Offender Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's something about a cock knocking at your back door. It's so unlike a dildo but it's long, hard, warm! I had used so much lube earlier and had kept myself loosened that there was no pain when he thrust into me, actually thrusting back at him, wanting it deeper, harder, faster!

Instead, he slowly pushed all the way in and held still, grinding against me. My sphincter clamped down on the base of his cock and it tried to hold him in, but lost that battle as he slowly started to saw in and out of my butt while his hands held my waist. Gradually, his fucking got faster and more forceful. I'd like to describe it all more but the sensation of a real live cock slipping in and out of my body for the first time was overwhelming!

No one had touched my throbbing, bouncing dick but I could feel my orgasm was fast approaching! I was going to cum while he fucked me! Then he pulled out and hot cum sprayed across my back and ass, running down my thighs. I hadn't cum and I was the one who had been fucked but I was I was panting as hard as if I'd been the one fucking.

When I reached for my dick, someone grabbed my arm and moved it back to the half wall. I couldn't express why that ratcheted up my arousal until the second cock slipped in, I felt a little, no, a lot of fear. Was I about to be gangbanged?

On most levels of my mind I screamed for it to stop! That I really didn't want a cock in me! I wasn't gay! But as number two kept fucking me, I submitted to that part of my brain that just didn't care! I started to fuck back and our thrusting together sped his climax! I felt him tense and start to withdraw until I almost yelled "INSIDE!" Slamming back into me, cock buried deep! He unloaded! It wasn't much, wasn't the flood that I'd read about but it was just as good! Grunting together as he spasmed in my ass, throbbing as he came!

I wanted more...Christ, I was a slut! The first time I got fucked and I couldn't stop! It was just like the stories!

When he backed away, I stayed bent over, offering myself to anyone that wanted me. After about a minute that seemed like forever, I heard a zipper then a shuffle of feet. He wasn't a large man, compared to the previous two, but he fucked me for a good 10 minutes before cumming! It was so satisfying!

Turning, I moved to the back wall and dropped to my knees, I wanted it in both holes and, oddly, while some had been hesitant to fuck me, they weren't slow at all for a blowjob! I had a cock in my mouth and one in my hand in no time! Sadly, despite my enthusiasm, I was still new to sucking dick. Practicing on a dildo was one thing but a flesh and blood penis, throbbing and leaking cum was entirely different. I managed to get the first cock to cum pretty fast and felt a swelling of pride as I swallowed what I could and let the rest drool out before slurping the second cock into my mouth.

I remember most of it. I wasn't rushed by a group of horny guys, although I think I would have been OK with it after my second blowjob. The oddest part was that whenever I tried to touch my own dick, someone would always pull my hand away and pretty soon I'd forget about it as much as I could. I think they sensed that if I came I'd leave, and they were probably right!

Still, I was used by several more strange men and I got my wish after my fourth blowjob. He had just finished spewing cum in my mouth and pulled back when someone came at me from behind. The suddenness of it startled me but when I felt the hard shaft slipping up and down my lube and cum coated ass-crack, I relaxed enough to ask for another cock to suck on.

The rhythm of getting fucked and sucking a cock isn't as easy as it looks in porn. But I quickly got it worked out, or they did. At any rate the guy fucking me lasted a long time and it felt like he really stretched me out! I was exactly where I needed to be! That's also when I decided that I liked thicker cocks to longer cocks. Feeling it spread me open and filling my butt, pounding into me! Yeah he was wide! But he wasn't short, either!

When the guy in my mouth started to cum, I pulled him out and let him cum on my face! Shuddering as the hot splatters hit me as it rained down on my skin! I didn't ejaculate but I swear I came!

The guy fucking me picked up the pace and really started to pound into me until it almost hurt! Another guy just walked up to me and jerked off, cumming on the side of my face, hair, and shoulder! That must have triggered the cock in my ass to cum because with two more powerful thrusts, he buried deep and I felt his dick swell just before it spewed its load deep inside! He kept up the short deep thrusts that helped milk out the last of his sperm! MMMMMMM! But he didn't stop fucking me! I knew he was finished cumming but then he started to slide his cummy cock in and out of my now loose fuck-hole.

Dropping to my elbows, ass in the air, I let him continue to ravage my butt until he came to a gradual stop, deep inside and ground against me before pulling all the way out with a sloppy 'pop'!

I didn't know if I should let it continue or try to leave or what but I wanted to cum so badly! In the end, I just rolled over onto the floor, the cum and dirt covered floor, and started to jerk off! The amazing part was that I didn't cum right away! It took several minutes but during that time two other guys jerked off over me, showering me with their cum before I cried out in both ecstasy and agony as I exploded, shooting my load high into the air to land on my face, chest, arms and stomach!

I know someone recorded it all, and there were dozens of pictures taken but I didn't get any of them. Instead, I lay there for a few more minutes before struggling to get up. Looking around, I found my butt plug by the wall and I got it and then found my shorts. I have no idea where my shirt went to!

Staggering to the door with my dildo in hand (I wasn't going to put it back inside me without a good washing, or several!), I knew what I had to look like but seeing no way around it, I opened to door to the lobby/store and slowly made my way past the counter and the guy behind it. I couldn't tell if he was amused or pissed. I didn't care!

Using the key that I'd stashed, I got into my car, realizing as I sat just how sensitive my butt was. I managed to be pulling out of the parking lot when the police returned. Of course that scared the hell out of me until I found out later that they routinely came by every couple of hours to keep people like me away.

Getting up the stairs at the hotel was a neat trick but I made it to my room. When I finally got a look at myself I almost fell over laughing! I was covered in cum, in my hair, all over my face and chest! Turning I could see it on my back and the backside of my shorts had a very obvious wet spot! Getting my phone out, I captured it all!

Of course, by that time, I was hard again! So I set my computer webcam up to record it all and sat in front of the mirror and watched the slut jerk off. I replayed it all in my mind, remembering it in detail until I came all over myself!

Exhausted, I crawled onto my bed and went to sleep.

Housekeeping woke me up the next day. No, she didn't come in and find me sprawled on the bed with dildos and covered in cum, sporting a rather health erection! But her incessant knocking did get me off the bed. I opened to door to tell her to come back later. Yeah, I was still naked and sporting a woody but I'm not a complete dumbass, I hid that behind the door as I told her to come back in an hour and I'd be gone.

Walking back to the bathroom, I happened to see movement in the mirror and turned to see her looking into the room through the opened curtain.

OK, maybe I am a dumbass.

12