Office Confrontations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You knew I'd come around?" Marshall wondered, curious and nervous at the same time. Was he...was he going to disappoint Kyle's expectations? He had never been gay before, he had no idea if he was doing things wrong or not.

"I hoped. I shouldn't have, but I did." Kyle replied. "You know, you really are the worst. I've never broken character before, and with you it seems all I do is fall apart and want to hunt you down and bend you over." Marshall ignored the jab.

"You keep saying 'character'. What part are you playing?" Kyle winced sheepishly.

"Since you're going to see the show either way..." He sighed. "I play the Cowardly Lion in a contemporary Wizard of Oz performance." Marshall couldn't stop the laughter that burst from his mouth, and Kyle soon joined him.

"Fuck, why am I not surprised..."

* * *

((I hope you all enjoyed the latest chapter, and that it's long enough for you! I really do appreciate all feedback, and I want to know if any of you would be interested in a chapter done entirely in Kyle's point of view. You know, give you a glance into his mindset, now that you've figured out his big secret! I take any and all constructive criticism, don't be afraid to offend me because you won't! Oh and don't worry, this is not the end! I have plenty more planned for these two idiots―oh I mean lovebirds...))