Office Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanichi
Sanichi
28 Followers

All at once the woman on his shoulders shuddered and cried out. Fingers clenched at his hair as she trembled and gasped. She ground her hot swollen lips against him, rubbing her hardened clit up to his nose, her thighs tightened so that he could hear nothing beyond the blood racing in his ears. It was too much for him, he felt himself come and gave a quick jerk of his hips to alert the girl sucking his cock. He felt cold air as she withdrew, then his cock was wrapped in something soft and smooth. The silk panties she took from his mouth, he judged, and he came at the thought.

Hot streams of semen pumped through his shaft, firing out directly into the material pulled tight over the head and wrapped around the shaft. The girls squealed in delight at the thick sticky mess bubbling through. He came in spurts over and over, groaning in delirium as he shot every drop. The woman rolled off his face and turned to see the result.

"Hola! See how messy is el bebe." She lifted the panties from his now softening cock and dangled them from a finger. She clicked her tongue and knelt over him. "The baby must learn to clean up his own mess."

His eyes widened as he realized what she was about to do. Still weak from the force of his orgasm, with arms numb behind his back, and the fat girl still weighing heavy on his chest, he could not move as the woman stuffed the panties back in his mouth. He tasted his own cum, thick and salty.

The woman pushed the fat girl off him and reached to roll him over. His arms were still hopelessly tangled in his shirt, but then he felt her tug his elbows together. One of the other girls had found a roll of tape, that screeched as she wound it round and round his arms, elbow to wrist behind his back. Alarmed, he began to struggle, trying to spit out the gag. Deftly, the girl wound tape around his mouth, sealing the panties inside, and continued to wrap round his head and over his eyes. His face was nearly covered.

At last his pants were pulled from his ankles, and he felt a sudden chill, naked as he was. His mind still reeled from the incredible assault, and he felt his humiliation could not be any worse. Yet then he heard the woman remark, "He looks like a baby, sisters, but is something not missing?"

"Si," laughed the fat girl. "He should be wearing his diaper."

To his horror, he now felt his ankles pulled up as something was slipped over. Not his pants, nor his shorts as he might have hoped, but the woman's own roomy panties, retrieved from the floor. The girls pulled them up to his thighs as he sat there helpless. Then he was rolled over again onto his knees, and the panties were pulled over his hips. The elastic snapped around his waist. A hand smoothed the material across his buttocks, and the girls seemed to murmur their approval. Despite himself he felt an erotic charge. Confined in its smooth nylon prison his penis began to stir once again.

"He is naughty, this one!" exclaimed the woman. She slapped him hard on the ass, a sharp stinging pain. He groaned and panted through the mask and the gag, unable even to see let alone argue. "We must leave him alone like a little baby to think of how naughty he has been."

With a final flourish, the girls wrapped the rest of the tape round and round his ankles and knees, and attached the loose end to the air conditioning unit on the wall beside his desk. Then they left him alone, bound and nearly naked on the floor.

Craig lay helpless as he listened to the women go about their business along the corridor, chattering and laughing, the whine of their vacuum cleaner growing faint as they moved from office to office along the hall. At first he struggled to free himself, yet succeeded only in tightening the tape bonds wound painfully at his ankles and wrists - stretched taut they would never snap. He could barely move his hands, and found no sharp edge to begin to cut through. He rubbed hopefully against the air conditioner but it was no use. Exhausted, he slumped to the floor. He could not see, could not call out, could hardly even move. He seemed to drift in and out of consciousness, so that he could not say how long he had lain there, until he realized with alarm that all had gone quiet.

He tried to raise himself up, but was held fast against the air conditioning unit. He tugged uselessly, and sagged back to the floor where he tried to collect his thoughts. Had they gone? Surely the women would not leave him there. Although he was next to naked the room was not cold, and indeed the air conditioner functioned to keep the temperature constant, but how could they know he might not suffer from some illness or infirmity that a night on the floor would only exacerbate? He felt a fury of indignation. What had he done to deserve such disrespect!

As minutes passed to what seemed like hours - or could even have been - he began to resign himself to the fact that they had indeed deserted him, and anger turned to despair. It must surely be dark by now, though he couldn't see through the thick blindfold of tape. The sickening possibility hit that he might have to remain there on the floor of his office until morning. He lived alone, no-one would miss him, and the first person to find him would be the first into the office.

He considered the unhappy possibilities. It might be Dan, the office junior, or Celia the personnel manager. It might even be Dorothy the mousey old maid as they called her. He fervently hoped it were not; the shock of seeing him like this might bring on a heart attack. Fuck it. He couldn't think much could be worse about his miserable situation. It had to be Dan, please let it be Dan, he was not much younger than Craig, and could surely understand something of how this came about. Together they could somehow laugh it off. He might convince Celia it was some kind of rough-house prank cooked up by friends. She would be suspicious but she didn't seem to like him much anyway, so her opinion could hardly be lower. Dorothy probably wouldn't understand what the heck was going on. Those three were usually the only ones there before Craig made it in to the office, though occasionally the boss was there early.

Oh, God, not the boss. He would know instantly the whole situation when he found the silk panties still stuffed in Craig's mouth. That could never be laughed off or explained away.

Craig struggled furiously to release the bonds, and shook his head from side to side, desperate at least to clear his tape blindfold or slip down the gag so he could spit out the panties. He really felt he could gag on them, still tangy from his own semen. It was no use, he just made the bonds more uncomfortable. He was soon reduced to tears of frustration, and fell exhausted once more.

He lay there on the prickly carpet, feeling his heart pound. Why had they done this to him, those women, why, why? Damn it, he would have their jobs.

But who was he kidding, a few pictures on the Internet were chickenfeed to this. Craig Alexander Brunswick would become legendary across the entire company as the man who got fired for being found tied up in the office wearing women's underwear. He might even make the evening news.

He held his breath suddenly as he heard a noise outside.

Thank God. That must be one of the cleaning woman come back to release him. If so they seemed in no hurry, he heard movement in one of the rooms down the corridor. Here was only the hum of his computer, the faint buzz of florescent light and the whisper of the air conditioner unit to which he was still firmly attached. Whoever it was, they did not seem about to come to his rescue, so it was not likely to be the cleaners after all. Should he try to call out? He wondered who it could be, moving about in the office down there. Perhaps it was morning already.

His heart pounded, trying to think what to do. Who arrived first at the office, Dorothy, Celia, or Dan? Or perhaps someone else. He thought he knew the sound of the footsteps. Footsteps coming closer, stopping at his door. He was about to find out.

THE END

Sanichi
Sanichi
28 Followers
12