Office Encounter

Story Info
She goes into his office, and...
1k words
4.1
30.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsJenn
MsJenn
85 Followers

I walk into your office... and see you standing there, leaning against your desk, arms crossed in front of you, waiting for me. I close the door softly behind me, and walk to you. I stop when your arms unfold and your right hand reaches up to cup my left cheek. My eyes close and I sigh softly. Your thumb brushing my cheek, my head turning into your hand. Your thumb moves to brush against my lips, which are painted a deep red just for you. My lips part slightly. The tip of your thumb traces my full upper lip, back and forth, before finally sliding into my mouth. My teeth close down on your thumb, holding it there. My tongue dances on your thumb, teasing it. My mouth expertly working around your thumb while my mind races and imagines there's something else in my mouth. You know what I want, and you start to slide your thumb out of my mouth, teasing me as much as I'm teasing you. My eyes still closed, I'm imagining the look on your face as you watch your thumb slide out of my mouth - my lipstick smearing slightly, my lips full and wanting, my mouth warm and wet.

You slide your thumb back into my mouth, and I let out a low, deep whimper. Your hand is cupping my jaw now, and I can feel a slight pressure as your hand is guiding my mouth down. Lower, lower. No words spoken, yet I somehow know what it is you want. Your hand goes lower, and I'm almost forced to lower myself to my knees in front of you. My skirt bunching up a little as I do. My eyes still closed, now kneeling before you.

You continue to fuck my mouth with your right thumb, and I start to move my head in response. Bobbing my mouth on your thumb, desperately wishing it was another part of you. I can hear the zipper of your pants being opened, I can feel the heat radiating off of you, so close to my face. I feel you slide your thumb out of my mouth. I open my eyes and look up at you. I see that you've only opened up your pants enough to free your cock, and I can see that you've got a thick drop of pre-cum waiting for me on the tip. My mouth opens and my tongue slides out, quietly begging for a taste. With your hand wrapped around the base of your cock, you guide the swollen head to my upper lip, mixing your pre-cum with my lipstick, smearing it even more. Over the top lip, down to the bottom. Your breathing becoming heavier. The want in your eyes more clear. You run your free hand back through my hair. Still teasing my mouth with your sweet pre-cum. You lift your cock up and gently slap my waiting tongue with the head, leaving a thin trail of pre-cum between the head and my tongue. You let out a deep, animal groan before you finally slide the entire length of your cock into my mouth.

My nose and chin pressed tight against your pants. You're fucking my mouth now. Long, deep strokes. Your hand moving my head. I'm on my knees, rocking. My hands slide down the front of me, lifting the front of my skirt up to play with myself. My thin panties are already soaked with my juices. I open my eyes to look at you, knowing we don't have all that much time, hoping you're going to let me taste you, my eyes begging for your sweet cum. My throat opens for you, and your cock slides in even deeper.

Suddenly you withdraw your cock from my mouth, pull me to my feet by my wrist, and spin me quickly around so that I'm now facing your desk. You plant my hands on the desk. Your own hands run up my arms and down my sides, your fingers brushing over the full swells of my breasts. Down my hips, you pull up my skirt so that it's bunched around my waist now. I knew I was going to come and see you, and I dressed for you - white lace garter belt and stockings, matching white satin panties and 3" heels.

I feel you roughly pull my panties to the side, and 2 of your fingers slide easily into my dripping pussy. You take a step closer to me when I squeal out, and your left hand comes up and covers my mouth so the people just outside the door won't hear us. I feel your fingers leave me after just a few strokes, but they're quickly replaced with the hot head of your cock. It feels like my pussy is on fire, I need your cock so bad now I can hardly take it. With your hand still on my mouth, your free hand guides the head of your cock to my pussy. My pussy clenches, knowing how stretched it's going to be once your cock is inside me. I feel you move closer behind me, pressing me against your desk. Suddenly, my cunt is filled with your cock, burning and stretched around you. You're grunting as you fuck me - hard, fast, needing, animalistic. My panties pulled obscenely to the side as you fuck me right there in your office. Your left hand still on my mouth, your right hand now under my shirt squeezing my heavy breast. Your fingers digging in. I can already feel your thick cock throbbing inside me, and I know you're going to reward me with your sweet cum. A few more strokes, and you suddenly fill my cunt completely, grunting as you do. I can feel your seed running out of me with your last few strokes. Still nothing said between us, you step back from me, redress yourself, and walk around your desk and sit down. I stand up, compose myself, and just as quietly leave your office, repairing my smeared lipstick as I do.

MsJenn
MsJenn
85 Followers