Off the Coast of Somalia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Definitely, if these women weren't going to become celebrities again based upon being kidnapped by Somali pirates and they'd become Internet famous across the World Wide Web with this X rated sex tape. I was already crunching the numbers in my head, as to how much I stood to make from this National Nude Day escapade.

The last one to disembark from the yacht, I held my video cam on the United States Navy as they took the pirates into custody before taking naked celebrity after naked celebrity off the boat.

After being debriefed by the CIA, FBI, and NSA, once we arrived in the states, the airport was a madhouse with the world press, national press, tabloid press, and Paparazzi. Everyone wanted to interview the celebrity victims. My office was already deluged with offers for personal appearances, cosmetic, lingerie, and perfume commercial and endorsement offers, and there were book and movie deals, too.

I had done what I had set out to do celebrate National Nude Day with my list of celebrities.