Office Bets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh damn." I groaned as she leaned forward, wrapping both hands around my cock and aiming it at her chest as she began stroking them along it.

"That's it baby. Come on me. Squirt your juice all over my tits." She cooed as she stroked me, inching me toward the inevitable.

"OH shit, I'm gonna cum." I groaned, trying to hold back as long as I could.

"That's it. Do it....OH YEAH!" she coaxed just as my cock exploded on her. Shot after shot of hot white cream launched from my cock and landed on her tits and neck, my body jerking spasmodically with each new burst of hot cream.

"Ohhhhhhhh god." I groaned as my body stopped bucking and I sat, occasionally twitching, as she continued to caress and massage my slowly shrinking cock. She leaned her head down and engulfed my cock, licking and sucking it for a moment before releasing it to lay on my stomach as she stood up.

She reached her hands up to her cream covered tits and gently massaged my cum into her chest, rubbing her hands all around her fantastic tits until they had absorbed my load. "Happy birthday sweetie!" She cooed as she leaned over toward me. She gently pressed her lips to mine, giving me a long sensuous kiss, her tongue teasing mine several times during the minutes long embrace.

She finally pushed herself up, separating us, as she stepped back a couple feet. She reached for the panties sitting on my desk and slipped them on, followed by her bra and then her dress. I sat, still naked, until she was completely dressed and then allowed her to squat down and help me pull on my boxers and running shorts. I pulled my shirt on and as I sat to pull my socks and running shoes on she turned and walked to the door.

"You know. I really really wanted to sit on that cock. But just the same, I hope you enjoyed your birthday present!"

"Yeah, I did." I answered her with a grin.

"Don't expect an instant replay, okay? I mean we both know our flirting and teasing is just for fun, right?"

"I understand. Neither of us wants to mess things up at home."

"Right. Well, anyway. I enjoyed it as much as I hope you did."

"Yeah, I did. Lots."

"Good." She said with a soft smile. "Happy birthday again." She unlocked the door, and slipped out, letting it close quietly behind her.

"Damn." I said to myself as I packed the rest of my stuff in the small duffel. I picked up my coat and keys and headed out the door. I drove the short distance to the track and got out for my run.

It was well past dark by the time I finished my two miles and had cooled off. The December air was chilly and I knew that later in the week I would be back to sweat suits as the temperature was expected to fall from highs in the fifties to highs well below freezing. The run also allowed me to clear my head and get back to thinking about life outside of work, namely my wife. I could argue that what Elena and I did wasn't really sex, I'm sure my wife would disagree. I was an expert at keeping secrets, all part of the job, so I wasn't worried about spilling the beans to my wife, but just the same, I felt a bit guilty. I decided that if she brought it up tomorrow Elena and I would have to talk about the level of flirting we were doing.

The next morning was surprisingly normal. Elena came in about ten with a package of documents that had been couriered over and leaned against my desk as usual, her arms pressing her sexy cleavage up in her black silk tank top for me.

"So did you have a happy birthday?" She asked with a little wink.

"I did. It was very surprising."

"Good. I had fun thinking that present up too."

"You did a wonderful job. Um. I was just...."

"Wondering where we were going with this?" She finished for me. "Not to worry. We're just playing a little. I don't plan on making last night a regular habit." She whispered before she pushed herself off my desk. She blew me a kiss and then turned and headed out of my office.

The rest of the week was horribly busy and I only saw Elena a few times in passing, each time in public and each time she acted the consummate, if not sexy, professional. It wasn't until Sunday afternoon when my team got hammered by hers that I started to think about Monday. I was quite sure that she would be by early to collect.

"Roger, guess who?" Elena said as she stepped into my office about eight thirty, pushing the door closed quietly and clicking the door lock. "I didn't want to wait too long to collect. I've never really had my ass kissed before."

"Well, I guess this will be a first then, because I'm not used to kissing asses." I said as she stepped around the desk so I could see everything she had on. Black high heels, black knee high leggings and black dress that looked like an oversized sweatshirt coming down to her mid-thigh. The outfit hung loosely enough on her body that it didn't cling to her but still showed all her curves, the oversized neck hole hung off one bare shoulder, and threatened to slide off the other as well. "Damn that's some outfit."

"Glad you like it. I wore it special for you. Wanna know why?"

"Of course."

"This." She said, grabbing hold of the hem. She pulled the hem of the dress up, continuing to pull until she had pulled it over her head, leaving her in nothing but a tiny black thong panty, the leggings and heels. She turned around, facing away from me and slowly pushed the thong panty down her legs. "I'd hate to have even these tiny strings get in the way of anyplace you want to kiss." She said as she stepped out of the thong panty and tossed it on my desk. She stepped over to me, turned around and bent over, stepping her feet apart to expose her whole bare ass and pussy toward me. "Here you go stud, have fun."

"I thought I was just kissing your ass?" I asked with a grin.

"I never said you had to stop with my ass or how long you had to kiss it." She said, looking between her hanging tits and her legs at me.

"I see. Well, how about we start here." I answered, leaning down and kissing her creamy brown skin of her left butt cheek. I slid my hand between her legs and gently cupped her soft pussy, rubbing it gently as I kissed my way across her cheek to the crack of her ass and then moved to her right cheek. It didn't take me long to kiss my way down to her pussy and gently lick her wet lips while my thumb massaged the juncture of her lips where her hooded clit tried to play hide and seek unsuccessfully.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes." She moaned softly as I pressed my tongue between her lips, tasting her aroused juices. She bent her knees and moved her legs farther apart to give me even better access as I eagerly licked up and down her wet slit, my thumb teasing her clit in small circles at the same time. "Oh god, are you trying to make me come?"

"Uh huh." I grunted into her pussy as I tried to stick my tongue all the way into her tunnel.

"Oh god, you're going to do it!" She squeaked, her legs starting to tremble. Ohhhhhhh shit!" I heard her gasp as her whole body suddenly jerked, in front of me, her juices dribbling down my chin and her legs as she gasped and moaned, trying to keep herself quiet.

She suddenly pulled from my grasp, turning around to face me, her chest and face flushed as she gasped for air. She knelt down quickly in front of me, reaching for my pants and undoing the belt. I wasn't about to stop her as she worked my cock out of my boxers and closed her mouth around it.

Up and down her head bobbed, her hand sliding and twisting its way up and down my nine inch shaft, her mouth taking as much of me in as it could with each stroke. She paused her stroking and pressed her face farther down on me, my cock slipping into her tight wet throat, making me groan in pleasure.

"Oh damn. Now you're trying to make me come!" I grunted as she bounced her head up and down my shaft again.

"Uh huh." She grunted in response, taking a quick breath and then diving down my cock again.

"Oh crap sweetie. Here it comes." I groaned as she sucked even more urgently. My body jerked as the first spurt of hot juice lanced up into her mouth, her tongue teasing the underside of my head to coax even more out of me. I felt my body jerk over and over again as my orgasm emptied a seeming continuous stream into her waiting mouth, only finally realizing that it was much less once the pinnacle of my orgasm had passed.

"Mmmmmm love the taste of your cum." She cooed quietly as she licked the last drools of cum from my softening cock before tucking it gently into my boxers. She closed my pants and fastened everything back the way it belonged before standing up.

"Damn you look sexy!" I said, admiring her nude form.

"I bet you say that to all the naked secretaries in your office."

"Actually I do." I answered her with a grin. "But, since you're the only one .....!"

"Hmmmmm maybe I'll have to start being naked in here more often. Pop a tittie out when I drop off your packages, or flash my little pussy at you on the way out the door!"

"Any time you want." I said as she picked up her dress and slipped it on.

"I'll be back for these later." She said, tossing me the thong panties. "Right now I better get back to the front office. By the way, next week starts the playoffs. Better start thinking of what you wanna bet!"

"Good lord." I groaned to myself as she headed out of the office. Three times during the day she came back to the office, each time leaving the office door standing wide open and coming around the side of the desk to pull my hand up under her dress to her pussy, which seemed to be sopping wet each time. Each visit was very short and each visit served to make my cock rock hard again. By the end of the day I was incredibly horny, and was thankful that I would be able to run some of that off before I got home.

I had every reason to expect Elena to show up as I was changing into my running clothes again, but I didn't have to wait that long. At ten minutes to five she walked into my office, closed the door, unceremoniously pulled her dress off, kicked her high heels off and walked around my desk with nothing but her leggings on.

"I just can't wait any longer." She said as she started pulling on my shirt. "Help me get these off!"

"Okay," I answered, helping her pull my shirt off. "What's the rush?"

"I just can't take it any longer." She said as she jerked at my belt and then the snap of my pants.

"For what?"

"For you to fuck me of course!" She said as she tried to pull my pants down while I was still sitting in my chair. "Are you going to help me or not?"

I stood up and let her pull my pants down and then sat back down as she knelt down and worked them off my legs, my shoes and socks tossed aside so she could finally get me completely naked. She stood up and turned to face my desk, picking up my keyboard and moving it aside she spun around again and sat on the edge of the desk, her feet moving to the arms of my desk chair so that her pussy was spread wide open in front of me. "Well? Are you going to stick that big cock in me or not?"

"This what you really want? I mean we weren't going to go there, right?"

"Roger, right now I don't care. I've been horny as hell for you all day. I haven't been able to think of anything but having your cock sliding in and out of me. If you don't want to....."

"Elena, I didn't say I didn't want to. I just wanted to make sure that this wasn't going to be something we'd regret later."

She pushed herself off the edge of the desk and straddled the arms of the chair, her thighs resting on the arms and her bare ass hovering inches above my lap. She reached down between her legs, found my hard cock and aimed it upward, rubbing it along her pussy lips. She rolled her hips down, lowering her pussy down onto the head of my cock.

"Oh shit." I groaned as the pressure on my head increased. Suddenly I felt the pressure change as I slipped inside her tunnel, her soft velvety walls caressing me as she slid slowly further onto my shaft.

"Oh my god, yes." She moaned as she wiggled her hips, working more of my fat shaft up into her. "My god it's big.

"Oh fuck you're tight." I groaned as she began to rock herself, levering herself up and down on the arms of the chair by grabbing the back of the chair and pulling herself up and then letting herself slide back down again. Up and down she went, sliding her pussy along my fat cock, her tight tunnel stroking and caressing each inch of my cock and bulbous head, inching my already excited cock closer to the inevitable conclusion.

"OH fuck yes fuck yes." She moaned, over and over again as she rocked herself up and down on me.

I slid my hands up to her tits, cupping each one and squeezing the large firm orbs, my thumbs rubbing back and forth across her hard nipples. I leaned my head closer to her chest, opening my mouth wide and sucking one of her huge areola and nipples into my mouth, suctioning it hard as I swirled my tongue around her rigid nipple.

"OHHHHHH FUCK!" She squealed loudly at the sudden change in sensations. Her whole body went rigid and her legs shook and trembled as her pussy clamped around my cock with her orgasm. She gasped for breath for nearly a minute before the tremors in her legs subsided and her spasming pussy relaxed around my shaft. "Oh good god." She panted as she lowered herself down to sit on my thighs, her chest slipping from my mouth.

Ready for more yet, I hooked my hands under her ass and stood up, her hands moving from the chair back to my neck to balance herself. I set her ass on the edge of the desk and she spread her legs wide, allowing me to start sliding my cock in and out of her pussy. Within moments I was pounding into her, my hips slapping loudly against her firm round ass as my head smashed into the end of her tunnel with each stroke.

"OH fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" She gasped over and over as my plunging shaft renewed her orgasm, her legs jerking and trembling uncontrollably.

"OHHHHHHHH SHIT!" I groaned loudly as I felt the first surge of cum push up into her, my body spasming to jam my cock as deep into her as it could possibly go.

She clamped her arms around my neck, squeezing me against her and smashing her hard nipples and firm round tits into my bare chest as my body continued to spasm and pump more cum into her hot pussy, her tunnel spasming and clamping around me as the two of us held each other in orgasmic bliss.

"Holy shit." She finally breathed into my ear as we panted for breath, the two of us smashed together almost as one. "My god did you ever make me climax!"

"Yeah, you did a pretty good job yourself." I panted.

"Ohhhhhh fuck yes. I think I'm going to have to come by before you go running a lot more often." She said with a little giggle.

"That could be complicated."

"It could. I don't want to take you from your wife, I just want to enjoy a bit more of your fantastic cock."

"Not too much I hope."

"I bet you have plenty to offer. Now, about that playoff bet?" She asked with a giggle, her legs wrapping tightly around me to hold me inside her as I started to soften. "Just what should we bet?"

12