Office Call

Story Info
Service call leads to a satisfied customer.
1.5k words
16.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bklyn_40
bklyn_40
102 Followers

I had a call to go to some company in Center City. Seems their network wasn't communicating with their all-in-one copier/printer/fax machine.

As I came into the office, I thought I recognized the woman across the room. It looked like a pic from a woman who was an online friend. We never met, but were emailing back and forth hoping for a get together for an MMF with her boyfriend.

She appeared busy so I couldn't get a good look without blatantly staring. I did notice she had on a white button down blouse with the first button between her breasts undone, showing nice cleavage. I began to feel a stirring in my pants.

I was startled when a woman greeted me. She saw where my eyes were looking and grinned. She then led me to the copier room to show me the faulty copier. As the door closed she saw me trying to get one more glimpse of her.

"That's Rebecca. I think she may be out of your reach."

With my thought confirmed, I felt my cock start to grow. Since I don't wear underwear, I was a bit nervous that this woman might notice.

"Oh! Why is that?" I asked.

"She's taken and he's about 10 years her junior." She said looking as if apologizing.

As she left, I assessed the trouble. I was quick to find a loose cable and quickly reset it.

As I left the room looking for the same person to who led me in, to sign the paperwork, I noticed Rebecca got up with papers in her hand and seemed to head towards the copier room. She was wearing a black skirt with a nice slit up the left side, showing almost enough thigh to be obscene in the work place. My arousal returned causing some discomfort. As she got close, I turned so she wouldn't see my face.

Before the door closed, I slipped in behind her, unnoticed.

I bent down over my tool bag before she could see me. She was startled as I moved my tools, then she asked "Are you here to fix this thing?"

"Yes I am. I think I got it. Perhaps you might want to find more papers that need copies so I can see if I did resolve the problem."

She left and soon returned with a nice pile of papers. I pretended to be on the phone so I would not have to face her. Why? I have no idea. It just appealed to me.

After about 20 pages were copied, she bent forward to lean on the copier. Her ass seemed to stick out further than normal for that position, but who was I to complain.

Absent-mindedly, my left hand found my crotch as I got harder and harder. My breathing began to get heavy. I saw her stick her ass out a bit more, or was it my horniness and wishful thinking?

She then sighed. It was from boredom, but in my state of arousal, it sounded more like a moan.

I stepped forward. Soon my crotch was so close, that I was actually thinking of rubbing it against her when she moved slightly, causing her ass to rub against me.

Again she seemed startled and my imagination heard her "Oh!" more like a pleasantly surprised "Ohhhh!"

My arms quickly went around her, grabbing both tits. Startled, she shrieked. My left hand quickly covered her mouth as my body pinned her to the machine. She struggled, only causing my hard-on to become harder. I spoke harshly, but just above a whisper in her right ear, "Be QUIET!!!"

She stopped moving, now in fear. My right hand pulled up her skirt as I was now looking at her hot, naked ass checks split by the string of a thong.

I began to caress her right cheek as I felt her shudder slightly. I was unsure if it was excitement or fear, but now my excitement was all I cared about.

"What a nice ass you have, Rebecca." Whispering her name caused her to stiffen with confusion. I could tell her mind was racing wondering who this guy was that knew her name, and was now forcing himself on her.

My hand reluctantly left her ass and went to my zipper, freeing my cock that was straining to get out.

I began to rub my cockhead all over the nakedness of her ass. My right hand found its way up the front of her blouse as I fondled her through your bra. It felt great, but I wanted, needed to feel her nakedness. I pulled her bra up, freeing both tits as my right hand mauled her nipple between thumb and forefinger.

I pushed harder against her. She now felt the length of my 7" cock against her bare ass. Suddenly I felt a change in her. Her struggle to get free now her trying to grind her ass against my cock.

I took a chance and lowered my left hand from her mouth down to her left tit. I froze in fear for a moment until I heard a moan instead of a scream.

My hand traveled further down until it found her thong-covered pussy. The front of it was soaked. All fear left me as I pushed her thong down enough so my hand was against now rubbing a smooth-shaven pussy. Two fingers quickly found her opening as I shoved them into her. Rebecca groaned with pleasure as she lowered her head onto her forearms that were on the copier.

I dropped to my knees and buried my face into that soft, gorgeous ass. My tongue found her slit as my nose pressed against her forbidden hole. She moaned so loud, I feared being caught.

My right hand moved to her clit and I furiously frigged it. Her breathing became raspy.

"Oh yes! I'm gonna cum. Don't stop. Don't stop." She got louder. "That's it. That's it. YESSS!"

She screamed into her forearm trying to muffle the scream from the orgasm.

I no longer cared if we were caught or not. I needed to fuck! I pulled her skirt down. She stepped out of it and spread her legs wide, inviting me to fuck her, as if an invitation was needed.

I grasped my cock as I got up and aimed myself at her pussy. She began to rub her clit. As I placed my cockhead at her opening, she pushed back into me, not wanting to wait and sighed "Yeessss."

I slapped her ass "What a slut!!! You can't wait can you?"

No response. SLAP! "Can you?"

"Please! Give me that cock."

I slowly withdraw, and plunge deep again. I repeat this a few times as I pick up speed. Soon Rebecca was cumming again. As her orgasm subsided she tries to turn to face me. I pushed her face forward, "DON'T!!!" She quivered at the forcefulness of my voice.

"Please...stop teasing. Give me that cock!!!"

I pushed forward hard and stayed that way for a moment. I went to grab her tits again, but found she had opened her blouse and were squeezing and twisting each tit and nipple ahead of me. I whispered in her ear "Oh what a nasty slut you are."

"Yes! Yes I am."

I grabbed her collar and pulled down removing her blouse. Once off she pulled her bra off she continued to maul her tits again as she began to grind on my cock.

"You like being fucked by a stranger?" A deep moan escapes her lips.

I slapped her ass and asked more forcefully, "I said YOU like being FUCKED by a stranger?"

"Oh God yes. I'm such a slut. I love not knowing who's fucking me."

I pulled out slowly and then once again, forcefully plunged into her. She gasped and then made a sound like a mewing kitten. That became the rhythm. Plunging deep and fast. Withdrawing as slow as I could. As I withdrew, she would try to pick up the pace.

SLAP "Stay still slut. I'll fuck you how I want and you'll love it."

"Yes I love it."

She began sighing "Ohhhh" on each slow withdrawal, then shouted on each forceful plunge "GOD!!!!" It was like "Ohhhhh...... GOD!!! Ohhhhh...... GOD!!! Ohhhhh...... GOD!!!"

Somewhere I lost track of where the roles changed, but she began commanding me. "Fuck that pussy! Fuck it hard! C'mon. Fuck it. Fuck it FUCK IT Damn you."

She meet each thrust as forcefully as I was pounding her. The copier was slamming against the wall keeping with our rhythm.

"I'm gonna cum you slut. I'm gonna cum so deep in your pussy."

She trembled at my words. "Oh God yes! Cum in me baby. I love feeling a cock spurt in my pussy."

I squeezed her hips and slammed deep into her one last time' holding on as we both reached a climax, juices flowing down our legs.

She slumped down and as we caught our breaths. I zipped my pants, shoved bra and thong into my tool kit, and headed out the door. All her co-workers are standing at the door as I rush out.

As she leaned against the copier, all sweaty and naked, she calmly asked "Do any of you know him?"

bklyn_40
bklyn_40
102 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Happy Pussy Party, Inc. Cheryl becomes a model for the Happy Pussy Party Co.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
Snap Shot A boy, a girl and a camera.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories