Office Dress Code

Story Info
Women in our organization need a dress code.
1.2k words
4.24
192.1k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSZ
JSZ
29 Followers

Beth was trying to remember how she ended up with a short skirt, a transparent tube top and no panties at work.

It all started with an innocent forward that contained jokes or so she thought. Only after listening voice mail from Dave volunteering for the post of spanking manager, did she actually read the email, she forwarded.

Besides the first screen of jokes, there was a survey for a new dress code for women. It went on something like this.

OFFICE DRESS CODE for our Women Employees
Due to the sloppy way, women in our organization dress, we are going to establish a dress code. This survey is used to establish what the dress code will be like. Please email me the results.

All Questions are multiple choices. Your Vote is important. The results of the survey will be binding to all our female employees.

1. Do you believe that our female employees need a Dress Code?
A. Yes. We need to instill a sense of discipline.
B. No. We are not a fast food joint.

2. If yes, do you believe that they need to be dressed in a more feminine fashion?
A. Yes. It will add more class.
B. No. Is this the dark ages. I thought this was the 21st century.

3. Do you think that female employees look smarter in a skirt. Should this be compulsory?
A. Yes. The will look more sexy … I mean professional.
B. No. This is a stupid idea.

4. What should be the minimum length for the dress or skirt?
A. 1 inch above the knee
B. 4 inches above the knee
C. 4 inches below the crotch
D. 1 inch below the crotch
E. Ankle length.

5. Should they be allowed to wear pantyhose
A. Yes. This is a office, we need to have a decorum here.
B. No. They always tear or have runs in them. Bare legs look sexy and professional.

6. Should they be allowed to wear panties
A. Yes. Else everyone will see their naughty bits.
B. No. Enough of all the teases and panty flashers.

7. Should wearing high heels be made mandatory?
A. Yes. Minimum 3 inches. Looks sexy… I mean professional.
B. No. They may fall.

8. Should tube tops be a part of the dress code?
A. Yes. They should be translucent.
B. No. Our employees are not sex sluts.

9. What should be the punishment for failing to adhere to the Dress Code
A. Yes. Spend the day nude at work
B. Yes. Be spanked by all the male employees and Spend the day nude at work
C. No. Is this a office or a sex club.

10. Should we have a contest at our Fridays @ 4 party to judge – Miss Sexy Babe of the week
A. Yes. It will increase employee motivation. Lead to bigger profits.
B. No. What are you thinking. This is a workplace.

Beth was shivering after reading the email she had sent accidentally. Oh my God, she thought, I am going to get fired for this. How could I, as the HR Manager, send this email. She decided to check the other responses to her Email.

Michelle, one of the secretaries thought it was a great idea but wanted an allowance to pay for all the new clothes, she would have to buy. What a slut thought Beth. Dave, a developer, wanted to have the post of Discipline Manger after the Dress Code was implemented. Scanning through all the email, she expected to find the men would vote for the Dress Code and she was not disappointed. Well, boys will be boys.

What surprised her was that women also voted for the Dress Code. What wrong with them. Do they think they are working in a sex club. Just then an email from her boss Megan arrived saying that as the CEO she was also fed up seeing women dressed in a poor fashion and a dress code would prep up things and keep them on their toes. She hoped the policy would go into effect by next week.

What’s going on. Has the whole world gone mad? Why wasn’t she fired for sending inappropriate email. Saving Megan’s email as proof of management approval, she sent out this email.

New Office Dress Code
Based on the Survey results, we have decided to implement a new Dress Code for women. This policy comes into effect from Monday.

1. All Women will have to wear only two items of clothing
2. A transparent tube top and skirt with maximum length of 1 inch below the crotch.
3. No underwear of any kind.
4. No coats or any outerwear allow in the office.
5. No covering up with hands or anything else.
6. High Heels (minimum 3 inches) are compulsory.
7. Punishment for failing to adhere to the Dress Code is spending the day in nude after being spanked by our male employees.
8. Another item on our Fridays for 4 agenda is “Miss Sexy Babe” contest. There will be cash prize of $100 for the employee voted Miss Sexy Babe.


Taking a deep breath, she hit the Send button. That will teach them for voting the way they did, she thought, I need to step out for a strong coffee. Coming back after enjoying strong Espresso, she checked her email again. She was surprised to see replies like -Looking forward to see the dress code implemented. Even Megan congratulated her for taking a bold step and expressed a strong desire that Beth was to take the lead in implementing the policy.

The world is crazy thought Beth. You don’t expect professional women to dress up in a Tube top and a micro skirt without underwear. Hell, hookers on the street wear more clothes. What were these women thinking and what was she thinking when she sent out the survey. She could not believe Megan supporting the idea. Well, it will be funny to see Megan, a staunch feminist, in a tube top and micro skirt. I hope she realizes the Dress Code will apply to her too.

Over the weekend, Beth thought, well I can manage this. I will go early to work on Monday. Stay in my cubicle and work via email and telephones. It will be ok. Even if someone comes to visit me, it will not be so bad.

On Monday, she arrived at the office, 15 minutes before anyone. Put on her headphones and started working. She could not believe that she was working with a short skirt, a transparent tube top and no panties. She was feeling very hot and wet and was sure that the chair will have a spot.

Mostly men were wandering around in the office. All women must be like her not willing to leave the comfort of the cubicle, thought Beth. At that time, Megan called her for an emergency staff meeting for all their employees. Beth was horrified when she learnt that she would have to give the presentation on Effective HR policies to motivate and reward employees.

Stepping into the conference room with all eyes on her. Michelle and Dave complemented Beth on her outfit. Megan said that she must working too hard to fall victim to her own joke. Beth managed to croak about the survey results for the Dress Code and Megan’s approval. Megan directed to look at the Calendar.

April 1, the Calendar mocked Beth.

(The End?)

JSZ
JSZ
29 Followers