Office Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,403 Followers

I pulled one of my hands off of Chloe's nipple and dropped it down to her crotch. First I slid it around my cock, which was pumping in and out of her pussy. Once it was good and wet I began to flick her clit with it. That pushed her over the edge and she came with a load scream. Her cunt gripped my cock like a vice and I pushed it as far in as I could get it while she spasmed around it. It seemed like her climax was going to last forever, but when it ended she slumped to the floor.

Terri was still finger fucking herself, and she pulled a hand away from her tit and beckoned me. "Kris, you didn't cum yet, did you? Get over here and squirt your cum on my tits."

I stood in front of her and stroked my cock, which was sloppy wet from Chloe's pussy, while Terri continued to pump two fingers of one hand into her cunt and to pull on one and then the other of her tiny tits with the remaining hand.

"Come on you bastard. Squirt that hot cum on my tits. How much can you squirt? Let me have it. As much as you can."

That pushed me over the edge. I felt the cum roll up my cock and then squirt on her chest in big globs of white slippery cum. I pumped rope after pearly rope of cum across her chest as I grunted with my climax.

Terri quickly took her hand that had been rubbing her tits and used it to smear my cum across all of her chest. Meanwhile her other hand moved from her pussy to her clit and, like Chloe she came quickly and violently with a lot of noise.

Terri slumped back into the couch and I flopped down next to her, exhausted by my climax. By this time Chloe had recovered a bit. She stood and walked toward the kitchen saying. "How about another round of martinis?" Neither Terri nor I responded, but Chloe took that as a yes and by the time she returned with the drinks we were ready for them. She handed out the drinks and then sat down next to me so I was wedged in between two naked women.

"Very nice," I said, "A naked girl on each side of me and a dry martini in hand."

The three of us sat naked on the couch sipping the martinis in silence. Finally I spoke up. "Well, are we all glad we didn't stay for the rest of the speeches?"

"Duh!" said Terri.

Chloe took a thoughtful sip on her martini and said, "Not so clear."

"What?" Terri responded. "Five minutes ago you were screaming your lungs out as you climaxed around Kris' hard cock. How can you even think that listening to the speeches was better than that?"

"Well . . . you are right this guy is a pretty good fuck," Chloe said as she reached over and stroked my cock which had been engaged in a slow recovery caused by the warmth of the two girls hips pressed against me.

"But, you have to admit it was pretty hot sitting there listening to those dorky speeches while our new found friend here was fingering our pussies. Fuck that was so fucking . . . ."

"What do you mean dorky?" Terri interrupted. "Are you telling me that my speech was dorky?"

Chloe burst out laughing and I admit that I had to suppress a grin that would have been a chuckle if I hadn't worked at maintaining a poker face.

"Terri my dear. I love you, but I have to tell you that your speech was border line incoherent," Chloe said.

Terri laughed and said, "OK, I guess it wasn't my best, but it was all Kris here's fault."

"Me? Why? I didn't write your speech."

"No, but you turned my brains into mush with your fingers in my pussy. And then you stopped me from getting myself off so I could clear my head, and then . . ."

"Oh right," Chloe interrupted again, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Face it, you were just playing with your tits because you were horny."

At this point I decided I should try to make peace between these two.

"Terri, I confess what I did to you was a little mean, but I think all three of us were having a good time. What I really would like to know is not what you intended to say, but what would you like to have said?"

Terri pulled her head back and looked at me for a moment and then she broke out into a sly grin and chuckled.

Chloe laughed and said, "Oh that is a good question, a very good question. I bet she really would have said something dirty if she could have. I know her. She has a dirty mind and sex is always on it."

Terri was still just looking at me with that sly grin.

"Well?" I said as I slid my hand up and down her thigh. "What did you really want to say to the CEO? Fuck off?"

"Oh no. She is a lot more creative than that," Chloe responded as she continued to stroke my now fully erect cock.

Terri maintained her silence and pulled my hand from the outside of her thigh to the inside. Finally she said, "Chloe is right. If I could have said what I wanted to, I would have said a lot more than, fuck off."

"Really. So what would you have said if you thought you could get away with it?"

"Well Kris, there is no way I would have gotten away with what I wanted to say. Chloe is right. I have a mind that can shock almost anyone."

"So tell me," I asked. "What did you really want to say?"

Before Terri could respond Chloe jumped in again, "Wait I know what we should do. Terri should stand up over by the window there and make the speech she wanted to make. Doing it naked will make it even more interesting."

Terri burst out laughing. "You are really twisted Chloe, but okay, I will do it on two conditions."

"Which are?" Chloe asked.

"First, Kris here has to go and get us another round of drinks."

"Done." I interrupted.

"And, I don't want you two to start fucking around while I am talking. It is my turn to fuck him."

"Fair enough." Chloe responded, "but can I keep stroking his cock? I just want to keep it hard for you."

"Just don't make him cum."

"Not to worry, at this point in an evening I have pretty good staying power," I said as I levered myself up from the couch and headed for the kitchen.

As I busied myself in the kitchen I could hear the two girls talking and giggling back in the living room. "No fair starting without me," I yelled. That just seemed to make them laugh harder.

When I returned to the room both girls were standing naked in front of the window and Chloe had my necktie around her neck. Badly tied, I might add. Women just don't know how to deal properly with a necktie. Somehow though the overall effect of wearing nothing but my silk tie and her sexy heels more than made up for any deficiency in Chloe's effort at a half-Windsor knot. It obviously wasn't bothering Terri either as she had one hand under each of Chloe's tits and was hefting them as though she was trying to decide which one to suck on first.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Oh the drinks are here!" exclaimed Terri. She dropped Chloe's breasts and quickly tottered over to me on her high heels and plucked one of the drinks off my tray. She upended it and sucked the whole thing down in one long gulp.

"Oh just what I needed," she said as she replaced the glass on my tray and plucked the other two drinks off the tray. "Now go go, back to the kitchen and make another round. Chloe and I will take care of these two. You can't really expect me to make an inspired speech without gin—lots of gin."

"Ok, but before I go would someone just tell me what the deal is with Chloe and my neck tie?"

"Oh, she is going to play the role of our esteemed CEO, Mr. Osborne. You didn't really expect me to make this speech without a CEO to make it to, did you? I think she makes a very fetching Mr. Osborne, don't you?"

Chloe was sipping on her martini giving me a very lascivious look over the top of the glass. "I always did want to be the boss," she said with the most delightful little giggle.

"Carry on ladies. I will return with more gin. It is nice to have a role in this little drama, even if it is just that of the butler, and you are right, Chloe is very fetching."

"Not to worry," Terri responded. "You are going to have a very important role." As she spoke she reached out and stroked my cock, which instantly jumped from half-mast back to full attention. "Now go, go and get those drinks and remember not too much vermouth."

When I returned with the next round, I first set my drink on the table next to the couch, lest Terri liberate it yet again before I could get a sip. The girls were oblivious to me, standing in front of the window necking and fondling each other.

I just stood and watched them for a while. They were really getting into it and as interesting as it was to watch, I finally decided to interrupt, "Ahhem. Your drinks ladies."

They pulled themselves reluctantly apart and Chloe gave me a somewhat foggy look. "Oh yes. It's you. We sent you for drinks didn't we? How long have you been gone?"

"Fair while. I had to trot down to the liquor store for more gin," I lied.

"In that condition? Terri said noting my nakedness and my fully erect cock that was bobbing as I walked toward them with the drink tray."

"Well there was no one about and fortunately the clerk was a horny young lass who was more inclined to lust after me than to call the cops," I said, sticking with my ridiculous story.

Terri, who seemed to have a much clearer head, wasn't buying it. She just laughed and said, "You're so full of shit. Now give us our drinks and go sit down. We need to do this thing before Chloe finishes that next drink. She doesn't hold her booze as well as I do."

Ever since we had arrived at the apartment this evening, doing as I was told by Terri seemed to pay dividends, so I retreated to the couch, took a sip of my drink, began stroking my cock, and said, "On with the show, ladies."

Terri tossed back her martini and said, "Okay, I think I am ready. Chloe, put that drink down. Mr. Osborne doesn't drink while he hands out awards. Besides you are getting a little blurry." Chloe obediently set her drink down on a table that they had commandeered as the podium. I noticed that she was swaying a bit.

Terri sashayed over to me and sat down with one of her delightfully long legs draped over mine. She grabbed my hand and pulled it up against her pussy and whispered in my ear, "We are starting from just before Mr. Osborne called my name, so you need to slide your fingers into my pussy."

Again, following my policy of complying with Terri's instructions, I quickly slid two fingers into her pussy, which was still warm and slippery. She gasped in response and then nibbled on my ear lobe. That felt so good that I kind of forgot where we were in our little drama and begin pulling on one of her hard little nipples. Terri pulled back from my earlobe and begin nibbling at my neck while she stroked my dick with her other hand.

We were interrupted by a somewhat slurred "Ahemm," from across the room and we both turned (without letting go of any body parts) to see Chloe, dressed only in heels and my necktie standing by the window across the room.

"Ishoughtwe were going to giveshouyour award Terri," she slurred.

Terri pulled away from me just a bit and blinked as though she was trying to figure out where she was and why and then, thinking on her feet (well really her ass since she was more or less sitting in my lap), she said, "Oh right. Well we were just waiting for you to call my name for my award Mr. Osborne. Don't tell me you forgot."

"Oh, Oh right. I amshupposed shobe Mr. Osborne. That isshwhyI haveshisnecktie hanging between my tits. Do you like my titsKrissh?"

"You have lovely tits Chloe," I responded, "But now you need to call on Terri so she can make her speech. I want to hear what she really wanted to say to Mr. Osborne."

"No, you don't want toshearthat. Itshwilljust be dirty. Maybeyoushshould suck on my nipples," Chloe said. She held her tits out toward me, as she swung back and forth on her feet. "Yesh, Ishinkyou should suck on my tits,Krissh."

"Not yet!" Terri and I responded in unison.

"Oh allrightsh, allrightsh," Chloe responded.

Terri was now into her role and had untangled herself from me and was sitting up very prim and proper with her legs tight together (but still naked).

"ShladiesandShentlemen, ourshnextaward goes to Miss Terri . . . Terri . . . Terri . . . (shit, I can't remember her name) . . .Shwell, Terri with the cute ass." Stepping out of character Chloe explained, "I know heknowshyour name butit'shyour cute ass he remembers."

Terri popped up off the sofa, grabbing my martini as she went. She walked over to Chloe with a very slinky walk draining the martini before she got to Chloe. She really did have a cute ass and those long lean legs . . . wow!

"Oh Mr. Osborne, I am so surprised to get this award. I never thought you would pick me." As she spoke she traded in my empty martini glass for Chloe's mostly full one and then tossed that down, waiting for Chloe to respond.

Chloe was silent. I was a little worried that she had somehow managed to pass out on her feet.

"So what is this award for?" Terri prompted her.

"Oh, yes!" said Chloe coming back to life with a start. "Wellit'shfor generating the most orders in your sales district."

"Really?" said Terri, "I thought it was for having the sexiest legs and the cutest ass in the company."

Chloe thought for a moment. "Shwell, its for that too. In fact it ismostshlyforshat. We all agree that you have really sexy legs and ashreallycute ass, Don't we guys. Lets give Terri's legs and ass a hand, guys. Ishnowyou love them. IshnowI do." She leaned over to Terri and whispered, loudly enough for me to hear, "And some of the the guysshhhinkthose little cute little tits of yours are sexy too."

Chloe waived at an imaginary audience as though seeking a standing ovation for Terri's assets. Wanting to keep the play going, I obligingly stood, but instead of applauding, I grabbed my dick and waived it at the two girls. Terri, trying to be obliging had turned away from the audience and bent over and grabbed her ankles to give us a really clear view of her legs, her ass, and that oh so lovely pussy that I had been finger fucking just a few minutes ago.

"ShoTerri, look atKrish'sdick.Doeshn'tit lookshjustyummy?Shlet'sgo fuck it." Terri, of course had a great view of my waiving dick as she looked back at me from between her legs. She snaked her long tongue out of her mouth and ran it around her lips.

"Wait a minute Chloe," I said. "We need to hear Terri's speech. You're still Mr. Osborne."

"Oh yeah.Shat'sright," Chloe said.

Terri stood up and turned back towards Chloe. She reached out and grabbed the necktie and pulled Chloe up to her with one hand while she fondled one of Chloe's tits with the other.

"So, I'm the girl with the best legs and ass, eh, Mr. Osborne? Is that just your decision or did you and the rest of the boys take a poll on the issue?" She was pulling hard on Chloe's nipples while she talked. "And did you have a separate category for best tits? Hmmmm. I'll just bet you did. Who won that award, my busty little friend Chloe, or was it that slutty secretary of yours. She fucks half the office so I am surprised that she didn't win both awards, except of course she has legs like tree trunks."

Chloe was silent in the face of Terri's onslaught.

"Well, Mr. Osborne, who wins the big tits award."

"That comesshlatter," Chloe responded.

"Well, as you can see, I have almost no tits, so it clearly isn't going to be me." Dropping the necktie and Chloe's tit, Terri continued, "If you don't mind I'm going to take my cute ass out of here and let my new friend Kris fuck my cute ass with that really hot dick of his. Kris, show us your dick. I want all the wives here tonight to not only know that their husbands lust after my legs and ass, but that I am going to have that really hot dick of yours and they aren't." I obligingly stood and waived my cock to the imaginary audience while Terri walked back across the room towards me.

When Terri got to me she pushed me back into the couch and then straddled me with her knees on either side of my thighs. She grabbed my head and we started a long wet kiss. Her long tongue was snaking its way around my mouth as though it was fucking me. As we kissed she reached back and stroked my dick until, I guess, she had decided it was good and hard. Then she guided it into her cunt and sank down into my lap. For quite awhile she just sat on me with my dick rammed all the way up into her pussy. Finally she quit tongue fucking me, pulled her head back and looked over her shoulder at Chloe. Chloe had sunk to the floor and appeared to be down for the count.

"Well, we better do something about her," I said.

"Fuck!" Terri exclaimed. "Okay, but you have to finish me first. I am too horny to stop." She began bouncing up and down on my cock while she reached between us and frigged her clit. "Twist my nipples," she said. "That always gets me off."

I reached up with my hands and grabbed a nipple in each hand and began to pull on them while twisting. I could tell she was flexing her pussy muscles, because it felt just like someone was trying to milk my dick. I matched my rhythm to hers so that my dick was pumping all the way to the end of her cunt on each stroke.

"Ohhhh, fuck. Ohhhh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Your cock feels so good. Fill me up. Yea. That's it. Oh yeah. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Fuuuuck. That's it fuck me. Oh fuck this is good. . . fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Then she was beyond words and into crying and whining as I continued to pump my cock into her and to twist and pull her nipples. Finally I could feel her cunt spasm around my cock as she climaxed with a scream that I was sure could be heard across the street. At the same time, I felt the pressure building in my cock, and as Terri collapsed on me, spurt after spurt of jism shot up my cock and into her still cramping pussy.

We sat or lay in each other's arms for some time. I don't really know how long it was, but at some point I realized that Terri had also passed out. She hadn't seemed that drunk, but she had consumed a lot of gin.

I picked up Chloe and moved her to the end of the couch opposite Terri. I covered both girls with blankets I found in another room, dressed, and left my business card on the table in the front hall since it seemed unlikely that either would remember who I was. I wrote a note on the back that said, "Merry Christmas from your friend Kris." Then I blew them a kiss as I headed out the door.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,403 Followers
12