Office Attraction

Story Info
Sparks fly for co-workers.
4.4k words
4.51
29.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story I've written with 2 POVs, feedback is welcome!

*****

Monday morning again. Another week of work ahead. I can't afford to snooze my alarm anymore, I'll be late if I don't get up right now. I quickly shower and dry my hair, scraping it up into a neat bun. Slipping on my familiar pencil skirt and a crisp ironed shirt with a vest underneath I sigh on my way out. Pulling up into the work car park I slip my heels on, and saunter into the office, easing into my work persona. I walk to my desk, nod at my boss sitting in his office, and open my emails to see what drama the weekend held. My job as an admin assistant coupled with being his secretary keeps me busy enough that the day goes pretty quickly.

- - - - -

She struts into the office as usual on a Monday, looking effortlessly good. A simple pencil skirt and shirt combination can be so effective. She wears the same things every week, the same style. Figure hugging pencil skirts and smart shirts, with heels. I turn my eyes back to my screen, and try to focus on the weeks work ahead. From my desk I can see her back, watch her cross her legs under her desk and dangle her heels off her feet. Shaking my head to myself I pull myself together and begin to answer the slew of emails I have from the weekend.

- - - - -

Time to take him all his files for today's meetings. I print off all the documents, place them in folders and knock on his door before quietly coming in. 'Morning Andy' I say to you in my cheery work voice. 'Morning Louise' you reply, 'nice weekend?', 'Fine thanks, yours?' I say, 'Same old'. We follow this routine every Monday, keeping it nice and simple, work polite. You're wearing a new suit, so after I've put your files down, and filed the old ones, I say 'nice suit' with a cheeky grin on my way out of your office. Sitting back at my desk I briefly think that suit looked really very good on you, why didn't I notice how broad and strong your shoulders were before.

- - - - -

'Morning Louise' I respond to you as you come into my office. I get a whiff of your perfume as you lean over and place today's files on my desk. It smells divine. Smiling to myself at our Monday routine I sneak a glance at you bending down to file Fridays work. Your skirt hugs you perfectly; your bum looks wonderful when you bend down. Quickly looking away when you get up, you comment on my new suit. Something stirs in my stomach a little with the smile you give me as you walk out the door.

- - - - -

Today I decide to work through lunch, there is so much to do on a Monday. I nip to the canteen to get a fork for my salad. On my way back I bump into you, I wasn't looking where I was going. I drop my fork on the floor, we both bend down to pick it up. Apologising profusely I realise it's you and we laugh. As you stand up you take the fork from me, it's been on the floor, I can't use it now. When you take my hand to take it I feel a shock run up my arm. I almost drop the fork in shock. I look at you, you felt it too. Now embarrassed I want to leave, but you keep hold of my hand and tell me you'll get me another fork. I blush, thank you, and brush past you.

- - - - -

Rushing down to the canteen to get some food I collide into you. Mortified I immediately bend down to help you and when we stand our hands meet. A tingling feeling travels right through me and I keep hold of your hand, did you just feel that? Your face tells me you did. Shit, this is awkward. I can tell you want to leave, so I release your hand and tell you I'll get you another fork. As you leave you brush past me. Did you mean to rub your ass against me as you passed by? Of course you didn't, I must be imagining it.

- - - - -

Back at my desk I feel a familiar wetness starting to form in my pants. I jump when you place a fork on my desk. Your hand brushes up my arm and squeezes gently. 'Sorry I almost knocked you over' you mutter to me, and head back to your office. I stare at the fork for a few seconds, before picking it up and getting on with my work while picking at my salad. It's hard to ignore the heat between my legs, why have you had an effect on me all of a sudden? Maybe it's that very well fitting suit...and I haven't had any action in a while. But still you're my boss and this is crazy, I have to keep things professional.

- - - - -

I want to get back to the safety of my office quickly, that exchange had me a taken aback. I slide a fork onto your desk, and brush your arm in apology. It turns into more of a stroke of your arm, and I squeeze you while I apologise. I don't know why I feel like I need to touch you, feel your skin under my hands, and feel you against me. You're holding your breath; you release it when I remove my hand from you. I go back to my office, nursing a semi and hoping I haven't blown our working relationship. I'm your boss! I sit at my desk, open my sandwich, and try to repress what I just felt.

* * * * *

A few days have passed since our strange interaction, I have done my best to keep everything as normal as possible. You have been on my mind more than usual, but I've pushed it to the back of my thoughts. Today I'm wearing my smartest shirt, but no vest top, meaning a little more cleavage is showing. It's Friday, what the hell. My heels click on the floor into the office, and I slip into my seat as usual. You're not in your office, which is unusual. I'm slightly worried by this, but perhaps you just have an early meeting.

- - - - -

I see you sitting at your desk as I storm into the open office, towards the privacy and security of my office. Despite my vile mood the sight of you makes me smile a little, I know I'm going to need your help with this project and I'm thankful I can rely on you. As I spy the extra cleavage you have on display my smile widens. This has certainly made today's situation better! You look up with concern at my late entrance, and I stop by your desk. 'Everything ok?' you ask, and I nod to reassure you. 'Come into the office in 10 minutes and I'll update you' I say quietly.

- - - - -

I wait 10 minutes nervously, am I in trouble?! Dead on 10 minutes I knock on your door, and you tell me to come in. Immediately I say 'what's wrong?' and you sigh. 'We've got a massive project that has just been dropped into my lap. I'm going to need your help; it might mean working late a lot as we're on a very short deadline'. My body relaxes in relief, that's not nearly as bad as it could have been. However you look stressed. I tell you it's not a problem, we'll work through it together, and it'll be fine. As you rub your head with your hands I move around the desk and rub your back soothingly. I tell you to get up and look at me. Taking your shoulders in my hands I shake you a little, say 'it's going to be fine, it'll be a breeze' and give you my best smile.

- - - - -

I hear your knock on the door and call you to enter. I'm hoping you take the news of a massive workload better than I did. You take it incredibly well, it's only a few weeks, and you make an effort to comfort me as I worry about the huge task ahead. I start to relax as you rub my back. When you ask me to stand I do, and the confidence you have in us brings me comfort. I look at your cheerful smile and take your hands off my shoulders, moving closer to you. I hug you and although you tense up at first you lean against me, embracing me. As our bodies press together my cock stirs in my trousers, I hope you can't feel me growing. You nuzzle into my neck slightly and I snake one of my hands down your back to your waist, wrapping my arm around you. Inhaling your scent I pull back slightly, and look you in the eyes.

- - - - -

I'm buzzing as your hand finds its way to my waist, and you pull me closer. Appreciating my proximity to you I am intoxicated by your aftershave, I relax into you further. As you pull back and look me deeply in the eyes I search for some sort of clue, are you thinking what I'm thinking? I let the breath go I've been holding and move forward slightly, trying to encourage you. We lean in further, inches apart. I start to believe you really want this, your hard cock pressing against me through our clothes. 'Louise' you whisper, and pull away. I look at you confused, and hurt. You tell me this isn't a good idea, we should get back to work, and your hands drop from around me. I step back and turn, leaving you standing in your office alone. I sit at my desk for a few seconds, and decide this is ridiculous, I must have misread you. I have to get back to work.

- - - - -

I watch you back away from me, you turn and flee. I have no choice but to watch you. We're at work, I'm your boss, everything about this situation screams inappropriate, and I try to muster some self control. Cursing myself I sit back down and plough through the emails I'm getting about the new project. Sending you some tasks I need completed I act like nothing has happened and push it to the back of my mind, gaining focus as I work on.

* * * * *

Two weeks have passed since our 'almost' moment in your office. I find myself blushing when you speak to me, but I have been kept very busy. You were justified to be worried about this job, the workload is enormous, you have several people in the office working on this and we are all working late every night. I've welcomed the work as a distraction, I still feel drawn to you but since your rejection of my advance I am far too scared to try anything like that again. I keep our interactions curt and professional.

- - - - -

I have been watching you from afar since I screwed up in my office. You have worked so hard on this project; you have been invaluable to me. To make matters worse I notice other men in the office checking you out, they have a new found respect for you and your work ethic, and therefore have paid you more attention. They notice your curves, your beautiful breasts, your smile, all things which had gone unnoticed before. You have been short with me, but not rude, and I know I must have hurt you. Deadline day is tomorrow so we have to finish this job tonight, once again I force my thoughts of you out of my head.

- - - - -

Knowing today is the last day we have to do this job I consider taking some leave to escape you. Working in such close proximity has been hard; to know you feel something someone else doesn't is not an ideal working environment. I glance up at the clock. It's 4pm already. You come out of your office and gather all the staff. You thank us all, all the files are complete, the last job is to proof the presentation and we're finished.

'Louise and I will proof the slides and check the final files, thank you all for your hard work, feel free to leave early and make the most of your evening'. I stare at you; you want me to stay when everyone else can leave?! Great. I say goodbye to my colleagues, who look at me with pity. I just shrug.

- - - - -

I invite you into my office, and pull up a chair next to my desk. Time ticks by as we work efficiently, your eye for detail is just what I need to get over the final hurdle. 6 o'clock comes and goes, the cleaning staff wave goodbye, they have become used to seeing us working late. You go to get us some water, and when you come back we finalise the last two slides of the presentation. It's complete, and my shoulders sag in relief. I turn to you and smile, you smile back. The first genuine smile I've seen from you in two weeks. You stand, knowing the work is done, and I rise with you.

'Thank you for everything you've done to help Louise, I honestly don't know how I could have done it without you'. 'No problem' you reply, and offer me your hand. I look at it briefly, before shaking it. The electricity is still there, you drop my hand quickly and turn to leave. I grab you arm and spin you around, pulling you close to me. I stare at you, trying to read your expression.

- - - - -

Shit, I was hoping a hand shake would be the easiest way to get out of here but it sent a jolt through my body. I drop your hand and turn to leave, but you grab my arm, pulling me close to you. For a split second you stare into my eyes before you lean forward and brush my lips with yours. I don't resist you, I'm totally shocked, I didn't think you felt it too. The slight touch of your kiss alone makes me moan quietly, and you take advantage of my mouth opening slightly to kiss me again, harder and more passionately. It's a perfect kiss. Your tongue snakes into my mouth a little, reassuring me, and encouraging me to kiss you back. My hand finds its way behind your head, and you grab my ass pulling me closer, crushing me against you. Your other hand still has my arm as if you're afraid I'm going to run away.

- - - - -

I take my shot and brush my lips against yours. The next few seconds are a blur, I hear you quietly moan which spurs me on. I'm not thinking at all now, being driven by lust. I feel your hand on the back of my neck, your tongue tussles with mine inside your mouth. Grabbing your bum, pulling you closer, I marvel at how firm and delicious it feels. I kiss you even harder, with more hunger. Letting go of your arm my hand slides up across your shoulders and gently caresses your face.

- - - - -

I can't describe how hot I am right now; you are having an effect on me I had not anticipated. You guide me towards your desk and I put out a hand to steady myself as you push me against it. We are still kissing hard, as if it's the last time we'll ever kiss anyone. You bite my lip playfully and slow your kisses, becoming gentler. You pull back slightly and rest your forehead against mine, smiling. We are both breathing heavily; you took my breath away with that incredible kiss. I could have kissed you for hours. I run my hands over your shoulders and down your arms, arms are my favourite thing and how yours are highlighted as strong and sexy in your work shirts has been driving me mad. I take your hands but you reach up and tilt my chin up to you, kissing me again. This kiss is very slow and sensual, and almost distracts me from you unbuttoning my shirt with your other hand. I don't want to break the kiss so I let you carry on.

- - - - -

Looking down at you perched on the edge of my desk, your chest rising and falling after such a long, hard kiss, I feel pretty pleased with myself. I don't want to give you a chance to change your mind. My cock is already hard, as if fooling around in the office isn't a turn on enough it's with someone I've ogled for ages. Lifting your chin I plant another kiss on your lips, while allowing my other hand to roam your chest, opening your shirt. Your lacy bra comes into view, and I kiss down your neck and along your collarbone while covering one of your breasts with my hand. The naughtiness of groping you on my desk, hearing you moan, and feeling your nipple harden into my palm is divine.

- - - - -

Your lips work along my neck and collarbone, sending tingles right down to my pussy. I know I'm already wet. Pushing my shirt off my shoulders and dropping it on the floor your hand finds my breast, massaging it and working me up even more. I stop you and stand back up, I want your shirt off too. While we kiss and I undo your shirt buttons you reach round behind me and unzip my skirt. It pools on the floor around my feet. You grin at me; I have not equalled the nakedness level. I am wearing stockings, a surprise to you, and push you backwards before kneeling at your feet to unfasten your trousers. Your cock springs out with its new freedom, and I take it in my hand, while pulling your boxers down. God it's a perfect cock, hard, straight and ready to fuck me.

- - - - -

I am letting you take control for now; it's hard to disapprove of you sliding down to your knees to undress me. I groan once you have my cock in your hands, it desperately needs attention. Admiring your body, your curvy boobs and bum, and stocking'd legs I can't really believe my luck. As soon as your mouth engulfs me I'm in heaven, and I relish watching you lick me, suck me, tease me with your hot breath. Everything you do drives me wild. As you slowly stroke my cock while you lick and suck on my balls I know I have to stop you, this will not end the way I want if we continue. I hold the base of your neck watching you take me deep into your mouth before stopping you, and pull you up to your feet. Kicking my shoes off to discard my trousers and boxers I admire you, lace bra and thong, heels and stockings, right now you're my idea of perfection.

- - - - -

I perch on the edge of your desk while you sort your shoes out. Turning around I bend over the desk to collect the files from it, giving you a great view as I do. I hear you growl, and quickly feel you behind me, your prick nestling between my ass cheeks. You take this opportunity of being behind me to unhook my bra. I put the files down on the spare chair and turn to face you. You pull the bra from me and get a view of my bare tits for the first time. Biting your lip you take them in your hands, flicking my nipples with your thumbs. I moan loudly and you realise how sensitive they are. Leading me round to your chair you position me on the desk pushing me back and kissing me, kissing down my body, flicking my nipples with your tongue. As your mouth takes my nipples you push my legs apart, pull my thong aside and groan at how wet I am. Plunging two fingers straight into me I arch my back on the desk, and moan your name.

- - - - -

Hearing my name moaned from you is so erotic, and your cunt is so wet, I feel kind of proud that I've caused this. I finger you slowly, teasing, building your arousal further. I keep kissing my way down you and use my spare hand to hold your thong to the side, quickly admiring your neat pussy, totally shaved apart from one strip leading downwards. Your clit is hard and swollen, begging for my attention. Flicking my tongue over it you writhe on the desk, it won't take long to make you cum when you're this sensitive. Fucking you harder with my fingers I roll my tongue around your clit, varying the pressure and how I stimulate you. Your hips rise from the desk, you aren't able to stay still now. I suck harder on your clit and feel your muscles spasm around my fingers. Immediately I stop playing with your clit and press my thumb against it hard, my free hand stroking your leg, marvelling at how sexy you are.

- - - - -

Oh my god I can't believe how hard I came. I feel totally strung out, my body is wrecked from that orgasm. As you withdraw your fingers from me I whimper, I need you inside me now. You cut my thong off, it's so wet it's basically ruined anyway. While still in the daze of a huge orgasm I feel the head of your cock pushing against me. Slowly it stretches me, while I'm having small aftershocks of orgasm you push into me. My moans are no longer coherent, your cock feels incredible, once you are buried fully inside me you tweak my nipples and start to pump in and out of me. I want to fuck you back but my legs are jelly, I try to sit up but you push me back down onto the desk. You're watching your slick cock covered in my juices slide in and out of me. Our eyes lock, and I know you want to be in control, I wonder to myself if I'll get another chance but as your finger strums against my clit my mind goes blank, I beg you to fuck me harder.

- - - - -

Watching you lay on my desk, my cock ravishing you, your legs crossed behind me encouraging me to fuck you, I can't think of a better view. You are at my mercy right now, and I rub your clit every now and then, feeling your cunt muscles grab my cock each time with the extra stimulation. I pull on your nipples, this rough action seems to make you even wetter, and elicits more moans from you. Every spasm of your pussy sends me closer and closer to the edge; I know I won't last much longer. I pull you up towards me, my cock still buried deep inside you and kiss you slowly and deeply. You moan into my mouth, and I quickly pull you to your feet. Spinning you round I admire the view of your long legs, clad in stockings, still wearing heels, before I swat your ass with a playful spank. You turn around and simply say 'fuck me'.

12