Office Dreams

Story Info
Her mind is wandering: is it real or imaginary?
1.2k words
3.83
22.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are sitting at the computer wearing a black skirt and jacket and white blouse. I see the line of your neck underneath your hair. Sunlight falls across you. I lean forward and lightly press my lips to your soft skin. inhaling the gentle perfume.

I hear you inhale slightly, and your fingers falter upon the keys...

I gently run my fingers through your hair. I close my eyes as your perfume surrounds and fills me. I lay my arms around your neck and you turn your cheek slightly to meet my lips. I notice your hands are stationary upon the keyboard now... and your breasts are moving now as you inhale deeply.

The air electrifies around us...

You are slightly nervous that people may see us, but I tell you not to worry; I wouldn't care if people saw us; but today I am invisible...

I slip your jacket from your shoulders; you have not taken your eyes from the screen, but your hands are frozen to the keys. you do not move as I slowly unbutton the front of your blouse. I peel back the soft fabric and run my lips over the swelling mounds of your breasts as they heave slightly against the tight restraints of your brassiere...

Your head falls back and your eyes are closed, your body relaxes... my lips and my tongue continue to trace their path across the soft contours of your cleavage. Now my hands lift the sighing weight of your breasts, feeling the firmness and I know they yearn to be released from their constriction...

I unclip, the constraints fall away, and your breasts tumble into my face, into my awaiting mouth; I run my hands up from your waist to where the swelling mounds feel soft against my skin, and I squeeze them together for my tongue to hungrily search a nipple.

The tender tip of my tongue encircles the nipple, delicately testing the hard growing eagerness of the tip; my lips enclose and then I start to taste the tender fire that sends sparks through your body.

I feel your body slump and your stomach muscles tighten. You lean further back in your chair now, your legs spread open and your hands tousle my hair. I feel the thumping of your heartbeat and taste the explosion of musk under your skin... Your bottom squirms against the hard fabric of the office chair and your skirt rises slightly...

And so, while my tongue traces circles of fire around your breast, my free hand explores the texture of your skirt, the line of your thigh, the delicate stitching of the fabric around the hem.

While my lips play gently upon you, my free hand pushes the hem upwards, sliding against the firmness of your leg. Your legs move apart again, slightly.. a little more, and your skirt slips higher...

Without leaving your breasts for a breath, I move over and kneel between your legs, and you part them further...

The telephone rings.

You answer.

Your eyes are still closed. In silence, my tongue trickles across your nipple. In silence, my hands run up the sides of your thighs. You carry on talking, but there is a shudder in your voice...

Your bottom shifts as you speak on the phone, you lift slightly, and the palms of my hands float up the soft skin of your thighs, pushing your skirt into a crumpled knot. From the saliva covered softness of your breasts, I glance downwards. You have spread your legs wide now, and I can see dampness darkening your black lacy thong.

The air is charged with sex.

As the back of my knuckle presses gently upon the lace of your thong, your voice croaks on the phone.

"I will have the costings for you tomorrow, Mr. Smith..." My finger slips cautiously beneath the lace.

"Meetings all morning, I'm afraid..." A second finger now discovers the liquid darkness.

"I'll check in my Appointments Dairy..." The two fingers slip deep inside your moist softness, running deep inside and I feel the screaming flesh deep within...

Then my lips slide down you, across your stomach, over the harsh crumpled cummerbund of your skirt. I kiss your thighs... each one. Then my tongue goes searching for those lost fingers... sliding up the smoothness of your skin, inhaling the dark scent. Slipping aside the lace, my tongue feels amongst the slickness for the bud... tasting the sweetness, looking and licking for the button that will ignite your detonation...

Is that someone in the room? You tense slightly. I feel I have lost you for a second. You cover your breasts. You slide your chair deeper under the table, hiding your nakedness from the office.

Now, on my knees before you, in the darkness beneath your desk, I want to lose myself in the succulent magic of your sex. I slip the thong from your waist, travelling it down over your shoes, discarding it in a flash.

Again, I spread your legs. I spread your flesh with my tongue. My hands slip beneath you and lift your buttocks from the harsh chair, pushing your sex into me. My nostrils inhale the forest fruits; my tongue forages -- licking, searching, delving deeply inside you. I feel the power of your clitoris as it bursts upwards and outwards. I clip it with my tongue, running back to taste once more before my lips close gently around it, sucking it like a hardening nipple, bringing it to life.

I slide a hand from beneath you, and slip two fingers, kissing my lips, sliding once again deep inside you; pumping you this time... faster and faster as my tongue dances upon your clit.

My only aim... to give you the perfect orgasm. You pump against me now... I sense your coming explosion. And when you do, it is noisy and violent! You grab my head and bury my face in your sex. Your bottom thrusts to the front of the chair as you fuck my face. I feel your muscles tighten upon my tongue.

You thrust your chair sideways, pulling me with you, locked between your legs, your thighs pushing against the sides of my head. My fingers and my tongue together are shaking your world.

My trapped hand explores your buttocks. Your orgasm overwhelms us both.

Then MY need overwhelms me, too; in a fury I stand, am I visible to the world now? I'm not sure. Ignoring the other people in the office, I unzip my fly, release my belt, my trousers cascading to the floor. I grab your arm, pull you up from the chair and sit you down upon the edge of your desk. Your naked bottom sends papers and a coffee cup crashing to the floor.

With a passion tasting of your own orgasm, I suck my lips against yours and feel the rising of your lust through your body up to your mouth. My tongue discovers yours in a violent entanglement.

I pull my engorged cock from my shorts and slip it between your legs, pulling you on to me so I can slip deep inside you. I slip the full length of you, until our thighs touch. Man against woman, woman against man...

Then I thrust...

Holding the cheeks of your buttocks tight in my fingers, and your tongue tight with my tongue, I pump in and out of you, flesh smacking against flesh, your legs locked tight around me.

And when I finally explode inside you, and you explode again around me...

When our lust has burnt out, and our lips separate at last...

What then?

...

Applause from the assembled company?

Or a reprimand from the boss?