Office Detention Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
netsub
netsub
133 Followers

"Yes. Yes. Yes." Camille babbled.

"Good. You will count the next with me. Ready?" Smack.

"One" Camille mumble it through her gag. That one didn't hurt as much. Her ass must be numb. Smack. "Two." But by the time she got to ten, she was in tears. She was horrified when her boss came around to face her. Mrs. Huntington pulled up her skirt, exposing her own shaved pussy. Camille could smell her sex. Mrs. H. wore no underwear, and seemed in her own world. Removing Camille’s gag she ordered, "Lick me, bitch," in a whispery voice, which Camille thought was beautiful. She snaked out her tongue. Mrs. H. buried Camille's face in her snatch. Camille begged to suck and lick, wanting desperately to please this woman, knowing now what her true role was. She wanted to make this woman cum again and again. It wasn't long before Mrs. H. was cumming. Camille struggled to keep up with her. Her jaws and tongue began to tire. Finally, Mrs. H. was satiated, and collapsed onto the nearby sofa. Minutes passed. It must be close to 8:00 by now. Camille should be at her own desk, but she was afraid to say anything. She waited, somewhat enjoying her helplessness at being splayed over the chair like that.

When Mrs. H. recovered, she walked across the room and sipped her now luke warm coffee. 7:45, not bad. And Camille looked delicious. Her ass was red and beginning to bruise. She had done a wonderful job giving her pleasure. She would make a good slave indeed. Mrs. H. crossed the room to the helpless victim. Approaching her, Mrs. Huntington rubbed her ass cheeks. They were very warm. She traced a finger down Camille's ass crack, and slid it over her wetness, to rest on her clit. Camille responded immediately. Mrs. Huntington teased her clit until Camille was moaning with desire and need. She decided at the last minute not to let her cum. It would be too easy for her. Camille still had a lot of learning to do. Mrs. H. teased her again, just getting her to the point of orgasm, but not quite. Camille began to beg for release.

"Please let me cum."

"Your needs don't concern me, pussy licker. You have been naughty. I will tell you when you may cum. It is so nice to see you struggle. Your ass will be sore, and every time you sit down, you will be reminded of your need for complete dominance." Mrs. H. continued to work Camille's clit, bringing her close, but not over the edge. Slaves served better when they needed release. A Mistress could get a slave to do almost anything just to be allowed to cum. It was the ultimate control. Camille seemed to enjoy it. "Your orgasms are mine to control. If you cum without permission, you will be punished."

"I-I-I under---stand." The poor slut gasped. "Please--I--only want to--please you--" Mrs. H. delighted in her control. Camille was a natural.

"You have a gorgeous body, slave. Check your e-mail tonight." She began to untie Camille, noting with pleasure the girl's obvious disappointment at not being allowed to cum. She helped Camille to a standing position. Before letting her dress, she tied one half of the nylon tightly around Camille's waist. She knotted the other half, sliding it up tightly into her cunt, with one knot wedged well into her slit, and the other at her asshole. The ends were then looped around the waist and tied tight. "This is the rest of your punishment. I expect to find it in place at all times today. If it isn't, I will make it tighter." She watched Camille's face wince as she pulled up the slack of the "chastity belt" and tightened it further. "Now, get dressed and get out of my office."

Camille did as ordered. Every time she moved the nylon bit into her. Walking as naturally as she could, she left her boss's office. She smiled at a few people, and stiffly made her way to her desk, wincing as she sat down. How would she ever be able to endure this knotted pain; the knots were extremely uncomfortable. How was she going to use the restroom? She fired up her computer, pulled her desk drawer open, and gasped. There, bunched up were her nylons and panties from yesterday. There was a note, which said. “I know you came yesterday, so I have decided that you need to keep these in this drawer as a reminder of your servitude.” Camille gulped, shoved them to the back of the drawer, and began her workday. It wasn’t long before she was squirming with discomfort. The knotted nylons burrowed into her pussy and ass. She would be very sore by the end of the day. She kept her coffee and water drinking to a minimum, but by 10:00, her bladder was burning. With slightly trembling hands, she dialed her boss.

“Mrs. Huntington, how may I help you?”

“Hey, it’s Camille. I need to . . .” At a loss for words, she let her sentence trail off.”

“Is this my pussy licker?”

Camille cringed. “Yes.”

“Who is this?”

Casting a glance around the office, Camille lowered her voice. “Yes this is your pussy licker. I need to use the bathroom.”

“I see. Then go, but do not remove or loosen anything.”

“Thank you.”

Walking was extremely difficult with the knots digging into her, and her bladder burning with fullness. In the safety of the stall, Camille was able to just barely pull the nylon away, so she could pee. She was beginning to truly enjoy this dominance Mrs. H. had over her. Although she wanted to finger herself to orgasm, she knew it would be a bad idea. Mrs. H. would find out as she did yesterday, and the punishment from that was bad enough. Accepting her fate, Camille returned to her desk to finish her workday. At the end of the day, Mrs. Huntington called her into her office. Camille casually smiled a good-bye to some of the last people leaving, and went to her boss's office.

She immediately went to her knees when she saw that no one else was there, and waited at the door. Mrs. H. approached her, circled her, locked the door, and pulled her hair so that she was forced to crawl along with her. "Up here." Mr. Huntington motioned toward her coffee table. "Now, strip for me. Strip slowly."

As Camille obliged, she began to do a slow silent dance, delighting in the pull and pinch of the nylon riding deep inside her. The constant pressure had eventually turned into hot desire; her only need was to bring the woman pleasure. When all that was left, was the nylon "chastity belt," Mrs. H. slid a knife between fabric and skin and slit the nylon. Camille gasped. "Now, masturbate, and stop when I tell you to."

Camille's fingers were in a rush to reach her clit. She began to work herself and was soon ready to cum.

"Stop." Camille groaned.

"Oh please, I've waited soo loong."

"Continue."

She did, again and again. Camille began to sweat. "Please, I'll do anything, anything you say, and anything you want. I'm your slave, please let me give you pleasure."

Mrs. Huntington smiled. She had Camille right where she wanted her. This would be a fun 30 days. She took her digital and began taking pictures.

"You may cum." And she watched in fascination as Camille almost collapsed from her orgasm. She ordered Camille to keep going, even though the one orgasm satisfied her. She wanted to see how many she could get out of Camille. She came again and then again, and ordered keep going when she paused to catch her breath.

"Please let me stop."

"First you beg to cum, and then you beg to stop. I'm in charge. Keep going." Camille obeyed, losing track of how many orgasms she had.

"You may stop, slave." Camille gasped for breath, sweaty and still needy. "Approach me on your knees and beg to serve me."

Camille crawled nicely along the floor, stopping when she reached her. "Please may I lick your cunt? I want to please you."

"You may." Mrs. H. pushed Camille's hands behind her back and secured them in place. She could feel Camille shiver. "Now, go ahead, let's see what that mouth and tongue can do." She smiled as Camille struggled to pull up her skirt with her teeth. To encourage her to move faster, Mrs. Huntington swung the crop against her ass. Camille yelped and finally reached her boss’s sweet smelling pussy. As Mrs. H. leaned back to enjoy Camille's mouth, the phone rang and was ignored. That gave Mrs. Huntington an idea. Her orgasm approached as she thought out tomorrow's scene. She would have Camille properly serve her. Then she would see how well the slut would do on the phone while she teased her clit. Mrs. H. came as she imagined Camille bent over the desk, legs spread, and weighted clamps on her nipples. These she would pull and twist and add more weights to, and tease the poor girl's clit while forcing her pussy licker to talk on the phone. Mrs. H. had some close friends who would enjoy a sex heated phone call. Delicious. She came again, imagining many scenes with her office pussy licker.

As for Camille, when she finally made it home to check her e-mail, she felt a strange dread as she pulled up the e-mail addressed to The Office Pussy Licker. Mrs. H., is seems, had taken the pleasure of assigning her a new e-mail, pussylicker, and she should check that every night. Camille logged onto her new e-mail, and began to shake. There she found that her Mistress had submitted the 4 stories from the disk to several story sites. Camille would now be known as pussy licker on Internet story sites. Her Mistress had also attached the digital pictures of her office pussy licker, describing the submission in detail. Camille sighed. The pictures appeared to have just been sent to her, but there was a warning that the pictures would be sent to anyone if her Mistress was ever displeased with her. She also was instructed to respond nightly to every response sent to her and cc Mrs. H. There were quite a few already.

Camille’s servitude truly began that night, as she began to answer her e-mail

netsub
netsub
133 Followers
12