Office Distraction

Story Info
Sexual attraction goes from flirting to the next stage.
926 words
3.98
37.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vixen62
vixen62
27 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is for adults only. This story contains descriptions of explicit sexual content.

Author's Note: This is written for open minded, mature adults, who are interested in erotic stories, NOT for people who are OFFENDED by such stories.

*

It was late; it had been a hard day at work. We were the only two left in the building. Sitting at my desk, I could see her on the other side of the office. She was someone who liked to dress to show her assets, today she was wearing a low cut shirt, which showed a hint of cleavage and a skirt which had a long split up her thigh. I was taking her in with my eyes, wondering, when she turned her head and smiled at me.

We had been doing this dance for months, sharing stories, passions and desires. Our mobile phones were our only tie to each other, to our fantasies. At work we acted as we always did, colleagues, mates! But I knew at work she was looking at me as I was watching her.

She had turned up her music on her computer and was completely engrossed in her work. I'd had enough, and knowing we were alone was distracting me. Our conversations were hot, open and being the only two here had my imagination working on overdrive.

I walked over to her desk to see what she was working on. Standing behind her I placed my hand on her shoulder, I felt her body move under my touch. I looked at her computer, she wasn't working, she was writing again. She turned, looked at me and smiled. One of her loves was writing erotic stories, and I was lucky enough that she shared them with me. They were out of this world, actually causing a physical reaction when I read them.

Just the thought of her writing another stirred heat through my body. I was thinking about her stories when she rose from her chair. Facing me, we looked into each others eyes, my breathe quickened, and I saw her chest heave. A small sigh escaped her lips. I placed my hand on the back of her neck, leant down and kissed her. It was soft and tentative. I pulled away, I needed to see her reaction, and she looked pleased.

I bent down to kiss her again, this time it was strong, full of desire, I felt her body weaken underneath my lips. She wrapped her arms around me. I placed my other hand on her back and pulled her in tight. I wanted her to feel me against her. She was moving her hands over my body, down my back, over my ass, across my thighs and around until she reached my cock, it was firm under her hand. I felt her smile, happy at my reaction to her.

She continued to caress me, my body weakening with every touch. The kiss deepened, we were both hungry for it. I traced my hands over her body, feeling all of her. Her back, across her shoulders over her tits, her stomach, down to her pussy. Then I pulled away, and led her to the board room.

When inside she sat herself on the edge of the table. I walked over to her and stood between her legs. Her shirt was the type that zipped up, so I happily undid it all the way down to her waist. She looked amazing in her pink half cup bra, her tits full and inviting. I caressed them and kissed her hard on the mouth. She moved her hands down to my hips undid my jeans and took my erection into her hands. I took my top off over my head; she planted a kiss on my chest.

I dropped my jeans to the floor, as she wriggled her skirt over her hips and removed her lacey pink G. I moved in close, touching, kissing, she returned the pleasure. We were out of control, our desires reigned. I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me impaling her with my cock. A small scream escaped her lips as I entered her wet pussy; she wrapped her legs tight around my waist pulling me in even deeper.

Our bodies hot, the pressure was building, the want, the need was overwhelming. Her body moved with mine, I could feel her heart racing. She was moaning in pleasure, her eyes looking into mine as I rode her. I couldn't hold back any longer and I could feel she was ready too. I grabbed her ass and with one final hard thrust my body exploded into hers. As I was cumming I could feel her body release, she screamed in pleasure as she climaxed.

Her body still trembling she placed her hands behind her on the table. Watching her throw her head back, her body arch, I could see she was cumming for the second time. The pleasure that was flowing out of my body came flooding back through me. It was incredible to watch her cum again. Her hips pushed against mine, her muscles tightened around my cock as her body gave its final release.

She lay back on the table, basking in her pleasure, I moved from her and around the table. Her eyes were closed, she was in bliss. I bent over, kissed her mouth and imagined what it would be like if we had time, space to enjoy, devour and explore each others body - slowly. Till next time...

vixen62
vixen62
27 Followers