Office Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- - - - -

'Fuck me' I tell you, I love doggy style, and I was so close to cumming again, I need you inside me and I need it now. You don't hesitate, and you're quickly buried inside me once more. A couple more spanks follow, and I fall forward against the desk, stretching my arms out and holding on as your thrusts get faster and harder. I know my orgasm is building, my nipples rubbing against the desk surface is the final straw, I moan your name and scream as I cum, thankful I have the desk for support. Your hands dig into my hips, while your final thrust as deep into me as you can sends you into orgasm. I can feel your cock pulsing, shooting your load into me. Stroking my back we both pant for a few seconds, my orgasm is still affecting me, I remain bent over the desk once you pull out from me. You collapse back onto your chair and have a perfect view of your cum leaking out of my spread legs while my pussy still contracts. Sighing in satisfaction I try to stand up, my legs still not that steady. You stand to support me, it's pretty late, we should leave.

- - - - -

I hold you as you try to stand up, taking the chance to run my hands over your naked body once more. Your gentle moans make me wonder if you'd be ready for a second round, but we're still in the office and really must leave. You retrieve your skirt, bra and shirt, quickly redressing. We don't speak, just grin at each other. I find your thong on the floor, as I cut it off you, you tell me I can keep it. I smile and sniff it before stuffing it into my suit pocket, I have dressed just as quickly as you. I pull you close to me once more and kiss you, whispering to you that we should work late again soon. You smile seductively and say you didn't realise we were done now...I follow you to the car park in awe, excited for the rest of the evening.

12