Office Cubicle Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only a matter of time now that her body was wound tighter than a drum. With each soft suck on her clit, her mind lost focus and the only thought was release, release of the tension in her body by cumming all over her lover’s face and fingers. Higher and higher her desire climbed until she hung at the pinnacle of the orgasmic cliff tethering, ready to plunge into the glorious world of orgasm. Her pussy began to quiver and quake when she felt herself begin to fall off the cliff.

“Aghhhh honey … harder … lick my clit harder … ohhhhhh please …. harder … I’m going to cum all over your face. Ohhhh … yeaaaaa … NOW BABY NOW” she screamed, sending her creamy juices onto his tongue and fingers.

Rachael’s body racked with orgasm, wiggled and squirmed on her office chair, her body releasing the built up tension. Wave after wave of desire caused her body to shake uncontrollably as his tongue tried to stay on her quivering clit. As the final throes of her passion began to subside, Rachael felt his tongue sliding around her now very sensitive clit. She wanted to pull away from the tongue that was now gently licking at her very creamy clit.

“Mmmm baby that was the best tongue lashing I ever got. Let me up so I can see my special lover” she commented, her breathing almost back to normal.

“I don’t think it is time yet for you to be seeing me. Just be patient and in a little while I’ll reveal myself to you. When I untie you I want you to keep your eyes covered for just a bit longer. Do you think you can keep your eyes covered for awhile longer?”

Rachael thought about it for a few seconds before replying “only if you have something special in store for me.”

“Oh don’t worry, I have something nice and hard for you” he said, getting up off his knees and untying her arms.

When the restraints were removed, her lover told her to remain seated for a few seconds. Rachael heard the sound of clothing being removed and visualized what her boss looked liked naked. She started to like the idea of being blindfolded as it opened a new realm of fantasies. After what seemed a long time she felt his hands on hers, pulling her to her feet. She felt her blouse and bra being removed from her body and now she truly was naked in her cubicle. Being drawn closer to her lover, she realized that the man was a bit shorter than her as she dipped her head slightly to kiss him. As he pulled her body against him, Rachael felt her nipples push against his naked skin, sending a new tingle through her body. She felt his hands on her ass drawing her lower half into his hard manhood. A thick hard pole of meat pushed against her thighs, moving gently in and out of the triangle between her legs.

“Mmmmm I think someone has a problem that needs some serious attention” she whispered when she pulled her mouth away from his.

“Yes. I think you know how to fix this condition, don’t you?”

Rachael felt herself being turned around, realizing that her lover was going to sit in her chair. As his body lowered into the chair, Rachael felt herself being drawn down to her knees. She was tempted to take off the blindfold but resisted the urge. There was no way she wanted to break the spell this man had on her. Using her hands, she slowly rubbed up and down his thighs, moving close to his manhood and then backing off.

“Two can play this game” she thought as her hands rubbed more insistently.

A gasp filled the room when her hands met at the top of his thighs, feeling his hard cock for the first time. With only the sense of touch, Rachael began to explore this man’s cock, running her fingers slowly up and down its length. One hand encircled his cock, holding it steady as the other found his swollen ball and slowly squeezed them. Her mouth was drawn as if by magnetism to the tip of his cock where her tongue licked gently over the bulbous head. Even without the use of her sight, Rachael knew how to treat her lover.

Opening her mouth, Rachael slowly took the head between her lips, sucking it as her tongue danced over the head. Holding his cock rigid, her tongue slid down its length, leaving behind a wet trail. Reaching his sac, she heard him groan loudly when her mouth engulfed one ball and then the other. As she sucked his balls, her hand stroked the length of his stiffness.

“Ohhhh Rachael your mouth feels wonderful on my cock” he whispered hoarsely.

Rachael felt his hips gyrate slowly in a circle as she continued her sweet ministrations. After treating his balls to a long slow suck, she worked her way back up his cock, nibbling and biting his thick cock. With each nibble and bite, she felt his body stiffen and heard his breath stop for an instant as he took in the sensations made by her mouth.

At the top of his cock, she opened her mouth again but this time instead of just the head, she took his cock deep inside her mouth, sucking hard as her hand continued to slowly stroke his cock. She felt his manhood resting at the back of her throat and thought to herself how different this man was from her husband. While they seemed to be the same length, this man’s cock seemed thicker. Rachael began pumping her head up and down on his cock, letting her own saliva coat his manhood. She had a sudden urge to rip her blindfold off so she could get a good look at this man’s wonderful cock. As she debated the decision, she felt his hands on the back of her head encouraging her to suck harder. His hands held her head against himself, keeping his cock lodged deep inside her mouth. Rachael sucked harder on the hard flesh trying to draw his cum out of it and into her mouth.

She heard his heavy breathing as he talked to her “suck my cock harder … mmmmm … baby that’s it … ohhhhh I’m going to cum in your mouth if you keep that up. But I really want to fuck that sweet cunt of yours.”

Rachael felt her head being pushed away as he instructed her to stand before him. Rising to her feet, she again got the urge to pull off her blindfold. As if reading her mind, her lover told her to keep the blindfold on for just a few more minutes. She felt herself being pulled forward, realizing that she was going to straddle his thighs and get to feel his stiff cock deep inside her cunt. Another wave of desire washed over her as she imagined his hard cock buried deep within her hot tunnel.

“I want you put my cock in your cunt and just sit on it until I tell you to move” he commanded.

“Mmmmm I can’t think of anything better right now” she answered, reaching down between her thighs and grabbing his rigid pole.

Before she inserted his cock into her pussy, Rachael rubbed it along her slit and over her reawakened clit. She moaned as his cock found her sensitive clit only she was the one in control, rubbing it around and over the slippery nub. When she had rubbed her clit to arousal, Rachael positioned her pussy over the head of his cock. With a slow deliberate movement, her body slid down on the hard shaft. She felt it pushing against the inside walls of her cunt as her body began to tremble with desire. A cry of passion escaped her lips the further she slid down his pole. When she felt his cock completely inside her, she stopped as he had told her, squeezing the walls of her pussy around his cock. Her body tried to stay in one place but the sensations coursing through her body made it very difficult. Placing her hands on the armrests of her chair helped to control some of the movement.

She no sooner had she had her hands on the armrests when she felt his hands capture her breasts, softly squeezing them between his fingers. A low groan slipped from her lips as his cock lay quietly deep within her searing tunnel of lust. Her hips moved slightly back and forth, as if pleading with his cock to fuck the hell out of her pussy. Her mind filled again with lustful thoughts as she fought to keep her pussy still.

One of his hands left her breast, slowly stroking the skin on her shoulders and neck. With one swift move his hand removed the blindfold and Rachael looked blinkingly into the face of her lover.

“I knew it was you” she exclaimed gleefully, gazing into the eyes of her boss, Rick.

Her boss smiled and said “I knew you had a good body. And from what I know you like to read I’m betting you’re a good fuck too.”

Her arms flew around his neck as she leaned toward him, licking her lips. Their kiss was long and passionate; both of them knowing that their excitement was increasing ten fold. Their tongues intertwined, pushing into each of their mouths, seeking the other’s tongue, only to be greedily sucked.

Rachael felt his hands running up and down her sides, touching lightly then massaging. She moaned her approval when she felt his hands on her ass, squeezing the tight globes of flesh. As if on cue, with her feet on the floor, her hips rose on his cock, letting it slide along her moist pussy walls. When she had almost allowed his cock out of her cunt, she pushed downward filling her pussy again with his thick meat. Rick’s hands guided her up and down as she bounced on his cock. When she had him completely inside her, her hips gyrated around his pole. Onward they went into the dream world of passion, each of them lost in their own universe as they pleased each other.

She watched his face contort with each plunge of her pussy onto his cock. Rachael knew she was driving her boss wild with lust which only fueled her own desires. She leaned into him, allowing her nipples to lightly graze across his chest. The hard nipples of her breasts scraped from side to side, sliding across his skin, stoking the fires within her. Her loud moan filled the empty office when his lips found her nipple. Sucking the nipple into his mouth made Rachael gyrate faster on his cock. When he had satisfied his hunger with one nipple, he moved his mouth to the other, licking it seductively and then sucking it hard into his mouth.

Her body began to tremble from the hard cock buried inside her cunt and his lips alternating between her hard nipples. Reaching between their bodies, Rachael started rubbing her own clit. She felt his cock sliding in and out of her pussy as she lightly rubbed her hard jewel.

Bouncing up and down on his cock, she called out breathlessly “your cock feels so good in my pussy. I want to feel your hot cum inside my cunt. Ohhhhh … baby … yeaaaaaaa … fuck my cunt …. harder baby … harder.”

Rick cock throbbed achingly from the erotic resistance of her pussy. “Ohhhhh Rachael your pussy is driving me wild. Fuck my cock honey, I’m going to fill your hot pussy with my sperm” he yelled pumping his hips harder.

They rocked together, touching, kissing, and telling each other how they wanted to pleasure each other. Rachael felt Rick’s cock begin to throb as he struggled, breathing hard from the sensual exertion. She clenched her vaginal muscles around his pole trying to milk his juice into her pussy.

She called out to him “come on baby … now … I want to feel your hot juice scalding my cunt. Give me your hot cum … NOW …BABY … NOW.”

With an upward thrust of his hips and a loud grunt from his lips, Rachael felt his cock throb uncontrollably. His body stiffened and with one last surge, she felt her pussy being filled with his hot sticky fluid. His body quivered under her as he dumped load after load of his creamy white substance into her waiting tunnel.

Rachael knew she was again on the verge of another orgasm as her body began to quiver on his cock. Fucking faster and harder now, she plunged up and down on his throbbing cock feeling her own body go into overdrive. She heard his words of encouragement to let herself cum on his pole enter her brain making her pump harder.

“Come on baby … your so close now … I want to feel your hot cunt spill its juice all over my cock. Fuck me harder … mmmmm … that’s it baby … NOW … cum on my hard cock.”

Rachael closed her eyes, feeling her body give into the sweet sensations of another orgasm. Wiggling her pussy around his manhood, she felt her orgasm hit like a tidal wave. Breathing hard, she screamed her delight as she hung onto her lover for dear life. Her pussy quivered as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over her. She kissed Rick hard on the lips, feeling her body spasm from the carnal delights. As their bodies calmed down after their climaxes, the two of them held each other in their arms savoring the moment.

After a short time, Rachael pulled back a little from her boss, smiled and looked him in the eyes, asking “how long did you say we would be working late on this account?”

“As long as it takes to satisfy all your fantasies” he replied kissing her tenderly on the lips.