Off to Work

Story Info
What a way to start the day.
766 words
4.01
56.9k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shrill ring of the phone awakens me from sleep. As I turn to reach for the phone I notice that you're no longer beside me. "Hello," I mumble into the receiver. Ugh! another telemarketer. I click the receiver off and then the ringer volume. I hear the sounds of the shower as I burrow back under the blankets. As I drift back to sleep I recall the feel of your hands stroking along my ribs, the feel of your lips as you left the lightest little kisses over my nipples and down to my clit. Every nerve ending is aching for your touch. I place my hand on my stomach and stroke from hip to hip trying to recreate the sensations you invoke. My fingertips find my clit and begin gentle circles. As my body awakens I hear the shower being turned off and the curtain opened.

I push the blankets aside so that you have full view of my naked body as you return to the bedroom. You stop in the doorway and grin. "Good morning Darling, I didn't know you were awake."

"Mmmmmmm, I'm awake. How about if you come see just how awake I am."

"I wish I could, but I'm running late. Can I have a raincheck?"

You walk to the edge of the bed and give my clit a couple of strokes as you kiss my mouth.

As you walk to the closet, I reach into the bedside table drawer and pull out my favorite vibrator. From the closet you can hear the soft purr of the vibrator and my moans. You turn to stand in the doorway. You can see me rubbing the silver bullet back and forth across my clit. My head is thrown back against the pillow and my hips are arching off the bed in time to my strokes.

"Oh it feels so good, but it would be perfect if you come fuck me."

My nipples are hard and standing in angry relief.

You watch my fingers dip into my pussy and come out glistening with my juices.

"Come on Baby, just once. I promise, one quick orgasm and I'll let you get to work."

My breath is beginning to catch in my throat as my excitement increases.

Your cock is rock hard and begging for the relief of hot wetness.

I chuckle as you drop the shirt you had chosen onto the dresser and step to the end of the bed.

"I knew you couldn't resist one more for the road," I say as you push my ankles apart and crawl between my legs.

"Suck my clit, please. You know how much I love the way you suck me."

I lift my hips to meet your mouth. Your hot tongue delves inside my labia to find my sensitive treasure. "Ahhhh," I moan in pleasure. "God Baby, your tongue is magic."

My moans increase as I begin to fuck your tongue. I pull your face harder into my pussy. Suddenly I push away and lift your face. "No, wait, don't make me cum like that. I want to feel your cock."

You lean back and pull my legs up to your shoulders.

"Ohhhh, yes. Fuck me hard and deep," I beg as you enter me.

"Mmmmmmmm Baby, yesssssss."

Your strokes begin slowly. Long, slow thrusts and I can feel your balls press against my ass then the wetness from my pussy as you pull out to the very tip of your cock.

My pussy is so wet that I can feel my juices drip down to my ass. Everytime you pull back my pussy spasms in an effort to keep you inside. I'm pushing against you, harder.

"Come on Baby, let me have all of you." Your thrusts become harder and faster. My fingernails rake down your biceps as my orgasm approaches.

"Baby I'm going to cum. Please cum with me. Fill me with your cum. Yes, yes, yes" and my pussy squeezes against you, pulling you inside of me.

My orgasm triggers yours and you fill me with a huge load of thick hot cum.

For a moment you lean back on your knees and let me catch my breath. Carefully you lower my shaking legs from your shoulders and lean in to kiss me.

"Go back to sleep, My Love." You say as you leave the bed to get dressed. "Call the office when you wake up. I'll see you when I get home. I Love You."

I hear the door softly close as I drift back to sleep "I Love You too Darling."