Office Assistance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nicoloco
nicoloco
101 Followers

Meanwhile, Dee had popped me out of her mouth and sank her sweet, tight pussy onto my cock with a satisfied moan. At this point I had nothing to do except be there, a living and (barely) breathing dildo for these two friends. Soon Dee was as lost in sensation as Eva, and their motions had nearly synchronized.

Since she was facing Eva's back, Dee reached forward and replaced my hands on Eva's tits with her own. I'm not sure Eva noticed or even cared, she was way out of it as Dee pulled and tweaked her lovely handfuls.

Now that my hands were free I reached between Eva's cheeks to smear some of our juices around her asshole. Eva sort of barked as I inserted a tentative fingertip, but didn't stop rocking. Soon I had an entire digit in her and began fucking it in and out, picking up more juice as I went. This put Eva over the edge and she gave a guttural cry as she froze in mid-motion with her sensitive clit on my tongue. One little flick and she popped like a balloon, clutching my ears with her thighs and babbling an incoherent mix of fucks and shits and sounds no language could claim.

Eva fell off and passed out, leaving one leg across me. Dee continued fucking as I gulped air like a pearl diver, and when she reached her peak the rippling of her inner muscles took me over the top too. I had nothing left to squirt -- it was the penis equivalent of the dry heaves. But all the right sensations were there, and you know I ain't be complainin'.

I was stunned to see the time. It had been less than an hour since these two had come knocking. How was that possible? I'd visited another galaxy and returned to earth, right? I guess whoever said time flies when you're having fun wasn't thinking about this kind of fun.

Dee settled forward to hug me as I softened and slipped out. She gave a small murmur of complaint as she felt the emptiness return. What a crazy woman. Crazy maybe, but crafty enough to pull off exactly what she wanted in the face of reluctance and reason on the part of her targets. My hat was off to her. Pants, too.

Eva stirred as if awakening from a dream. But all this had been real. As she roused fully she saw first Dee, then me, gazing at her with fondness and contentment. She was long past modesty now as she lay spread out, her pubes matted with the remnants of our combined juices and saliva, her asshole slightly red and dilated, her tits puffy from all the attention. She was still gorgeous, even in this state. Especially in this state.

"That," she said softly, "was fucking incredible. If I live to ninety I don't think I'll feel this thoroughly screwed again. Dee, you have been a very bad girl. And Jack -- what can I say, you're everything she said. Yes, I know I was primed for it, but still, wow." She blew a puff of air from her lips as she ran out of gas.

I assured her that the pleasure was mine, that if I was anything it was because of her, and the situation Dee had placed us in. "And, you, little lady," I turned to Dee, "you are in for a big-time bare-ass spanking."

"Oh, goody," Dee clapped her hands. "But not now, OK? We've got to shower. Eva, you've got a two o'clock with Branson and a three-thirty with the staff. C'mon, boss, can't keep a client waiting." She bounced out of bed and headed for the bath.

Eva and I burst out laughing, shaking our heads in rueful disbelief. I leaned over to give her a pussy-flavored kiss and whispered that she was the most beautiful and amazing woman I'd ever made love with. I wanted to see more of her, but understood if she had reservations.

"Oh, Jack, I don't know what'll happen, but I know this can't just end here. I need more of this," she stroked my cock gently, "and the rest of you, soon. Maybe next time we can try it alone," she grinned.

"I heard that!" came a cry from the bathroom. "We'll see -- I have a few ideas of my own, you know."

Boy did we know.

"Now how about you two get in here and soap my back. Or Jack, maybe you want the front?"

Holy shit, a monster was loose! Eva and I looked at each other and just shrugged and smiled. I took her hand and we rose from the scene of our great pleasure, walking naked to join the woman who had made it happen. If recent events were any guide, I had a feeling Eva might be a bit late for her two o'clock.

-- The End --

nicoloco
nicoloco
101 Followers