Office Cubicle Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she continued to read, her fingers toyed with her love button, knowing that it wouldn’t be long before her body succumbed to the pleasures of orgasmic liberation. She sat back in her chair reading how the woman squirmed on the bed under the spell of her two lovers. One hand stroked each breast as the other played with her clit and pussy. Moaning at the screen, she felt her body stiffen as the woman’s body stiffened from the immense pleasure she was receiving. Rachael felt her pussy tremble with the first signs of the impending orgasm as the man grunted to the woman that he was about to cum in her mouth. Her mind filled with visions of her boss’s hard cock slowly thrusting in her mouth as she tasted his hardness. When the man released his load, Rachael could almost taste the sweet fluid as it filled the woman’s mouth. She sucked on her own fingers as if they were his cock, lodged inside her mouth, trying to milk the white sticky liquid from her own fingers.

Her body tried to lift from the chair as her body tightened from the intense pleasure she was giving herself. The groan that emitted from her mouth surprised her as it filled the room, her body beginning to rock with orgasmic ripples of desire. She and the woman were now one as they climbed higher and higher on the pyramid of lust until they were both at the apex, teetering on the edge, ready to plunge off the very top into the sea of release.

“Aghhh … fuck my pussy with your tongue. Give me all your hot cum” she blurted out as her body took control of her fate.

As the woman in the story, submitted to the pleasures of her lovers, so did Rachael, giving up the lust that had built up in her own body. Rubbing herself, she felt herself explode at the same time the woman on the screen reached a shattering climax. Closing her eyes, she saw her two lovers kissing and fondling her as her body shook over and over. A small scream escaped her lips as her body gyrated on the chair in climatic bliss. Afterwards, she sat looking at the screen, wishing she had called Mary.

“Maybe someday” she mused as the thoughts of carnal pleasures lingered.

Rachael was awakened from her mental investigation by her ringing phone. After taking the call, she tried to concentrate on work but at every lull during the day but her mind went back to the message, trying to figure who could have sent it to her. She did not go to her usual internet site at lunch, preferring instead to work through the hour long break. The afternoon seemed to drag on and as the day wound down her thoughts turned to her husband and the fun she had planned for the evening. She felt a stirring in her loins as visions of them fucking like banshees in front of the fireplace filled her thoughts. Just before closing time, Rachael checked her messages one last time before leaving for the evening.

Scanning through the list, her eyes froze on one message. It had the same sender identification and the same message ... “For your eyes only.” She felt her fingers shake as they closed around the mouse, directing the cursor to highlight the message. Holding her breath, she was not sure if she wanted to open the message or not. The screen instantly changed as she heard the click of her mouse opening the e-mail. Her eyes quickly scanned the message and then back to the top, seeing that it was from the same sender.

In the body of the e-mail, was the message. “I want to caress your body all over under a soft spring rain. To touch your delicate body lightly all over, would bring pleasure to both of us. I want to see your body squirm under mine as my lips kiss your hot skin while leaving a wet trail over the entire surface of your skin.”

Rachael let out a slow long breath and knew now that it had to be someone in the office who had seen the story some three weeks ago. “But who. And when will they reveal themselves?” she wondered to herself.

Pondering the message, Rachael knew she had two options. One would be to ignore it and hope it would go away or she could be proactive and see if she could find out who had sent her these e-mails. As she guided the cursor to the reply button, she knew if she ignored the messages, she would worry about it more than if she was trying to do something about it.

She typed the message. “Who are you and what do you want from me?” After sending the message, she felt much better as she closed her computer for the night, leaving the office with mixed thoughts about that would have sent her those messages and wondering now when the next one would arrive.

She and her husband made love that night in front of the fireplace. Rachael tried hard to concentrate on their lovemaking but the thought of the internet stranger kept creeping into her mind. She hovered over her husband’s prone body, kissing him tenderly on the lips as she dragged her nipples against his chest. She felt a surge of desire rush through her nipples as they lightly grazed over his skin, making them harden until they stood straight out. In her mind, she was making love to that unknown person who had sent her the e-mail messages. The thrill of the unknown spurred her sensual desires to crush her lips against his, feeling his tongue invade her mouth. She sucked on his tongue, drawing it further into her mouth as if it was a small cock. As she sucked his tongue, she rubbed her breasts more vigorously against his chest, wanting to bore her nipples into his skin.

Rachael slide down his body, kissing and nibbling on his skin. When she reached his nipples, she licked all around one of them as her fingers toyed with the other. She heard his moan of delight as she feasted on his nipples, feeling them harden just as her own harden when stimulated. Her body rested on his as she licked and kissed his nipples, feeling his stiff cock push against her thighs. Reaching between their bodies, she wrapped her hand around his cock, slowly stroking it along its entire length.

Rising up onto her knees, she looked at his face filled with pleasure and whispered “I want to fuck your cock honey. I want to feel you deep inside my cunt, throbbing before you explode inside me.”

Her husband groaned his approval and moaned loudly when Rachael rubbed the head of his cock over her slippery pussy lips. She lifted up slightly, positioning his cock at the entrance to her tunnel. With a slow deliberate downward motion, Rachael felt his cock slip between her pussy lips. She moaned as she felt his cock cause her vaginal walls to spread open wider in order to accommodate his size. Slowly she descended onto his manhood, feeling it fill her insides. Her vaginal muscles tightened around the intruder as it inched deeper and deeper. She closed her eyes, threw her head back as she took her time letting him fill her hot treasure pit. She loved to let him sink slowly into her before she would gently rock her hips back and forth with his hardness lodged inside her. Tonight she sank slowly but in her mind it was the invisible internet lover penetrating her. When his hands touched her breasts, they were Mary’s hands that she imagined.

“Ohhh … baby your pussy feels so hot around my cock” he whispered as his cock completely filled her.

Rachael’s body arched as she settled down on his cock. With a slow movement, her body began rocking back and forth on his manhood, letting her muscles contracted around his hardness, trying to milk the juice he had stored within. Her hands covered his on her breasts, encouraging them to caress them harder. She moaned her approval when she felt his fingers capture a nipple in each hand, slowly rubbing them. Her hips began moving back and forth quicker as the sensations of the cock inside her and the way he was manipulating her nipples brought out the sexual hunger deep inside her.

His cock and hands were real, not a fantasy tonight. But in her mind, she wondered what her internet lover was like. “Would he fill her up like her husband’s cock? Would he fondle her nipples the way her husband does, making her cry out with excitement?”

She felt her sensual pleasure level magnify as she imagined her lover fucking her hard and playing roughly with her nipples. Her movements on her husband’s cock increased two-fold as her mind journeyed in the state of fantasy. Lifting up, she allowed his cock to retreat from her hot sweltering hole. Before it was released, she plunged down fast and hard, releasing from both of them, their cries of pleasure. Rachael bent over her husband’s body, plunging up and down on his hard manhood, dreaming that another man’s cock was held prisoner inside her hot molten pussy.

She cried out as he rubbed her nipples harder, twisting them as she rode him like a stallion “mmmm … your cock feels so fucking good ... fuck me baby ... Come on fuck me harder ... ohhhh ... yeaaaa.”

Rachael felt his cock begin to throb inside her, picturing herself hovering over her invisible lover, wanting to milk his sticky fluid out of his cock and into her hot pussy. Their moans of passion filled the room as they both climbed higher and higher in the world of sensual gratification. His hips rose up to meet each of her downward thrusts on his cock.

“Ride my cock sweetie. Mmmmm …that’s it honey ... ohhhh …fuck me harder ... ohhhhh ... yessss ... faster ... baby ... faster. I want to fill your hot pussy with my cum” he called out.

His words spurred her higher as she struggled to stay in control of her emotions. “Ughhh … I want to feel you shoot you load in me NOW baby. Come on honey, shoot your load. Fill my cunt with your hot sperm” she yelled, thrusting harder and faster on his rigid cock.

The two of them squirmed against each other encouraging the other with their words and touches. Rachael felt her husband’s body stiffen and his hips raise high off the floor as his cock throbbed uncontrollably inside her. Words spilled out of her mouth, encouraging him to give her everything he had stored inside him. Her hips ground against his as she felt the first load shoot inside her. His throbbing cock took her over the edge. Falling onto his body, she pressed herself against him as her body shook from the orgasmic blast. They both groaned their pleasure as wave after wave washed over them, leaving them momentarily drained of all their energy.

Later as she lay in bed waiting for sleep to overtake her, she wondered what would be waiting for her at the office tomorrow. As she drifted in her dreams, she wondered if tomorrow would be the day her internet lover would reveal themselves.

She arrived at the office earlier than usual the next morning, wanting to see if someone replied to her message. Turning on her computer, she quickly opened the e-mail page, scanning for any messages from whomever it was sending her messages.

Rachael hesitated for a second before clicking to open this newest message. A small panic attack caused her to wonder what she would find when she opened the e-mail. Clicking the mouse, she momentarily held her breath as the message flashed onto the screen.

The message read:

"Thank you for replying to my e-mail. By your response I gather that you are interested in my previous messages or at the very least I have piqued your curiosity. As for who I am. All in good time. I want you to think about our meeting if there is to be a meeting. I leave that possibility totally in your hands.

As for what do I want? I am a lover of the erotic word and like you I presume, love to read a good erotic tale about two or more people who can bring pleasure to each other. I have paid attention to what you like to do on your lunch hours and after work. Thus I have gone out on a limb and contacted you. I'm not sure how you would react to my advances and like you I have much to be careful about. Like you, I'm married and therefore must be discreet with my attentions.

I do know that it would be a pleasure to hold you in my arms, softly kissing your body as you squirm under my touch. Do you like to have you your nipples kissed lightly as they grow hard in your lover’s mouth? I wonder if you like to have your nipples sucked hard and nibbled on while your in the throes of passion.

And what about your sweet pussy? I bet you like to have your clit lightly stroked and kissed, feeling it grow hard on the lips of your lover before you climax on their face. I would love to devour your pussy, taking all the time in the world to pleasure you, making you feel hot and wanton as my special lady.

And what about your sexual position preferences. Do you always like the man on top or do you like a variety of positions? As for me, I enjoy different positions so that our lovemaking is more spontaneous. For instance, last week I took my wife from behind as we watched the dying embers in our fireplace. I loved the way she backed her ass into my hips as I drove my cock into her repeatedly.

I wonder if you'll answer this message. If not then I'll know that there is no interest on your part."

Rachael sat back looking at the screen, wondering what in the hell she was going to do. She read the message over and over trying to find a clue as to who may have sent it. After reading it for the fifth time she knew she had no clue. She ruled out Mary since the owner of the message mention that they were married and he had fucked his wife from the rear just last week. The more she thought about the message, the more intrigued she became. Now the question was if she should write back to him. Looking at the time in the sender's information, she saw that he had sent it at 11:00 p.m. last night. As she moved the cursor to reply, she had a pang of fear that she didn't know what she was about to get herself into. But if she called it off now, she would always wonder who in this office knew of her secret desire to read erotic tales.

She pondered what to write trying to find the right words. She wrote:

"You seem to be a very caring and courteous gentleman by your manners but I wonder what sort of man sneaks around watching what other people do. I think you should come out and show yourself to me so that I may judge if I want to jeopardize my career and marriage.

As for sex you sure seem to talk a good game. Do you really take your time, making sure your lover is satisfied? I was intrigued by the notion that you like to kiss and suck on your lover's nipples. I do have sensitive nipples and like to have them kissed, fondled and sucked during lovemaking.

There is nothing better than having my clit and pussy licked and kissed passionately. Sometimes my husband doesn't take his time paying special attention to my hot buttons. Do you think you could take your time, bringing me to an orgasm with your lips? Mmmmm I wonder.

As for my preferences of sexual positions, I too enjoy variety. I like to dominate some times and other times I like to be dominated. Can you be dominated or are you strictly the kind of man who likes to be in charge?

As for meeting, I'm not sure if meeting is such a good idea. You know the old saying that you don't mix business with pleasure. Besides if you are one of my superiors, would you fire me if you didn't like the way I fucked your brains out."

Rachael looked at the message and hesitated before she pressed the send icon. "Would he answer her question about being her superior?" She knew if he answered that one, she might be able to narrow her list of male suspects. She pushed the send icon and wondered when she would get a reply. Sitting back in her chair she realized that the chase was on and found a certain thrill about trying to find out who this person really was.

She tried to lose herself in her job but found it difficult to concentrate. Each time she got a break, she would check her e-mail only to be discouraged to find no return message. By the end of the day, she found herself wanting to receive another e-mail from this person. She wondered what he looked like and every male that passed her cubicle, got a look from her as she tried to determine if they would betray themselves. Near the end of the day, she checked and found an e-mail from her anonymous person.

The message read:

"Mmmm you seem to be a very intriguing person. Asking certain questions, trying to figure out who I might be. I assume you have a list narrowed down to a few select few. I wonder if I'm on that list. Did I make your list of men you'd like to fuck because they are a hunk or did I make the intelligent list?

I would love to meet you and show you that I'm a caring lover who likes to see his partner have their pleasure. Yes I would take my time to slowly bring your body to a fever pitch by kissing and fondling you in all the right places. When would you like me to do it?

As for domination, I can be dominating on the right occasions and dominated by the right person. I have enjoyed light bondage with my partners and they have never complained about the way they were treated. Would you like to be tied down, kissed and fondled before we enjoyed fucking each other?

I'll be waiting for your reply."

Rachael again read the message over and over trying to figure out who it was. She was certain that it was a man of experience. He said he had other lovers. "Does his wife know about them?" she wondered as she pondered what to write back. It was evident that they could play this game of cat and mouse a long time. She felt more comfortable knowing that it was someone of intelligence. She could tell that by the way he describe what he would like to do to her. She crossed a few more of the younger men’s names off her list. She was now certain that he was more mature than some of the younger men in the company.

She decided to send another message that read:

"My dear mature gentleman. I would love to have you tie me down and make love to every part of my body. I would want you to kiss every square inch of my naked skin, leaving no area untouched. And where would we do this? Do you have a place in mind? We certainly can't do it in our homes so where do you suggest we fuck each others brains out?

Waiting with panting breath."

"What will he write back?" she mused starting to feel a slow growing hunger for this stranger as she readied herself to go home for the evening.

Early the next day, Rachael again opened her mail box with great anticipation. She was delighted to see that a message was waiting for her. With a bit of excitement, she clicked to open the mail. A smile crossed her lips as she read the message:

"You are very good at this detective work. I will tell you that, since you have shown an interest in getting together, I will pick the time and place for our rendezvous. For the time being, I will not answer any more questions so as to keep my identity confidential. I will only say that I know the time and place and I want you to rest assured that you will have a very pleasant and enjoyable time.

I plan to make love to you in the most pleasing and enjoyable way, making sure that not square inch of your body goes untouched.

Sweet erotic thoughts of what you think I'm going to do to you."

Rachael looked at the screen and couldn't believe her eyes. He lead her on and now he won't answer her e-mails because he might reveal himself. She found herself fuming with anger as she read the note again. "Who in the fuck does he think he is? I'll show that bastard" she thought letting her anger vent, as she hit the reply button.

"Who do you think you are leading me on then acting all almighty? I thought we were going to plan our time together but I see you want to be in total control of this situation. Well if you think I'm going to sit here and wait for you to get the balls to show yourself, you have another think coming. I don't think you have the courage to show yourself? Am I that intimidating that you can't reveal yourself?

I bet you don't have the courage to write back. Your probably going to go home and hump your sweet wife while your thinking about banging me. I hope you have a nice life."