Office Doldrums (Sheri Ch. 1)

Story Info
Kyle & Sheri find a cure for office boredom.
2.6k words
4.26
69k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lykan
Lykan
49 Followers

She'd been here about a month when I walked into her office that day. It was usually just the two of us in the office together. She worked part time around her schedule at the local junior college while I worked full time. It was a family run business with me being the owners' eldest son. I had the book smarts of my family's generation so I was put in the office as an estimator. It was usually a boring job, until they hired her.

"Her" was an exquisite brunette by the name of Sheri. She was an expressive young woman only four years my junior. She had straight flowing hair that never seemed to tangle, no matter how much she played with it. Hazel eyes, and cupid bow lips. Her body matched perfectly with near C cup breasts, long legs, slender hips, and an ass that swung hypnotically when she walked. I was quite surprised my folks had hired her. They were considering her or a homely looking 40-something to fill the position. They seemed to be at a draw when they asked my opinion, which was a mistake, of course, because I was thoroughly biased. I argued all the logical points of who to hire and of course almost all of them pointed to this gorgeous creature, Sheri. I of course never mentioned the true reasons I wanted to see her hired: I wanted some eye candy around the office and I wanted someone close to my own age to talk to for a change.

I was happy, no, ecstatic, when my folks hired her. And I still was a month later when I walked into her office and found her playing yet another game of solitaire. Her job, and mine for that matter, had its exciting times, but there were a lot of boring times as well, and this was one of them. She looked up as I walked in. I couldn't help but smile into those beautiful eyes. She really was attractive and I envied her boyfriend in a selfish, chauvinistic kind of way. I walked to her and laid a small pile of papers on her desk next to her. "Could you enter these invoices when you get a chance? No rush." She nodded and I watched her play. I mean, I watched her play. I sat on the edge of her desk to make myself more comfortable and also to get a better angle at the blouse she was wearing. "How are the solitaire gods treating you today?"

"Like crap," she sighed, "How do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Do your job every day and not go totally insane from boredom?"

I chuckled a bit. This was the perfect setup for a sarcastic reply and my mind was already in the gutter from watching her. "I jerk off at least once a day at work." I curled my lip up at the corner to let her know I was joking, but her eyes still shot into mine trying to find the truth of what I'd just said. Too many years of poker had taught me not to give anything away with my eyes. I chuckled again and left the room.

I was lost in my work back in my own office when about an hour later I heard a quiet knock on my door. I never shut my door so whoever it was was simply being polite. I called for the person to come in and Sheri came around the corner with a strange look on her face. "You don't have to knock, Sheri, you know that."

"Well, I just didn't want to interrupt you in...in a private moment." And I'd smash my thumb with a hammer if I didn't think she was blushing.

"Private moment?" I whispered to myself. I'd totally forgotten what I'd told her earlier but it came rushing back in perfect clarity. "Oh! That! I was joking earlier. I'm sorry, I should have made it more clear."

Her shoulders seemed to slump a little and she nodded slowly and started heading back towards my door. "Wait a minute," I said to stop her. She looked up at me slowly and I could swear that I saw... "Are you disappointed?"

She shrugged, "I don't know. I...I just thought that if you did, well you know, that.... that maybe I could watch."

I still have a bruise on my chest from where my jaw hit it. I could tell from her expression that that wasn't quite the reaction she wanted from me. I had to think fast, but my mind was still trying to disengage the parking brake. I couldn't believe that one of the most beautiful young women I'd ever known, and certainly the most beautiful woman I'd ever worked with, just asked to watch me masturbate. An act I hadn't even performed since I was a kid trying to figure out his hormones. "I haven't masturbated in years," I told her. Before she could interrupt, "But, I would certainly start again if you want me to."

She looked torn. As if she were fighting some internal struggle. "Look, I'm not a mind reader," I told her, "but I do know we could work up some kind of trade if you'd like."

She smiled a little. "Like what?"

It was my turn to shrug. "Well, if I'm going to jerk off I'm going to need some stimuli..." I let my eyes roll into hers and then down her body.

She shifted from foot to foot uncomfortably and looked at the floor. "I...I have a boyfriend and I don't want to cheat on him. So I won't have sex with you."

My laugh must have caught her off guard because her eyes shot up to my face. "I don't want sex. I don't think your some kind of tramp willing to turn a trick to get what she wants (author's note: not that that's a bad thing). There are sexier things than sex that you could do for me." This time I couldn't help it as my eyes rolled down her light blue summer blouse and knee length matching skirt. I rubbed my chin thoughtfully and looked at my toes for a couple seconds. When I looked up she was all eyes and ear for me. "I want you to flash me."

I don't know what she was expecting, but this probably wasn't it. She looked around my office hesitantly and tugged at the bottom of her blouse unconciously, "You mean right now?"

"No, not necessarily. Just thoughout the day I'd like a panty flash now and again, maybe part of your bra, or whatever else you are or aren't wearing under you outer clothing."

She seemed to like that, "And if I continue to flash you for other days you'll let me watch you jerk off again."

I tilted my head to the side a bit as if thinking and then slowly nodded. "Fair enough, you give me plenty of flashes, I'll give you plenty of shows."

If she'd been younger I think she would've clapped her hands and squealed, but she wasn't, so her face just flushed with excitement. I looked around the office and tried to think of anything that was important enough to do immediately and couldn't find anything. "So, when do you want to get started?" I asked.

She beamed at me with one of the most dazzling smiles I've ever seen. "Right now."

Unbelievably amazing couldn't describe what I was feeling right then. This gorgeous young beauty offering me visions of her flesh while all I had to do was jerk myself in front of her. Maybe not the best deal ever, but it would definitely liven up the work day. "Okay," I said standing up,"have a seat in my chair and I'll be right back."

I walked out of the office and down the short hall to the bathroom to get some paper towel. I was a little out of practice for the act, but I still knew there'd be a mess afterwards. I came back into the office and she was sitting in the chair just like I'd told her to. She seemed disappointed, "You still have your clothes on."

"You'll have to excuse me, but this is the first time for me, too. So why don't we start small." I walked past her to my desk and took a seat on the edge of it. She spun the chair to follow me and smiled her appreciation when she saw my perch. In total, it put her face about a foot and a half away and about four inches above my groin where I sat on the desk. "Are you ready?"

She looked up at me and nodded. Her amazingly expressive eyes showed a strong curiousity. With eyes like those I just knew I had to play poker with her sometime. And I could think of a few variations she might like. As for her curiosity, that was infectious.

I leaned back and rested one hand on the desk behind me while I used the other to stroke my manhood through my shorts. I wasn't quite hard yet. I had a few inches to go before I was at full mast. Her eyes watched my hand travel up and down the front of my shorts. "Why are you interested in watching me jerk off if you have a boyfriend?"

Her eyes looked up into my face but quickly snapped back down when I started unzipping my fly. I unzipped slowly, trying to tease her a little. "It's like you said, there are sexier things than sex. All my boyfriend wants is sex. And then more sex. Sex is good, but I need something more."

I nodded. Not that she'd noticed because she was now watching as I pushed the waistband of my underwear down to free my cock. I had to use my second hand to pull my shorts up so I wouldn't tear myself on the zipper as I pulled the length of my manhood into view. She was enraptured. Maybe there was something of an exhibitionist in me because I was starting to get turned on with the way she looked at me. I started sliding my hand over the shaft of my manhood. "Our agreement," she nodded as I grabbed the base of the shaft in my fist leaving only a few inches and the head exposed. "The more innocent you do the flashes the more turned on I'll get." Her eyes flashed up to mine for a split second and then back down to my cock where I was beginning to pump it. She mumbled something that sounded like an agreement. "Although the outright blatant flashes will get me going as well, but I prefer the 'accidental' flashes." She nodded slightly again and I started to fall into a rhythm as I pumped up and down. The more I talked to her the more I became turned on, and I was definitely going to need a little more help from her in that department before I was able to give her the main show. "Do you wear underwear?" She looked up at me surprised. She recovered and nodded. "What kind? You have to help me out here. You're sexy and all, but it takes a little more than that to set me off."

A smile spread across her lips. "I should say that I usually wear underwear, sometimes I don't." She paused for a minute when my cock gave an answering throb. Her eyes developed the look of a cat watching a bird as she continued. "I wear all kinds though. Usually depends on whether I'll be with my boyfriend or not. If I'm not, I'll wear full cotton briefs. If I am going to be with him, I like to wear thongs, bikinis, or anything skimpy and sexy."

Our whole conversation had taken quite some time. By now my rhythm had sped up and I knew I was close to the edge. I looked down at her blouse and could just see the top of her lacy bra underneath. I thought about cumming on those pert breasts and that's all it took. I desperately grabbed the paper towels and held them below and away from my cock so she'd have a good view of the show. With a loud grunt my first jet of sperm launched from my cock and mostly landed in the towel. The part that missed shot by and landed in a perfect bubble in between the curves of her breasts. Already in the middle of my load the sight of that cum smacking her chest made me cum that much harder and she watched with open excitement as my body turned itself inside out and poured out the small opening at the head of my cock. After an eternity of mind splitting pleasure the last of my jizm oozed out the end of my cock. I wiped up the last dribble with the now soaked towel. I sighed appreciatively.

She watched me clean myself and then leaned back in the chair. I smiled wistfully and pointed at her chest where the first of my brave soldiers had landed themselves and said, "The ones that got away."

She looked down and saw the sticky fluid on her chest just above the curves that had set me off. She reached up with an index finger and wiped at the small mess. She held it out in front of her as if undecided about what to do with it. She looked up at me sheepishly and then wiped her finger on a corner of the towel. "Excuse me a moment," I said and stood up for the bathroom with my shriveling cock still hanging out the front of my shorts.

I finished cleaning the mess up, flushed it all, and then washed my hands. By the time I got back to my office she was coming out, "I didn't realize how long that took. I have to finish those invoices and then get to school or I'm going to be late. Thank you for the show."

"You're welcome." She hurried down the hall to her office and I entered mine and sat down at my desk in a daze. Part of it was post-orgasm, but most of it was knowing that this hottie would be showing me her underclothing or less at later times. That is, if she upheld her end of the bargain. She very easily did not have to. In which case I had just beat my meat for a girl who would probably quit in a week and file sexual harassment suits the week after. I frowned and shoved the thoughts to the back of my head. They wouldn't get me anywhere, and I still had work to do.

A half hour later I heard a quiet knock at my door again. I turned in my chair to answer. Sheri came into my office with a hand holding her belly like she had just eaten a full meal. She leaned her body against the wall near the door and said, "That was so erotic. You'll do that for me again?"

I smiled and nodded. "Anytime you want, provided that you hold up your end of the bargain."

It was her turn to smile. "I'm holding it up right now. I'll see you tomorrow."

"I think I am the one who will be looking forward to seeing you."

If the devil ever had a sexy smile, it was the smile she gave me as she turned for the door. When she turned I realized why she'd had a hand on her stomach. If she hadn't her skirt would've fallen down! The back was unzipped to below her buttocks and the light blue cotton clad globes of her tight ass hung out in perfect view. I gasped involuntarily at the sight. She looked at me again with that smile and disappeared out of view for the day.

Lykan
Lykan
49 Followers