Offering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will it hurt?" his voice was quiet.

"No. You may feel the initial piercing of the skin, but you will be too distracted to even notice it... If I can help."

Skyler set the glass aside and walked to the table where she had left the control for the manacles. When she turned around, his yes were on her again.

"Now... do I have to demonstrate to you how foolish it would be to try to escape? Or to try anything against me?"

He stared at her, the defiant look back on his face, but then his eyes drank in her body again, and he smiled. "I don't think I want to escape right now..." his voice was raspy. So sexy.

"Good." and, on a leap of faith, she deactivated the manacles.

---

Duncan stretched his arms above his head, flexing his fingers.

Skyler walked back to stand in front of him "I apologize about the way you got here... And I promise to explain it all to you later."

He massaged his hands together for a bit then laid them on his powerful thighs again, looking up at her expectantly. Fear and lust warring a battle on his face.

"Don't be afraid of me Duncan, I meant it when I said I won't do anything you don't want me to."

He chuckled "Yeah... I don't know if I can trust myself to know what's best at the moment." he breathed in her scent, closing his eyes.

Skyler positioned herself to stand in between his legs and bent, to whisper in his ear "Touch me."

His hands moved from his thighs to the back of hers, and he ran them up, over the silk.

Mmm no hesitation. Good, very good.

But Skyler needed skin. His skin had to yield it's energy to her, his touch would feed her his desire, she couldn't take it from him.

She laid her hands lightly on his bare shoulders, delighting in the feel of hardness of his muscles, under the silk of his skin. "Touch me, Duncan..."

His eyes met hers, there was no more fear, they were drowning in lust now, it sent a shiver of anticipation up Skyler's back.

Duncan moved his hands to touch her legs through the slits of the night gown. They both moaned as his fingers ran up the back of her thighs, to cup her hips. He had strong hands, the skin on them slightly rough and calloused. The feel of them drove her wild. Skyler cradled his face in her hands and, finally, kissed him.

Oh it was everything she had hoped for. His taste was exquisite, within a heartbeat he was kissing her back with passion. His hands massaging her thighs, fingers so close to her core, it made her want to scream. Their tongues warred and danced, until his brushed her fangs. It made her whimper. She couldn't wait any longer. She wanted him inside of her now, in all the ways she needed it.

Skyler broke the kiss "I need you."

He looked at her for a second, then nodded "OK..."

She went for his pants, trying to open them. When the stupid row of buttons put up a fight Skyler simply bent lower and tore the material with her fangs.

"Jesus!" Duncan let out a sound, in between a moan and a curse, as he lifted his hips from the couch to facilitate their removal.

Once his beautiful, throbbing erection was free, Skyler stood up, pushed him back against the couch, straddling his thighs, and kissed him again.

Duncan gave himself to it, the strong male, hungry for sex, taking charge. His powerful arms crushed her body against his. One of his hands buried itself in her braids and he kissed her bruisingly hard, until she couldn't take it anymore. She needed him inside! When she broke the kiss, he run biting kisses down her neck, then pushed the nightgown out of the way, to free her breasts, and latched on, mouthing as much of one of them as he could, sucking hard.

Pleasure shot through her body, feeding the deep need she had neglected for so long. Skyler rejoiced in his passion. It was so much better when the man was responsive and eager. Unafraid. It was sublime... but she needed so much more.

Skyler reached down behind her and positioned him at the entrance to her body. He was hard as steel! At her touch, Duncan let go of her breast to look at her face. She was trembling with the effort to not just sink onto him, but the ritual demanded she asked the questions.

"Do you give me your seed, of your own free will, Duncan MacArthur?"

"You can have anything from me." he croaked.

She whispered "Say yes, sweetie."

"Yes." he rasped immediately.

Skyler could feel the power coiling around then.

"Do you give me your life force, your energy, of your own free will, Duncan?"

"Yes..."

Her fangs elongated completely now and she whispered "Do you give me your blood, of your own free will, Duncan MacArthur?"

"God help me. Yes, you can have all you need from me. Just let me fuck you."

With a victorious cry, Skyler sank down on him, all the way, in one smooth, delicious glide, then sank her fangs into his neck.

He let out a loud groan of pleasure, his hands grabbing on to her hips, fingers digging into her skin.

Skyler reveled in the wonderful, satisfying feeling of having such a deliciously virile and well endowed man inside of her body again, while his delicious flavor filled her mouth. All reason was abandoned, she rode him mercilessly, and drank deeply. Each slice of his body inside hers, each pull of his life giving blood into her mouth driving her closer to that moment of completion she so desperately needed. Spurred on by his moans and his powerful trusts, she climbed higher than she ever could remember.

The magic surrounding them was like an electric force in the air.

His blood was the stuff of dreams! Rich and sweet. His cock was heaven! Thick and long and fulfilling. The orgasm hit Skyler like an explosion of light. Every single cell in her body in ecstasy, feeding in wave after wave of pleasure and power.

Duncan groaned as her insides milked him, and became impossibly bigger. Skyler clamped down harder on his neck and rode his explosion, as he bucked against her. His seed a welcome heat inside her body. His roar of pleasure a satisfying sound in her ears. Glorious!

As the last of his orgasm played out, Skyler took one more pull of his delicious blood, then forced herself to stop drinking and licked the wound closed. There would be time for more. Much, much more.

She planted soft kisses on his skin, until any sign of the double punctures were completely gone, then laid her head on his shoulder and whispered "Thank you..." against his ear.

His laughter had a wonderful, growly quality to it, it run over her skin like a caress. In a gesture unexpectedly tender, he took her hand to his lips and kissed her fingers "My lady, Skyler, babe... You can do that to me anytime..."

She smiled at the blissful tone of his voice. Oh she had so much more she wanted to do to him. This had been such a hasty coupling! Her hunger had overtaken her completely. She was surprised the wound on his neck hadn't been more messy, because she had bit him without any restrain. Blind in need. And he had been amazing! She knew she had made the right choice from the beginning, this was her confirmation.

Soft sleeping sounds reached her ears. Poor sweetie, she had to be prepared for when he woke up. His first reaction to finding out this was really not a dream might be violent or desperate. She was ok with it. They would talk and she would explain everything until he understood. Only the goddess knew what would happen after that.

12