Office Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
247 Followers

I slap him around, showing my displeasure. "Stop ogling my girlfriend's tits, you disgusting little piece of shit!

"S-S-Sorry, M-M-Mark, s-s-sir." He drags his eyes away from Emma's tits, stares at the floor instead.

Emma's annoyed and she gives him a slap. "Kenny boy, what's a girl to think when a guy'd rather look at the floor than at her sexy tits?" she pouts.

We keep this game going, the slaps getting ever harder, until Ken is sobbing uncontrollably. We do more than slap him, in fact. Or Emma does, rather. At one point she gets up and kicks the poor little sod in the balls. That gets rid of his hard-on, I can tell you! Least until she starts teasing him with her tits again. Which is ridiculously easy for her to do because she's decided to go topless. All she's wearing, sexy bitch, is her mini-skirt and heeled sandals. Oh god.

Emma finally gets bored. "Let's do something else now," she grins.

"Sure, baby," I say. The 'something' turns out to be making Ken scamper around the office on all fours pretending to be a dog. He's completely naked now ("dogs don't wear clothes, Kenny boy, do they?" Emma giggles as she orders him to strip) and this adds to the fun. He has to make 'woof woof' noises the whole time -- it's almost like the real thing!

Em has a brainwave involving Kenny's tie. She ties it round his neck and uses it as a lead. "Come on, pooch, let's go walkies," she giggles, and she pulls him around the room a few times. Round and round we go, Em yanking his neck with the lead, me following and continually kicking his fat arse. You should hear him yelp!

Too much yelping, actually. "Should we gag him, baby? Don't want anyone hearing this, do we?" I ask her.

Em says she rather likes hearing him yelp but, yes, she agrees. "Use your tie, honey."

I take my tie off and gag Kenny with it. Perfect -- he can't make a sound now apart from a muted 'Ug Ug' distressed animal type sound. Appropriate because that's pretty much what he is, poor bastard, a distressed animal. A helpless one too. Me and Em can do anything we want. I kick him in the ribs a few times, which is satisfying, and in the stomach too. Emma urges me on ... "Yeah, kick the doggy!" she laughs ... and I end up really hurting the guy. He's crying his eyes out and if it weren't for the gag he'd be screaming blue murder. As it is, only me and Em can hear his pathetic Ug-Ug-Ugging.

Just as well because Phil's knocking at the door. "Can I come in, guys?"

Oh fuck off!

"Sorry, Phil, we're busy," I shout. And we are. Emma's especially occupied right at that moment. She's sat on Ken's back -- he's morphed from dog to donkey! -- and she's riding him around the place, kind of torturing him as she goes, pinching him all over, scratching him with her nails, jerking his lead, pulling his hair and his ears, slapping his arse with a ruler. And now here's Phil!

Emma is simply loving the situation. She rides Kenny over to the door. "Philip, why don't you come and see us tomorrow?" she calls, dismounting Ken and forcing him flat on his belly to the floor.

"Um, okay, Emma," says Phil, through the door.

Emma has her foot on Ken's neck. "I'll look forward to it," she says, jiggling her tits in the direction of the door, winking at me. Course, Em knows full well that Phil's besotted. She has the poor guy wrapped around her finger.

"Great! Bye then, Em." God, he's like a puppy when it comes to Emma.

She rolls her eyes. "Bye, Phil."

"Yeah, bye bye, Phil," I echo, giving two fingers to the door (which makes Em giggle).

She's actually stood on poor Ken now, she's barefoot and balancing herself on his buttocks. I join her (I stand on his back -- don't bother taking my shoes off) and the two of us have a little chat. "Better call time on this, I suppose," I say. The Phil visit has slightly spooked me and I don't want anyone else stopping by this afternoon.

"Let's go back to the hotel," Em suggests, eyes gleaming. "We can take Fatty up to our room." Bitch obviously hasn't had her fill of tormenting the wretched guy.

It's okay by me. "Whatever you want, baby."

She raises an eyebrow. "Really, honey ... whatever I want?"

"Yeah."

"Good," she says. "Because what I want is we go back and order room service and the fat little pooch serves us our dinner. Maybe I make him feed me. After we've had dinner, I'll tease his cock, get him really juiced up, and then we make him stand naked by the bed, all frustrated, and watch while you fuck me. Would you like that, Mark, honey? Making love to a gorgeous girl right in front of poor Fatty?"

It's a very big YES.

Emma giggles. "And when you've finished fucking me, we'll lock him up in a cupboard and go clubbing, stay out for ages, and when we get back we'll ..."

"Torture the little turd some more?" I chuckle.

Em grins at me. "Mmm. I have heaps of ideas! For tonight and for the rest of the week." She tells me some of them. Oh jesus, the girl's a little monster!

We hop off Ken and I flip him over, face up. Emma and I gaze down at him, savouring his abject fear and humiliation. He's heard every word, poor guy, so has a horribly clear idea of what Emma has in store for him. He's whimpering though his gag and crying like a baby.

Em sits on his chest, starts lazily tormenting him with her nails. I make as if to kick him in the head and he cowers away.

Em giggles. "Aw, look at him, Mark. The poor thing's so frightened!"

She raises her hand like she's about to slap him, makes him flinch, but instead she pinches his cheek. "Ug Ug Ug," he's going the whole time.

"What's that he's saying, Mark? I can't quite make it out."

"Not sure, Em. Probably just telling you how fabulous your tits are looking."

"Really?" she smiles. "Let's see." She leans forward and jiggles her tits in Ken's face. "Wanna fondle them, Fatty?" she taunts. "Well you can't. Sorry. Hey, you can watch ME do it, though." She sits up, starts squeezing and caressing her breasts, teasing Ken, at the same time reaches behind to tickle his cock, stimulates it, makes him hard.

I'm cracking up. "Babe, I do believe I was right," I chuckle. "What he's trying to tell you is you've got very juicy tits."

"Honey, he shouldn't really be talking like that about me, should he?"

"Fucking shouldn't, no."

She giggles. "I'd better punish him then, Mark, hadn't I?"

"Yeah, Em, definitely."

Emma does punish him. She gets up, puts her sandals on, and she grinds her heel viciously into Ken's stomach. Then stomps on a few other places. Poor Kenny. He's in agony. He'd be screaming for mercy if he could, if he wasn't gagged. He's so distressed I almost feel sorry for him. Emma doesn't, though. She has her foot on his face now, heel rammed into his mouth, and she's standing, hands on hips, squealing with laughter. "Go boil the kettle, Mark, and bring it over here," she tells me. "There's one more thing I wanna do before we leave. Before Fatty puts his clothes back on."

I pretty much realise what she's got in mind and so does poor Ken. Shit, I'm not sure about this, it's maybe a bit much. Certainly it's rather awful.

Kenny's shaking his head wildly from side to side, eyes bulging in their sockets. Guess this is what terror looks like. He wants to get up, to struggle, escape, but he's too weak from we've already done to him. And now this. It's too cruel for words.

"Um, Em, baby, I dunno whether we should ..."

"Should what?" says Emma.

I hesitate before continuing. Really don't wish to antagonise her. "You know, babe. With the kettle and stuff. I mean, poor little sod."

She looks at me with a smug expression. Damn, she's a fucking wet dream stood there topless in her little skirt! Bitch clearly knows it as well. Yeah, she SO fucking knows.

"Honey, you DO want to have sex with me tonight, don't you?" she pouts.

I double nod.

"Like, you don't want to go back to separate rooms, Marky, do you?"

I triple shake.

"Well then!" She smirks and points me towards the little kitchen area where the kettle is. I trot off.

Emma starts laughing. "Oh and honey, make sure you fill it right up."

Oh jesus.

I boil the kettle (it's a big one and I do fill it) and bring it back, steaming, to where Emma and Ken are. He's still cowering naked on the floor, she's queening over him with her foot on his chest.

Amazing thing (also slightly pathetic) is that, despite knowing he's about to be tortured to hell and back with boiling water, Ken has a hard-on from looking up Em's skirt. She's noticed and she's beside herself with glee. She's laughing herself stupid.

Me, I'm feeling distinctly queasy about this.

What Em says next doesn't help. "YOU do it, Mark," she orders, indicating down at Ken. "I'll just watch."

There's great relish in her eyes as she continues the instructions. "Not his face or his hands ... don't want people seeing, honey, do we? ... but do the rest. Burn him all over and take your time about it. Make the poor thing really suffer!"

I crouch down over Kenny with the kettle. He's seen it but now his eyes are closed.

Deep breath - him and me both.

Emma is giggling and watching avidly. She's in total control and she knows it. She's in heaven. "Okay, start with his feet and work up. Real slow, honey, remember."

I realise I have to do this - I have no choice if I want to please her.

And god help me, I do so want to please her.

hobrigef
hobrigef
247 Followers