Office Antics Ch. 03

Story Info
Tony gets to play two.
1k words
4.42
31.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minxx66
minxx66
19 Followers

The boardroom contained a six foot walnut oval table; chairs were set around it for the meeting tomorrow. A couple of up lighters had been left on giving a warm glow to the room. There were drinks set out on a side table also ready for the following morning's meeting.

Once inside the room, Helen turned and pulled Tony close to her. She kissed him deeply her tongue exploring his mouth. As he responded she pulled away and started to unbutton his shirt, at the same time Lizzie worked on the fly of his trousers, she fumbled somewhat with the double button at the waist band. His shirt and trousers removed, together with his shoes and socks, he then stood there in his silk boxers with a huge erection straining at the material. Lizzie was fascinated as his prick throbbed apparently with a life of its own. The two women took up positions either side of him, with Helen taking the lead and Lizzie copying every action. They kissed his bare chest, sucking at each nipple and making them hard. They kissed his bare stomach to the waistband of his boxers. First Helen, then Lizzie ran her hand down the line of pubic hair from his belly button to the base of his prick, neither actually intending to touch his prick in doing so. Together they lowered his boxers and his prick sprung out to greet them, it was glistening with pre-come. Helen bent her head to his prick and licked it before taking the full length into her mouth, slowly whilst sucking his prick she withdrew him. Lizzie then bent her head and licked the full length of his prick but was unable to take him fully into her mouth.

They again took a turn at sucking and licking his prick, oh the feeling was incredible, their mouths felt so different and the experience of one did not overshadow the inexperience of the other. He felt their mouths and tongue up and down his prick now he wanted to feel their pussies.

"Stand up both of you." He ordered. They both did and stood before him side by side. He looked to Lizzie. "Take her basque off."

The basque was released from the stockings and Helens ample breast were released from the basque. He fondled both women's breasts at the same time, whilst trying to decide which woman he wanted to fuck first.

He turned Helen around and over her over the table, she sighed as her hot body hit the cold wooden surface. It was a sigh of pleasure. He guided his cock into her pussy and rammed it hard into her. She pushed back to meet his thrusts; fast and hard he fucked her; her muscles caressing his prick as he pumped her. As he was close to coming, he withdrew as he had yet to taste that young pussy stood there waiting for him.

"Do you want some of this?" He asked as he held his prick in his hand, waiting for the urge to come to ease a bit. Lizzie nodded.

He moved towards her and lifted her on to the table, deciding that taking her from behind could wait for another time. She braced her arms behind herself as he slowly eased his prick into her tight pussy. There was a bit of resistance as she tensed slightly, but Helen climbed onto the table and sat behind her; kissing her neck and caressing her breasts. Eventually he was all the way in, the sensation was incredible, this tight pussy grabbing his prick as if it would never let go. Slowly he started to fuck her, long slow strokes. She sighed each time he entered her.

Helen had moved off to the drinks table and came back with a bottle of brandy. She again climbed onto the table and spread her legs. As both Lizzie and Tony watched her she slid the bottle into her pussy, all the way to the shoulders of the bottle. She continued to fuck herself with the bottle as Tony continued to fuck Lizzie. "Fuck me harder..... I want to feel your hard cock in my wet cunt," Lizzie moaned, as she continued to watch Helen, she met his thrusts. Hearing those crude words from her mouth fuelled his excitement more, he then fucked her faster and harder. Shortly she again went rigid as she reached another orgasm. It wasn't a moment too soon as he'd felt his cum building up and was no longer able to hold it back. He withdrew his prick from her pussy and came over her stomach and breasts.

A few moments later Helen came to her own screaming orgasm. She stood the bottle on the table, it glistened with her juices. Tony picked it up and ran his fingers over it, before then licking her cum off his fingers. Helen moved forward and ran her fingers over his com on Lizzie's stomach, and then she too licked it off the fingers of her left hand, whilst offering her right hand for Lizzie to suck. Lizzie held Helen's hands and sucked them clean of his cum, all the while watching his face. The way she did it was so seductive and his prick twitched slightly in response.

They wiped the bottle and replaced it with the others. "Won't Mr. Williams get a surprise in the morning," observed Lizzie as they left the boardroom and regained their clothed in Helen's office.

The following morning, following the meeting, Helen Tony and Lizzie were called into the boardroom. Mr. Williams was sat at the head of the table.

"Oh yes....come in come in and sit yourselves down," he jovially requested of them as he moved over to the drinks table. He came back with four glasses and the bottle of brandy, which he proceeded to open and pour each of them a drink.

"Thanks to your efforts, things went brilliantly in here this morning."

As each raised their glass, they thought of how brilliant things had gone in there the night before....

minxx66
minxx66
19 Followers