Office Cubicle Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael punched the send button and instantly felt some regret for the nasty things she wrote. "Oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles" she thought to herself as she tried to busy herself in her work.

A week went by and no reply to her nasty e-mail showed up in her mail box. She thought about sending a sorry note to whoever but something in her fiery Irish blood told her no. Instead, each time she thought about the messages, she forced herself to think about other things. Once when she and Mary went out for after dinner drinks, she almost let it slip out about the annomionous e-mails. Rachael sensed that Mary would understand but she still didn't feel comfortable telling her any of her secrets. She did however notice that Mary began to ask leading questions about her sex life and how happy was she really. Rachael fended off the advances with a certain air of confidence that she was happily married but knowing that someday she would have to confront the issue with Mary's sexuality.

The second week started and still no reply from her annoymanous e-mailer. Rick called her into the office on "Wednesday, telling her that the new account they spoke of a few weeks back was now ready. He informed her that their team would begin working overtime everyday and on Saturday’s to get a jump on the vast amount of work that needed to be done. Rachael sat in the chair facing Rick nodding her head and thinking about how her husband would need to fend for himself. She wasn't sure he could boil water if he had too as she did all the cooking. Rick asked her what was troubling her and if there was anything he could do to help. She thanked but told him that she had everything under control and was looking forward to working on this exciting project.


The work hours were long and after a week everyone's nerves taut from the long hours everyday. On Friday her husband said he was going out with some friends to play cards and have a few drinks. Rachael told him to stay out as long as he liked since she was going to work late so she could take Saturday off.

At 7:00 p.m., Rick popped his head around her cubicle corner, informing her that everyone was leaving for a few drinks before going home. She begged off, telling him that she wanted to get her work caught up so she could have Saturday free to catch up on things around the house. He told her not to work too late and he would see her on Monday.

She liked the quiet of the office, as she tried to finish her work for the week. Every so often she would get up and stretch then walk around the office to clear the cob webs from her brain. There was any eerie silence when nobody else was around. She was glad that she had taken kick boxing lessons. If anyone tried to attack her, she always thought she's have a fighting chance to get away. When she returned to her cubicle, she alternated putting her long legs up on her chair, stretching them from the long hours of sitting.

Sitting back down, she vowed to work for a little while longer. After another hour, she leaned back stretching her arms above her head. "I've had enough for this week. I think it's time to pack it in and go home for a nice long bath and cuddling with my hubby" she thought to herself. As she began cleaning up, she realized her husband would not be home until late. She knew when he went out with his buddies, he would be late and in no condition to give her any pleasure. Looking at the computer monitor, she decided to read a few stories before heading home.

Opening the web site, Rachael looked at the list of stories. "Mmmm what am I in the mood for tonight?" she asked herself searching the story contents. She found one about a couple on vacation in the tropics making love on a deserted section of beach. As she read the story, thoughts of her imaginary lover, who quit e-mailing her abruptly a few weeks ago, entered her mind. She would love to have him now touching her and helping her wisk away the soreness she felt in her body from the long work hours.

Her body responded to the story as she read about the couple fucking in the waves off shore. She could almost feel the salt air as the author described the scene. Rachael's hand fell to her lap, slowly rubbing her mound from outside her pants. Usually she never did this at her cubicle because of the possibility of getting caught. But it was Friday night and after 8:00 p.m. with everyone gone for the night. She knew she was safe as she pushed harder against her pants.

When she finished the story, she found herself breathing a little harder from the sizzling action in the story. Going back to the list, she found another story. This story involved a couple who were out hiking in the woods when they stopped in a clearing and began making love. Rachael was drawn into the story line as she read about the woman doing a strip tease as the guy sat on a blanket watching her. She remembered the time when she and her husband were first married and they had made love in the woods while on a camping trip with friends. She felt herself get wetter as the girl in the story played with her nipples, teasing her friend to get off the blanket and kiss her breasts. Rachael recalled her own husband standing her against a tree, kissing her naked breasts as a cool breeze hardened her nipples.

Rachael hunched over slightly closer to the screen intent on the story and her own reminanceses. She closed her eyes thinking of her husband, pulling her jeans off her long shapely legs, kissing the inside of her thighs as she spread them for him. Her hand pressed harder against her pants when all of a sudden she felt two hands cover her eyes. Startled, she flew back in her chair, grabbing at the hands that covered her eyes. She heard a soft soothing voice whispering in her ear as she struggled with her assailant.

“Calm down Rachael, I’m not here to hurt you but to give you pleasure. Just calm down and relax. Everything will be alright.”

Rachael struggled against his hands before calming down, still sensing that she knew her assailant. Her hands relaxed on his wrists as his hands continued to cover her eyes. "Who are you? What do you want?" she demanded of her assailant.

"I told you I'd pick the time and day" he whispered in her ear.

“It’s him, the man who has been sending her those e-mail messages” she thought, wondering what he looked like. His voice sounded familiar as he continued to whisper in her ear.

“I want you to trust me Rachael. I know you’re curious to know who I am but trust me you’ll see for yourself in a short time. For now I need you to trust me that I’m only here to bring you as much pleasure as I can.”

Rachael still was not sure of this strange voice, but it sounded familiar. Her mind raced through her list of suspects trying to match the name with the voice. It had to be James she reasoned, he was the only one who kept making the sexual comments. She relaxed a little more feeling that she now knew her stranger’s identity. A smile spread across her face as she pictured James kissing her body.

She wondered what his next move would be as she spoke “Ok, I’ll play your game for now James. It is James isn’t it?”

A short laugh erupted from behind her as he bent close to her, saying “You’re warm. But more importantly I’m glad you decided to enjoy yourself. I promise you a night full of pleasurable feelings and sounds” he said, kissing her ear.

Rachael momentarily doubted her observation but it faded when she felt a tingle inside her body as his lips barely make contact with her earlobe. She felt his strong hands over her eyes and his voice whispering that he was going to remove his hands, instructing her to keep her eyes closed. Her body tensed, waiting for his next move, as his hands lifted off her face. She was tempted to look but did not want to spoil the moment. A few seconds later, she felt a silk scarf sliding across her eyes as his soft voice reassured her that her night of pleasure was only beginning. She relaxed a little more, settling into her chair, relaxing her arms on the arm rests as she waited with anticipation for his next move.

As she waited, her thoughts went back to the messages he had sent her. She now realized she wanted this type of attention, to be touched and kissed by a man other than her husband. She had thought a lot about her mystery man, wondering when he would make his move and what he looked liked. She now pictured this man who she thought was James, touching and kissing her body until she had a staggering orgasm. A yearning began to develop between her thighs. Her daydreams had been filled erotic thoughts of what they would do together and now it was really happening.

She felt him move around her sensing that he was now standing directly in front of her. She had another panic attack when she felt a soft scarf being wrapped around one of her arms. His voice resounded in her ear with words of comfort that everything would be fine. In an instant she had to make a decision whether to fight and pull off the scarf covering her eyes or take her chances with this stranger. Her mind struggled with the decision as she felt one arm being tied to the chair.

Wild thoughts flew through her brain, “Was it really James or was it someone else like her boss, Rick? What if someone comes in and sees her tied to her chair?”

When she felt his hands grabbing her other arm, she knew what her decision would be. She really wanted to know if this stranger could bring out the burning desire locked inside her. The scarf felt slippery on her skin as her lover attached it to the armrest, completely restraining her to her chair. Rachael felt his hands run slowly up and down her arms, then to her shoulders.

A small moan emitted from her lips as she felt his lips barely touch hers, pressing gently, tasting the sweetness of her lipstick. She was surprised by softness and gentleness of his kiss. She expected him to attack her with a hard kiss, instead her barely made contact with her skin. Her tongue instinctively protruded from her mouth, licking against his closed lips as if asking permission to enter. His mouth opened slightly, inviting her tongue to explore further. With a gentle sense of urgency his lips pushed harder against hers as their tongues met for the first time. Rachael pushed her tongue deeper into her lover’s mouth, feeling a slight suction force draw it further inside. Her tongue searched the inside of his mouth, sliding in and out as she felt him gently sucking it deeper into his mouth. She pushed her head outward toward her stranger, wanting to kiss him with more fervor. His lips pressed harder against hers and as her tongue retreated into her own mouth, his followed hers, piercing her lips. Her mouth greedily accepted his offering, sucking on it as it pushed deeper into her mouth. As suddenly as the kiss started, it stopped when she felt his lips leave hers.

“I want to see your gorgeous breasts. I’ve dreamed about touching and kissing them for a long time and often wondered what they looked like” he whispered.

Rachael felt his hands sliding down her blouse, unbuttoning each button as he reached them, anticipating his hands squeezing her breasts. She felt her blouse being pulled from her pants, shifting in her chair to help her lover. The first touch was so light that she almost didn’t feel his fingers running over her blue lace bra. A moan slipped from her lips when his hands pressed against each breast, cupping them in his hands. Rachael smiled when she remembered wearing her front clasp bra today. She squirmed around in her chair as his fingers slid over her breasts, squeezing them, feeling her nipples harden under the bra. Arching her back, she thrust her shoulders outward, moving them side to side, inviting him to further explore her ample breasts.

“Ohhhh, yes, play with my breasts. Mmmmm your hands feel so good” she murmured.

Her breathing seemed to freeze when she felt his fingers slide over her bare skin above the bra. Another moan escaped her mouth as his fingers pushed into the top of her bra, working their way to her front clasp. As his fingers unhooked the clasp, Rachael felt the familiar sensation of lust in her pussy. His gasp filled the room when the bra opened, revealing her succulent breasts.

“Ohhhh Rachael, they are more beautiful than I imagined” he whispered huskily, looking at the taut nipples.

The cool air in the room rushed over her nipples causing them to harden more. His light touch on her now bare breasts lit the smoldering embers deep within her. She felt his fingers trace the outline of each breast, stopping momentarily in one spot to gently caress the soft skin, then continuing their search to another part of her nakedness. When his fingers traced over her nipples, Rachael began to breathe harder as sensations of passion grew stronger within her body. A louder moan filled the room, when he took each nipple between his thumb and forefinger, rolling the hard nubs back and forth, pulling them outwards from her body, watching her skin stretch.

“Ohhhh kiss my nipples baby. I want to feel your hot breath on my tits. Come on honey suck on my nipples” she moaned, thrusting her chest toward this stranger who was teasing her body slowly.

Her body jerked when she felt the slightest touch of his lips on one breast. The kiss was just as light as their first kiss. Rachael wanted to grab this mystery man’s head and bury it into her bosom but her arms were held fast to the arms of the chair. Slowly his mouth traveled over each breast, just making contact with her skin but avoiding her hard nipples. When he was satisfied that he had covered each breast thoroughly, his tongue licked lightly over her skin, retracing the trail his lips had used. When he arrived at one nipple, Rachael groaned loudly when his tongue barely touched her aching nipple. She felt his tongue circle the hard nub, licking gently at first, then with more pressure. Moaning, she tried to push her nipple into his mouth but he was content to tease her for now. Her body felt as if it was aflame as his tongue licked to her other breast and gave that nipple the same slow torture.

“Ohhhh fuck baby I love what your tongue is doing to me. Suck them harder baby. I want to feel them sucked deep into your mouth” she said hoarsely, feeling her mouth drying out from her heavy breathing.

The mystery man obliged her request by taking one breast in his hands, slowly sucking her protruding nipple into her mouth as he caressed her soft flesh. Her body twisted as her nipple was sucked further into his mouth. She felt his teeth scrap against the rubbery nipple, groaning loudly when he pulled her nibbled on the very tip. Rachael wanted to break free of her bonds and attack this man but all she could do was wiggle in her chair, feeling his sensual kisses. When he finished servicing one breast, his mouth moved to the other, sucking it hard into his mouth as she squirmed in front of him.

Rachael didn’t know how long she would be able to last from the onslaught of his mouth and tongue. She felt a fire between her thighs that needed to be quenched. Her hips began to involuntarily move back and forth as the furnace inside her heated up. She twisted her shoulders from side to side as her lover lavishly sucked and kissed her nipples.

Moaning repeatedly, Rachael called out to her mystery lover to suck her nipples harder. He responded by backing off, teasing her body with light strokes of his fingers and gentle licks from his tongue. As she groaned her displeasure, he would suck her nipples harder, sending her body into small convulsions of lustful pleasure.

“Mmmm you’re so talented with your tongue. I hope you’re as talented with your cock” she called out as her head rocked gently side to side.

“We’ll just have to wait and see” he whispered taking his mouth off her breast.

Rachael sat stunned for a second as she realized it was not James teasing her body into submission. She recognized the voice as that of her boss, Rick. The picture of her boss sucking on her nipples, giving her body such pleasure, made her panties wetter. She moaned again as he paid homage to her breast, deciding not reveal that she knew who her mystery lover was.

Just when she felt she couldn’t take anymore, his mouth was gone, replaced by his strong hands, softly kneading her globes of flesh. A new feeling engulfed Rachael when she felt his lips and tongue slowly sliding down her tight abdomen. She wished she could see him sliding downwards on her body moving in for the strike at her wet pussy. Her hips rose up off the chair when she felt his fingers unsnapping her pants and slowly pulling them off her hips. She was alone momentarily as her lover pulled her pants completely off her long slender legs. When she felt his mouth and tongue kissing her feet before beginning the trek up her calf to her thigh, a tingle of pleasure flooded her body. Rachael’s legs spread open wider as she felt his tongue slide higher on the inside of her thigh. She pictured him kissing her wet panties, but was disappointed when he skipped over her covered mound and kissed his way down her other leg to her ankle.

She languished in the attention he was paying to her body but she wanted his lips on her pussy. Her hips squirmed on the chair as she waited impatiently for him reach the spot at the triangle between her thighs. The wetness of his saliva left a trail of moisture on her skin as his tongue inched closer to her pussy. Rachael moaned, pushing her pussy toward his tongue in anticipation of the pleasures he was about to bestow on her.

She caught her breath when he sucked on her thigh just below her opening, lightly nibbling on the tender skin. Releasing the suction on her skin, his lips traveled the short distance to her waiting pussy. Rachael thought she would die from the intense pleasure as his tongue slid slowly up and down her outer lips. Her hips moved of their own accord, up and down his rigid tongue, trying to get him to touch her hard clit.

“Ohhhh your tongue feels so fucking good on my pussy. I want you to lick my hot pussy” she groaned, wiggling it on his tongue.

Rachael pulled at the restraints around her arms as his tongue danced in and out of her outer lips. When his tongue finally made contact with her clit, her body went rigid for an instant. She felt his tongue circling her hard clit, dabbing at it with the tip of his tongue, before circling it and adding increasingly more pressure. She cried out louder as her sensual passion rose the harder his tongue rubbed over her slippery nub. Her mind filled with a kaleidoscope of images. The pictures in her head flew from his tongue licking her clit, then licking down to the entrance of her cunt before jabbing it inside her like a small cock.

She wanted to grab his head and force him to lick her pussy harder as she gyrated on it. But the restraints held her arms tightly so that all she could do was moan and thrash about on the chair as he feasted at his leisure. Her body arched forward trying to capture his tongue, but to her dismay, he would lick for short periods and then move to another sensitive part of her pussy. As his tongue moved up and down her mound licking and sucking, she knew that if he kept this up she would go over the edge of orgasmic bliss.

With panting breath, she implored “lick my pussy harder baby … ohhhh … yeaaaa … baby ... that’s it … mmmm … now baby … harder. Ohhhh … baby I want to feel your tongue fucking my hot pussy.”

When two fingers touched her outer lips, Rachael pushed her hips outward as far as they would go, waiting for the inevitable filling of her pussy. She didn’t have to wait long. Two fingers invaded her creamy opening, pushing deeper into her hot tinderbox. As the two fingers slowly fucked her wet pussy, a tongue made contact with her engorged clit. Her hips bucked involuntarily from the assault of the tongue and fingers. She felt perspiration forming on her body as her body temperature rose higher. She wanted nothing more than to let her body convulse in orgasm but her lover kept her on the edge, backing off when he felt her body begin to stiffen.