Office Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um...I don't know, ma'am, er, Mistress," I replied. I knew what she wanted me to say, but I didn't want to say it.

"Yes, you do..." she whispered into my ear, grabbing my balls and giving them a painful squeeze. She slowly lowered her head to my chest and started sucking and painfully biting my nipples, while keeping a firm grip on my balls.

"Tell me, what are you?" she asked again.

"I don't know what you mean, Mistress." I was doing my best to hold out, but my resolve was fading fast.

"Say it, bitch. You know what you are. If I'm your Mistress, that makes you my... Say it!" With that, she grabbed and twisted both nipples, causing me to cry out in pain.

"I'm...I'm your slave, Mistress!" I said, sobbing.

"Yes, you are," she replied. She grabbed my balls and squeezed. "And whose are these?"

"They're yours, Mistress."

"And whose is this?" she asked, grabbing and twisting my still hard cock.

"It's yours, Mistress."

"That's right. And how about these?" she asked as she sucked and bit my sensitive nipples.

"They're yours, too, Mistress."

"Good. Now you're starting to understand. So, when I tell you to do something..."

"I'll do it instantly, Mistress."

"Yes, you will, slave. You're mine, to do with as I please. And what do you want, slave?" she asked, pressing close to me, her tits against my chest.

"I, uh, it doesn't matter. I'm your slave, uh, I have to do whatever you say, Mistress."

"Now you've got it," pressing even closer, stoking my cock. "Anything I say?"

Her hand felt so good. She was making me so horny, despite the circumstances. "Yes, Mistress. I'm your slave."

"That's right, and thanks to the key logger and your carelessness, I already have control over all of your accounts." She pulled away and grabbed a blindfold, putting it on me. "Can you see anything?"

"No, Mistress."

"Good... I can't wait until you slip into slave mode and call me Mistress at a staff meeting at work. What do you think will happen then, slave?"

"I, uh, I don't know, Mistress," I said, blushing.

She punched me several times on my chest. "You've got a nice, firm chest, slave," she remarked. "I think you do know. They'll know what our relationship is, then. No one will respect you, they'll laugh and make fun of you, won't they?"

"Yes, Mistress, please don't do that." I pleaded.

"Oh, I'm not going to do that. You're going to slip up at some point. Maybe I'll just make you the office slave. I could offer you up as a reward whenever a project is successfully completed. What do you think they'll make you do, slave?"

"I, uh, I..." I stammered.

She punched me several times on the chest, then grabbed my cock and smacked it several times as well.

"Say it, slave!" she ordered.

I knew that the women at the office didn't like me. I shuddered to think what they might make me do. "They'll, uh, punish me and, uh, make me pleasure them."

"Oh, I'm sure of that. Your mouth will be very busy without you even saying a word. Maybe I'll just keep you naked in your office, all day long, bent over your desk, waiting for your next 'customer'. What do you think of that, slave?"

"I, uh, whatever you wish, Mistress."

"That's right, slave..." she responded, thinking. "I'm liking this more and more. Maybe I won't wait for you fuck up, and just have you report to work, naked, waiting on your knees in your office.

"Hmm... Yes, that's what we're going to do. And, you're going to wear a chastity device from now on. You still have to masturbate every day, but you're going to have to convince me to take it off so that you can. If you can't then, well, you'll be punished for not carrying out your job duties."

She walked away and picked something up. WHACK! I felt the sting of a flogger across my chest. "Maybe I'll make you my house slave, too." WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

She bent over and bit and pulled on my nipples again, sending waves of pain shooting through me.

"Yes, that's what we're going to do. You're going to move in, and be my full-time slave."

She grabbed my cock and stroked it, precum oozing from the tip. She wiped it off the tip, and stuck her finger in my mouth. "Suck it, slave!" she ordered. I licked and sucked my salty cum off her fingers. "How do you like that, slave? Are you ready to be my full-time slave?"

"But...but...I have a girlfriend, Mistress!"

"You mean the girlfriend you're constantly cheating on? You think I give a shit?" she laughed. "I think you're going to break up with her this weekend. After all, how are you going to explain away the chastity device you'll be wearing, or all the marks and bruises from tonight?" To emphasize her point, she hit me several times more across the chest and dick with her flogger.

"Open up," she ordered, digging her nails into my cock, shoving a ball gag in my mouth and fastening it behind my head. "If you prefer, I can send her pictures from tonight, or from you masturbating in your office, or I can send her the messages you've been sending and receiving on your company phone to the whores you've been picking up. Your choice. I don't really care. Monday night, you're moving in with me."

My head was swimming. What had happened to me? Just this morning, I had a cushy job, a girlfriend, and easy access to strange on the side. I was living the dream. Now, I was tied up and gagged, naked, in my boss' basement, with a raging hard-on that she was roughly stroking again.

"Nod if you agree," she said, "or I can keep doing this." She squeezed my balls with one hand and smacked my penis with the other. I grunted, and reluctantly nodded my head.

"Good, slave," she cooed, but continued to squeeze my balls as she bit down hard on my nipples. "Your little tits are soooo cute! I'm loving playing with them! But, I think it's time for a new position."

She unfastened my wrists and ankles, and led me over to a padded bench. She bent me over it, fastening my wrists down the front of it, and my ankles on the back side -- spreading my legs wide.

"You've got a cute little ass, slave, but it's way too pale" she said, smirking. "Let's see if we can give it some color."

SMACK! I felt the impact of something solid -- a wooden paddle, I assumed -- against my ass cheeks. I cried out in pain, through the gag. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"There we go, slave," she said approvingly. "Now we're getting somewhere." SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

This continued for at least a few minutes. While painful, this wasn't too bad, and I was determined to not react to it except for the occasional grunt through the gag. Soon, though, she switched to a tawse, then finally a riding crop. I tried my best, but by the end, tears were streaming down my face and I was sobbing through the ball gag.

"You should see your ass now, slave!" she exclaimed. "It's all bruised and bright red. I bet sitting won't be comfortable for the next several days. Good thing you'll mostly be on your knees or bent over something."

I felt something cool and soothing on my battered cheeks. "Shh...It'll be all right, slave," V said, rubbing cold cream on my ass. "It doesn't have to always be this way, but disobey me or displease me in any way, and this is just a taste of what I'll do to you."

She continued to rub and massage my cheeks, slowing working her hands inward. When she reached my crack, she withdrew one of her hands briefly and put on a latex glove. She then slowly and deliberately slid her index finger up my ass, swirling it around to distribute the lubricant she'd applied.

I started to struggle and tense up, which got me a hard smack on the ass from her other hand. "Relax, slave, or you'll only make this worse. Such a nice, tight asshole! I bet the girls are going to love fucking it!"

I tried to relax as best I could, while she slid her finger in and out and around. Soon it was joined by a second finger, and she quickened the pace, finger-banging my asshole.

"These are going in so easily, slave," she remarked. "Are you a virgin? I bet not. I bet if I watch the video from your office, you've been fingering yourself while you masturbate. Such a dirty, dirty boy! Now, fuck yourself with my fingers! Come on, ride them!"

I did my best to thrust my hips back and forth against her fingers in timing with her thrusts. "What a dirty little slut you are, slave! I think you're enjoying yourself!"

She had adjusted her fingers to make sure they were hitting my prostate gland, which got my cock rock hard again. She gripped it with her free hand and stroked it in timing with her thrusts. I stiffened and, just as I thought I was going to explode, she dug her nails into my cock and stopped. "I think it's time to properly fuck you like the little whore you are, slave. Don't go anywhere!"

I groaned in frustration, desperately wanting release. I'd have done just about anything to cum right then.

"You're going to have a new job title now, slave," she said from across the room. "You're now the 'office bitch' -- a kind of slutty office concierge. It comes with a significant pay cut, of course -- but you won't be needing the money, since it'll all go to me. I'll have to distribute your workload to the rest of the staff, but since they've been doing most of the work, anyway... With your new role, I don't think they'll mind. Oh, and I can get rid of the janitorial service too. That's something that can be part of your responsibilities. I'm sure the new owner will appreciate the cost savings and increased productivity. You'll get there early each morning, strip down to your panties, clean the office, and then sit on your knees in my office, naked except for your frilly panties, waiting for your next assignment. What do you think about that, slave? Does that sound fair? Nod your head for yes."

That was not anything I wanted to do, but I had long since passed that point. I slowly, reluctantly nodded my head.

"I'm going to take this gag out, because I want to hear you moan like the little slut you are while I fuck you. From now own, though," she continued as she unfastened and removed the gag while leaving the blindfold on, "you're not to speak unless spoken to. Is that clear, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, trying to work out my jaw muscles.

"Good boy," she cooed, as I felt pressure against my asshole again. This was much larger than her two fingers, but it went into my well-lubricated ass without too much effort.

"Ooh, that went in so easy, slave!" she exclaimed, slowly sliding her cock in and out. "I may have underestimated what you can take! I bet you have some dildos of your own, right slave? Tell me how big they are."

I didn't have any, actually, but I had on occasion fucked myself with a cucumber. I wasn't going to tell her that if I could avoid it, though. "I, uh, have uh, two, Mistress. Seven inches and nine inches," I replied, hoping those numbers made sense.

"Such a dirty little slut you are!" she exclaimed, gradually increasing the speed and power behind her thrusts. "I'll make sure I buy some bigger dildos for you to take on at the office. We can't make this too easy for you, now can we, slave? Now moan, bitch, convince me you love getting fucked in the ass like the little whore you are!"

I moaned and sighed and tried my best to sound like the girls I'd fucked over the years, though I'd never really paid much attention to them while I was plowing them.

"Good boy," she grunted, thrusting away with a regular rhythm, pulling nearly all the way out before thrusting back in, balls deep. "Now beg me to fuck you harder, bitch!" she exclaimed, slapping my ass.

"Uh, please, uh, please fuck me harder, Mistress!" I said between thrusts.

SMACK! SMACK! "That wasn't very believable. Make me believe you want me to fuck you hard, whore!"

"Please, please slam your dick into me, Mistress! Please rape my ass! Fuck me as hard as you can, Mistress!" I pleaded.

"That's better, you whore!" she said, drilling me harder and faster than I thought possible. This continued for several minutes, with her slowing down and speeding back up, and occasionally stroking my dick to keep it hard. Finally, when I thought I couldn't take much more of it, she eased up and slowly pulled her cock out of my ass.

"You've made a mess on my carpet, slave," she said, wiping the precum off the tip of my penis and feeding it to me. "Don't worry, I'll clean it up this time, but you'll be doing that from now on."

She unfastened my arms and legs from the bench, and removed the blindfold. "Get on the ground, slave, and worship my feet."

I quickly dropped to the ground and began kissing her feet as enthusiastically as I could. She attached a short leash to my collar that she had wrapped around her ankle. She gave it a yank and said, "Follow me!"

I quickly and awkwardly crawled as she walked back over to the padded chair where we had started the evening, almost tripping her once. "You're fucking lucky I didn't fall, bitch, or your punishment would have started over again!" She sat down and offered first one foot, then the other, for me to kiss, lick, and suck her toes.

After several minutes of that, she said, "Place your arms here," indicating either side of her, "and your head in my lap."

She slowly rubbed and massaged my head, pausing to remove the cuffs from one wrist, then the other, before continuing. "See, it won't be all bad," she cooed. "If you perform your duties well, I think you'll even find satisfaction and contentment in serving me. Your life has lacked meaning and purpose, and now you have it. So few in this world ever do..."

After a few more minutes of that, she said, "Okay, slave, back on your knees, hands on your head." As I complied, she picked up a metal contraption that she quickly and efficiently placed my now flaccid penis through, locking it behind my balls. My cock started to stiffen...but couldn't.

"This is called 'The Houdini', it'll ensure you're not touching your little cock unless I tell you," she explained. "It shouldn't be...too...noticeable under your clothes," she said with a laugh.

"Now get dressed and go home. You have through the weekend to get your affairs in order. I expect to see you in my office at 7 AM sharp Monday morning so we can get you ready for your new position. And don't forget, starting Monday night, you're staying with me, slave. Now get out of here!" she ordered.

I quickly dressed and hurried out of there. My head was spinning with all that had happened, and with how much my live had changed in the span of a few short hours.

12