Off The Hook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msxxl
msxxl
128 Followers

As I leaned forward and got comfortable he reached into a drawer for a tube of lube. "Are you sure about this hon? I don't ever want you to do anything you don't want to just to make me happy."

I smiled at him in the mirror. "Sweetie you bring out the kinky wild side of me and I love it, I want to do everything we can." To prove my point I wiggled my ass at him.

He grinned as he poured some of the lube onto his hand and said, "Well then baby I am going to make you feel so good and turn you on so much you are going to want to fuck in front of the mirror all the time."

I felt his fingers again tease my asshole but instead of just water the slippery lube made the first one slide in easily, then the second. Chris fingered ass for a bit then added more lube, the cool gel made me gasp as it slid down his fingers to my hole but the feeling was sexy and naughty and made me wiggle again. I felt him work a third finger into my tight hole and the spreading feeling was making me weak in the knees.

Finally Chris pulled his fingers out my ass and I saw in the mirror that he had used his other hand to cover his swollen cock with more lube until it shined sticky and wet. I had known from feeling him fill my pussy to the brink that his cock was perfect but now it seemed so huge and I wondered if I could actually take in my virgin ass without being torn apart.

Chris looked down at his cock as he guided it to my hole and then as it lay there right against the edge barely pushing in he looked up at me in the mirror and smiled this sexy little smile that pulled at my heart. "Ready?" He asked.

For the answer I stared him the eyes in the mirror and then I pushed back against him, the head of his cock pushed against my puckered hole that had felt so open just moments before and now felt as if it could never let anything in it but I didn't let it stop me.

Chris held my eyes in the mirror and his face had such a look of desire and pleasure that I gasped and relaxed and felt the head of his cock push past the rim of my hole. He held off for a moment and then slowly began to push himself into me.

I was transfixed by the sight of him behind me, by the feeling of my ass being split open, my the look in his eyes and suddenly I realized he had filled me completely, his cock all the way inside of me. He held if there for a moment and then tossed his head so that some of his hair fell over his shoulder and began to slowly pull out of me.

The site of that amazing hair had been the first thing to really transfix me about Chris and now the site of it again had me hotter then ever. I felt him pull out almost all of the way and then slide into me again slowly, he did this another seven or eight times then pulled almost all the way out. "How is it? Do you like it?" He asked me.

I grinned and tried to push myself back against him but he was teasing me and would not let me force him deeper. "Yes! I love it, I love everything you have done to me and I love the feel of you in my ass. Don't stop!" I demanded.

Chris grabbed my hips and slammed himself deep inside of me making me cry out and squirm. "Oh yeah you love it don't you bad girl?" He pounded deeper and harder as I cried out yes.

"You are going to be my very own bad girl aren't you?" He sped up pounding into my ass, I had never felt so full, so wildly aroused as when I watched him staring at me in the mirror with possessive eyes. I began to shake and moan.

"Two days are not going to be enough Lola." Chris said as he slowed down and repeatedly pulled almost out of me only to slam his cock deep into my ass, filling me over and over. I caught my breath as I waited to hear what he would say. "I guess you are stuck with me baby cause I am not going to leave you alone, once I find something great I stay around."

"Good 'cause I'm not going to let you go either baby." I said to him. He smiled and lifted a hand and brought it down on the side of my ass. The feel of it on my still slightly tender ass pushed me over the edge and I started to shake and moan.

"Fuck, fuck, yeah, oh fuck, don't stop, don't you dare stop damn it." I howled as my orgasm ripped through me. I had lost count of how many I had since we had started but I knew this was going to be a mind blower. I thrashed and shook, throwing my head back as my orgasm began to cascade into a multiple, shockwave after shockwave ripped through my body and I clamped down with the muscles in my ass so tight that Chris could barely move.

"Oh yeah baby, cum for me, cum for me. God you are amazing, com'on baby let go scream for me.' Chris said as he slammed into me one last time and started to cum in my ass. I could feel the spasms of his cock shooting my ass full of cum and it drove me insane.

I began to scream and wail, tossing my head around as the last of my orgasm hit me like a tidal wave. I lay my head on the marble vanity and just shook as Chris stroked my back and let himself slip out of my ass. I stood there collapse over the vanity trying to catch my breath as i heard Chris turning the shower back on. I felt him take me by the arm and lead me to the steaming shower.

He wrapped his arms around me and held me up under the flow of the water and then lifted my head to kiss me. "So you think you can stand have me around for a while? Maybe a long while?" He said as he began to soap me up again.

I stood there and felt totally safe in his arms, I kissed him again and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Oh hell yeah."

msxxl
msxxl
128 Followers
12