Office Bathroom

Story Info
Pam holds a secret over Angela.
1.8k words
4.26
16.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kicka04
kicka04
4 Followers

It was a pretty normal day in the office. Jim was tormenting Dwight, Michael was making jokes and Pam was doodling at the reception desk.

"Pam-el-a...did I get any messages while I was at lunch?" Michael Scott said slapping his hand on the desk. It started Pam as she looked up from her cartoon drawing.

"Oh Michael," She stammered. "Jan called and sounded pretty upset about you not sending your quarterly reports on time."

"I'm sure it's no big deal," he replied as he ate a piece of candy from the desk.

"I don't know, she was angry it didn't come on time." Pam said back. As she said it, she knew what was next.

"That's what she said!" Michael used his favorite joke as he laughed to himself walking away.

Pam likely working in the office but it wasn't always easy. One thing that made today a little better is that she had recently learned about Dwight and Angela having an affair. Angela was such a bitch to everyone; Pam was thrilled to have some dirt on her. Pam didn't know how or when but she knew at some point she was going to use the information against the uptight blond.

Later in the day, Pam was in the ladies room. As she washed her hands, Pam looked at the mirror and checked out how she looked. She was shy outwardly but was very confident in her looks. Today, she was in a flowing black knee length skirt. She smoothed out the material, moving her hands over her tight ass. As she looked at her light blue blouse, she moved her hands softly over her large breasts, lingering a bit to feel their size. She looked in the mirror and unbuttoned her top button, leaning over to get a view of her cleavage. Just then, Angela opened to door.

"Oh...Pam...Sorry to 'interrupt'," Angela said in her snotty tone.

"Of course," Pam thought to herself as she embarrassingly re-buttoned her top.

"Do you want me to leave Pam?" Angela lifted her eyebrows in a condescending look. "I could give you a few minutes. Maybe bring you in a pillow to get comfortable on the couch?"

"No thanks Angela," Pam said back.

"Maybe bring some candles and really set the mood?" Angela kept going at Pam.

"You know, everyone makes mistakes sometimes." Pam said as she thought about Angela's affair.

"No but some of us can control ourselves and not feel up our parts in the middle of the workday." Angela fired back quickly.

"You know Angela," Pam said. "I wasn't going to say anything but since you can't seem to back off, I know about you and Dwight and maybe I'll go let the rest of the office know."

"Know what?" Angela said very nervously. "There's nothing to know."

"Ok then I'll just go tell them all the 'nothing to know'," Pam said grabbing the door. Angela pushed it closed.

"Ok Pam, you got me. Please don't say anything. I'll do whatever you want." She pleaded. Pam didn't expect to use her secret information today but suddenly she knew exactly how she wanted to use it.

"Anything?" Pam questioned. Angela nodded yes. Pam looked at Angela's body. She wore a long ankle length skirt and a plain white blouse. Her blond hair pulled into a ponytail. Angela was a bitch, no doubt about that, but Pam couldn't help but think that she did have something sexy about her. Like a strict librarian.

Pam had always been attracted to woman and didn't mind getting frisky with one if the situation arouse. Seeing Angela in front of her, she knew thought how Angela couldn't be a complete prude if she hooks up with Dwight at work. Pam locked the door and sat down on the couch located in the ladies room.

"Why don't you sit down Angela," Pam said patting the couch next to her. Angela sat, not knowing what Pam was going to do next. "You know Angela, for a complete bitch, I do find you attractive." Pam said as she put her hand on Angela's leg.

"Um, you have to be kidding me," Angela recoiled in disgust as she lifted Pam's hand off her leg.

"Ok if you'd rather..." Pam started to get up, only to have Angela pull her back down.

"No...no," She said, placing her hand on Pam's knee. Pam grabbed her hand and slid it up to the inside of her thigh. She leaned forward and placed a kiss on Angela's thin lips. Angela was caught off guard but knew she was going to have to have to go with the flow if she wanted her secret to stay that way. The kiss started reluctantly but grew more passionate as it went. Soon, their tongues mingled together. Pam's hand reached around to Angela's back, pulling her in tighter.

Angela didn't want to like the kiss but couldn't help herself from starting to feel wet. Her hand, still lingering on the inside of Pam's thigh, began to softly rub. It moved ever so slowly up. As the tip of her finger made contact with Pam's underwear, she pulled it back. Pam's was filled with a burst of pleasure for the split second the thin blondes hand made contact.

"Well," Angela said as she stood up, brushing down her skirt. "I hope this will keep things confidential."

"Oh Angela," Pam came back, "this is just the start. Why down you sit back down again." Pam said patting the couch again. This time though, she laid back on the couch, one leg going on the floor and the other going on top of the couch back, giving a full view of her mound for Angela. Angela rolled her eyes but had the lingering thoughts of the kiss they shared. She sat down on the couch; the smell of Pam's pussy brought the tingle back and made Angela more wet.

Angela's small hands came back to Pam's inner thighs. She rubbed each, moving slowly up and up. Finally, her fingers found Pam's covered, wet pussy. There was no recoil this time. Angela slowly, softly, ran her fingers over the black thong. Her curiosity and lust pushed aside her prudeness. She moved aside the thong, bringing Pam's sweet shaved pussy into view. With no barrier, Angela slowly and gently touched the outer pussy of her coworker.

The wetness was warm and inviting. After some initial probing, Angela slid a finger into Pam. Pam was in heaven. Not only was she getting her pussy played with, but also it came at the expense of someone who made her life less than pleasant usually. Angela's slender finger began moving quicker.

Pam leaned her head back against the wall, closing her eyes and enjoying the pleasure of Angela's fingers. With two now inserted, Pam's hips moved forward and back with the rhythm. Pam's hand made it's way up to her chest, groping over her blouse. Angel's fingers made their way out of their tight hole and slide smoothly over Pam's aroused clit. She almost let out a load moan of pleasure. Pam bit her lip to keep from being too loud. Her hand unbuttoned the top 3 buttons of her top. Her hand now found it's way inside and under the padding of her bra. Her fingers played and pinched at her nipples. Each pinch sent additional shocks of pleasure down her body as Angela's fingers alternated between rubbing Pam's clit and pounding in and out of her pussy.

As Pam lay on the couch, shirt open, hand feeling up her tits, she felt the familiar feeling of orgasm approaching. Angela sensed the building and moved her fingers faster into Pam's pussy, while using her thumb over the clit.

"Oh god Angela!" Pam yelled grabbing the top of the couch with one hand, squeezing the fabric as she inched closer and closer. Her hips pulsing with each wet flick. Finally, not able to go any longer, she clamped her legs over Angela's hand, forcing her fingers to stay inside as her orgasm flooded over her.

After a few minutes coming down from her intense orgasm, Pam looked up to see Angela staring back at her.

"Are we finished here?" She said in a seductive voice. The prude, bitchy nature of Angela had melted away after getting Pam off. Her panties were soaked through and she ran her hand over her blouse and to her small breasts.

"I suppose I should repay the favor huh?" Pam said standing up. Her shirt hanging open, her skirt falling back down, and her bra restraining her luscious tits. She made her way to Angela and turned her body around. She was playful but forceful as well. Holding Angela from behind, she rubbed her hands up and down the blonde's body. After a quick kiss, Pam pushed her over the sink counter and lifted her long dress over her hips.

Pam slowly knelt behind Angela, slowly planting kisses over her ass checks and down her legs. She pulled Angela's underwear down her legs and her shaved pussy came into view.

'Shaved?' Pam thought in her head. That was a big surprise for such an uptight woman. Not being distracted too long, Pam gently spread Angela's legs further apart. She leaned closer, smelling the heat of Angela's pussy. A slow drip of moisture made it's way down her thigh.

As Pam's tongue slowly made contact with the pussy, Angela had a shudder run through her whole body. There was no messing around, Pam went right in at full speed. Her tongue making long licks, up and down the entrance of Angela's pussy. As she pushed her tongue deep into the hole, her eye caught view of something on the bathroom counter. Her hand reached over and examined the object.

Angela peered back, unsure why Pam's tongue had stopped and unable to see what Pam was holding. Just then, she felt the object enter her soaking wet pussy. The hairbrush handle that Pam had just inserted felt amazing after the initial shock. Her body involuntarily shoved itself back onto the plastic cock substitute. Whether it was the orgasm she gave Pam or the short, intense tongue licking she was given, the experience of being fucked in the bathroom with a hairbrush was too much to handle. After only a few minutes of Pam working the brush in and out of her pussy, Angela's body shook with the over whelming feeling of orgasm. Thankfully she had the counter to lean over or she may have collapsed.

She lay for a minute, trying to catch her breath. She could see Pam in the mirror checking her hair and adjusting her clothes.

"I guess the secret is safe with me," Pam said to her. She turned to leave the bathroom but stopped. She grabbed the hairbrush off the counter and licked the length before sucking it into her mouth. "Wouldn't want to forget this!" Pam said as the bathroom door swung closed.

kicka04
kicka04
4 Followers