Off the Richter Scale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca moaned in frustration. "Please don't stop. She still has to walk up the stairs. Please, please don't stop."

She moved her hips against him and he groaned, so close to cumming. He felt her tense her legs around him and he let himself go, pushing into her hard.

"Cum, Beccy," he moaned into her ear. "Cum for me now".

She moaned and her nails dug into his back as she rocked against him, finding again the rhythm that the doorbell had broken. Over her shoulder he watched his wife sigh with frustration at the unanswered door, and reach into her handbag for her keys.

He fucked Beccy with all he had, his hands on her ass, pulling her against him even as he dragged his cock out and pumped it back in.

"Cum hard for me Beccy" he demanded in her ear.

He groaned and felt his balls tense just as she began to moan in a low, guttural sound that came from deep within her. Thrusting into her he felt her muscles clench around his cock and she threw back her head and screamed in ecstasy. He shot his cum into her, his own cries matching with hers as they both came hard.

After resting for a moment, he pulled away, still breathing hard, and dragged his cock from her pussy. She lifted her dazed eyes to his and smiled.

"I knew you'd be amazing Mr Richter" she said.

Michael smiled, amused. "I think it's time you stopped calling me Mr Richter." He glanced at the table. "Shit, we've made a mess," he said, looking around them. There was no way they could clean this up in time.

Rebecca jumped off the table and ran into the bedroom to retrieve her dress. Michael dragged the table back into place, and fumbled with his trousers. Alison would be on the first landing by now. There was ice cream everywhere. Shit. Rebecca ran back into the room, now wearing her dress which had dried. She grabbed a cloth and started to wipe up the ice cream, just as the door opened.

Michael turned guiltily to face his wife. Alison stood at the door, a shocked look on her face as she surveyed the mess on the table.

"I don't believe it," she said, looking accusingly at Michael. He looked at the ground, ashamed but not sorry for what he had done.

Alison continued in her angry tone. "Not only have you given Jonah ice cream for dessert, but you've obviously only just put him to bed."

Rebecca and Michael said nothing, both shocked that Alison had reached that conclusion. Alison looked at Rebecca.

"You look exhausted honey, I'm sorry, Michael should know better than to keep you so late." She turned back to Michael. "I bet you haven't paid the babysitter enough for the extra hour she's worked."

Rebecca stepped up to Alison. "Actually, he gave me exactly what I asked for." She glanced meaningfully at Michael before continuing, "And honestly, your family is so delightful, I'd be happy to do it again any time."

Alison smiled. "Well, that's good to know. Your little sister is lovely, but with Michael so busy with work these days, I think it would be good to have another option in case Melissa is sometimes busy. And I think it's healthy for children to have more than one person looking after them. It teaches them how to get along with different people. I hope you liked playing with my boy this evening?"

Rebecca smiled. "Oh, yes. I really did love playing with your boy."

12