Office Antics Ch. 01

Story Info
Tony, Helen and a bit of Lizzie.
1.6k words
4.28
50k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minxx66
minxx66
19 Followers

Tony was sat at his computer. He was thinking about Lizzie, he'd wanted to catch her on the way out this evening but had been called in to see the boss, Mr. Williams and his manager, Helen about the presentation he was now just staring at. He re-focused on the monitor and typed a few more words before his mind crept back to Lizzie. There the name did it, she still called herself Lizzie, not Liz, Beth or Elizabeth. She'd started work with the firm 3 weeks ago and already most of the men there were drooling over her.

She was a slim girl with small pert breasts and stood, he guessed at about 5 foot 7 inches. Her blond hair was always tied back into a pony tail, except for the one day when she'd worn it plaited in two pigtails. He smiled as he remembered that day, she'd looked about 15 and every male in the office had looked flushed all day. He knew from experience that was due to the erections most had had.

What made her so fascinating was her innocence, she was totally unaware of the effect her presence had on the men. He'd been talking to a couple of guys earlier and now it seemed there was an unspoken competition as to who would be the first to explore and taste her nubile young body.

So he'd wanted to catch her on the way out to invite her for a drink. He sat there day dreaming about the date that never was and started in his seat when.....

"Hi Tony, how are you getting on?" Helen asked from directly behind him. He'd not heard her approach.

"Oh, err not too bad but there is some information missing....." He trailed off as she leaned down over his shoulder, her breasts brushing his back.

This was another woman he'd had fantasies about. She was his manager, she was 11 years his senior, she was a firm busted mature woman. Those school boy fantasies, he thought he'd outgrown, of being seduced by an older woman, returned when he'd started work here 4 years ago at the age of 23.

She was aware of her sexuality and took a great deal of pleasure in it. Although she wore business suits they were always complimented by the luxury underwear she wore beneath the flimsy blouses.

"Oh yes....I've got someone looking for that information." She continued her breath was warm against his neck, and he realized how close she stood to him.

She stood up, turned and perched her bum on the edge of his desk.

"I hope your girlfriend wasn't upset that you had to stay late." She said and as she caught his eye, she continued in a husky voice, "Do you not have a scantily clad female waiting to fulfill your sexual desires when you return from work?"

"Oh I wish....." He smiled at her whilst several sexual desires skipped through his mind and his prick twitched in response.

"That is such a waste," she smiled, and then suddenly asked. "What are you thinking about right at this moment?"

"I was wondering if you are wearing stockings." He surprised himself with his reply but it was something that had often crossed his mind.

She watched his face as she parted her legs slightly. She then put his hand on her knee and accepting the invitation, he slowly ran it up her leg until he reached the top of her stockings. He ran his fingers around the tops and found where the suspenders were attached. He closed his eyes but she continued to watch him as he stroked her thigh.

"Now slide your hand up further," she whispered.

As requested he then slid his hand to the top of her leg, she smiled as the surprise registered on his face that she wore no underwear. His fingers stroked her pubic hair. He opened his eyes as he slid the other hand up her leg raising her skirt as he did so.

"Wow" he whispered.

She leaned forward and pulled him towards her with her hand on the back of his head. She kissed him, her tongue exploring his mouth. He responded, his tongue deep into her mouth.

"Now I want you to use that tongue on my pussy"

She spread her legs more as he lowered his head and kissed her thighs. She sighed as he ran his tongue along the crease at the top of her legs. He ran his tongue over her clit feeling it harden. His prick was throbbing against his trousers as he greedily sucked at her pussy. She pulled him to his feet then sat before him in his chair. She ran her fingers along the length of his erect prick. "This.... Because of me?" she asked innocently. He found himself unable to reply as she released his throbbing prick and again ran her fingers the full length of his shaft. She licked him, and then very slowly took his length into her warm mouth, licking and sucking as she did so. He groaned as she continued varying the speed and depth. He was surprised how quickly she'd bought him to the verge of his climax, he tried to hold back but found himself unable to as she gently caressed his balls.

"Ohh fuck" he groaned. She looked up at him, smiled as she continued to kiss and lick his now sensitive prick, which responding to her touch remained hard.

Just then the telephone on his desk rang, making them both jump, she answered it as she still held and caressed his prick in her hand.

"Yes ok, I'm on my way," she replied to the voice on the other end of the line. She stood and straightened her skirt, releasing his prick as she did so.

"My office in 15 minutes." She said as she smiled and walked off.

He watched her walk through the office, replaying the whole incident in his mind as he did so. She had been seducing him. He wondered what would have happened had the telephone not rung. He wondered what would happen in her office in a few minutes. Maybe she'd tell him it was all a mistake....maybe she'd fuck him on the leather settee that sat in her office....maybe maybe maybe...whatever was likely to occur, his prick was already hard and throbbing in his trousers.

He leant back in his chair and his eyes were drawn to the close circuit TV camera in the corner of the open plan office. He smiled to himself as he wondered if the security guys had that one switched on the whole time. With that thought he stood and wandered through the office to Helens.

He knocked on the door and entered as she acknowledged the knock. He stopped and caught his breath as he saw that Mr. Williams was seated across the desk from her.

Mr. Williams stood and crossed the room to him.

"Helen tells me you have everything in hand." He said as he stopped next to Tony, "and that being the case I am going home."

"Good night Sir," they both said together. Then she continued...

"Come and sit down for a few minutes Tony, that missing information is on its way down."

The door had been left ajar, and was suddenly pushed open to reveal Lizzie laden with files. She smiled as she walked past him to the desk. He watched her as she bent to place the files heavily on the desk.

She wore a pale pink and red floral summer dress; her hair had escaped the band that held it back from her face. He noticed her legs were clad in cream nylon and began wondering whether he'd get the opportunity to find out whether they were tights or stockings.

"It's boiling in the storeroom" she said and then continued as she turned to face him "Hi Tony so you're here late as well, no rest for the wicked eh?" A simple enough question, but he found himself somewhat tongue tied as thoughts of her being wicked and all that had happened in the past hour filled his mind.

"Surely you've not been wicked?" He asked.

"No, not today," she replied as she shook her head and moved slowly towards his chair.

She was suddenly aware of the loose strands of her hair and as her hands went up to remedy it, Helen moved in close behind her. Helen removed the hair band and ran her hands through Lizzie's hair. Lizzie closed her eyes and allowed it; it reminded Tony of a cat being smoothed.

He was staring. He knew he was staring, but he couldn't help himself. The two women he spent most of his nights fantasizing about and most of his days lusting over, were there in front of him, one brushing the other's hair.

He watched as Helen bent her head to kiss Lizzie's neck. He expected her to pull away. He expected her to say something. He expected something: anything but not the little sigh that escaped her lips.

He watched as a light pink blush crept up over her neck and face. He watched as she leant her head back against Helen's shoulder.

He looked at the two of them: Helen in her dark grey skirt and sheer black blouse. A glimpse of her underwear, showed it to be a basque. Her dark wavy hair cropped short to her ears was very flattering to her face. Her pale blue eyes were fixed upon his face.

Lizzie stood in her light summer dress. Her blond hair now loose about her shoulders, and was longer than he'd imagined it to be. Her hazel eyes were closed.

He smiled at Helen, a blush creeping over his face as felt like a voyeur.

(...continued...)

minxx66
minxx66
19 Followers