. Pink lace. It's lingerie. She begins to pull it out and examine it, but as she does something else falls to the ground. It's black and soft.

A blindfold.

She picks it up and lets out a slight gasp. Delicately handling the new outfit she begins to undress from her work suit and don the sexy apparel that I've left for her. She examines every inch of her body in the mirror paying almost as much attention to every line and curve as I do. She ties the blindfold around her eyes and lies down on the bed as instructed taking care to not make a movement.

After a few minutes I decide it's time to begin. I slowly come into the room being careful to be silent. I stand there taking in the beautiful image of the woman I love. I go over to the bed and standing over her and I begin to take my finger tips and caress her smooth body. She flinches and giggles. I slap her pussy. "Bad girl; I said no moving." She instantly becomes frozen again. I whisper in her ear and remind her who is in charge.

With her lying on my bed, blindfolded and submissive I decide that it's time to continue. I tell her to stand up. She does so. I tell her to take off her lingerie. She begins to strip. Once naked I tell her to lay back down on the bed; this time on her stomach. She follows my instructions. She's such a good submissive.

Now it's time for the fun to begin. I run the cuffs along the back of her calves letting her tense from the cold, smooth sensation of the steel. I run them up her back and down her arms and then pulling her hands behind her I lock the cuffs into place; immobilizing her arms and hands.

Next I restrain her legs and feet to the bedposts. She has no control now. Straddling my submissive one I lean down and whisper, "Tell me what my little slut wants."

She gasps and then whispers, "to please her master."

"Good girl," I say back.

I reach around with my hands and begin to massage her breasts; squeezing them and twisting her nipples. I see her tense and feel her nipples harden beneath my touch. I bring one hand back around to her pussy and start to stimulate her clit. I can feel her cum flowing out of that tight little pussy. She's soaking. I slide my fingers further inside her and work my way to pressing on her g-spot. She comes again. She's completely drenched now and barely hanging on the edge. I get forceful and tell her to beg me for exactly what she wants.

She starts to moan and plead with me. She can hardly resist any longer. I rub her pussy with my cock and then I take her from behind; slamming into her and filling her completely. She is moaning with pleasure and screaming my name. I shove her panties in her mouth and make her suck her own cum off of them.

She screams out, mu name, "Oh Andrew," pushing the panties out of her mouth as she does so. I slap her ass in punishment for disobeying and she giggles before asking her master for forgiveness. She's completely under my control. She's helpless and immobilized.

Finally after three hours rough bondage and fucking I let her out of the restraints. She collapses onto me and sighs in pleasure. I kiss her gently and whisper, "welcome home from work sweetheart." She smiles up at me and whispers back, "it's really good to be home handsome."

*This is a work of fiction and all characters involved are over the age of 18