Office Etiquette

Story Info
Young assistant learns the hard way how to serve her bosses.
2.8k words
4.19
138.7k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jclancy3
jclancy3
106 Followers

It was the end of a long day. Just about everyone had left, but Rick asked Lori to stay around.

"What are we going to do about this?" Rick asked, looking across his desk at his young assistant Lori.

"I'm so sorry, I promise it won't happen again," Lori responded, tears welling up in her eyes. "Please give me another chance, Rick."

Rick shook his head. Another chance? How many more does she need? He knew that she wasn't a brain surgeon when he hired her, but she was nice, attractive, and seemed liked she could at least answer the damn phones. Now he started to regret his decision. This was her third major screw up this week, and it was really starting to slow him down.

"One more chance. But seriously, Lori, you're a nice person to have around, but we can't spend our days cleaning up after your mistakes," Rick said.

"I know, I know." Lori said as she stood up. Rick had to be careful not to stare too much at her cleavage, but it was hard not to with the low-cut shirt she wore today. She usually dressed like she was going to a nightclub rather than an office, but she was still young, Rick thought. She was a little bigger in the hips than Emily and Maria, his other two assistants, but Lori was definitely bustier than both of them combined. He could tell this caused some envy in his outer office.

"Oh, Lori. I'm going to talk to Maria to see if we can create a better system to help you out." He glanced out of his office door at Maria. She was standing at the filing cabinet talking to Emily. If only they could all be as bright, professional, and beautiful as Maria.

"OK. Thanks again, Rick. I'll really try hard."

Yeah, you'd better, he thought. There must be 1000 girls in this city who could do a better job than Lori. But he didn't want to get into the whole interviewing process again.

"Maria, can you come in here please?" Rick asked as Lori returned to her desk.

"Sure, what's up, Rick?"

"Close the door," Rick asked. Maria did, and sat down where Lori had been. "I just talked to Lori again, and--"

"--oh God, Rick. She's hopeless. What do you want me to do about it?"

"I know, it's pretty bad, but --"

"--but she's a hottie and you don't want to hurt her feelings!" Maria laughed.

Rick blushed. So it showed. "You were so good when Emily first came on. Isn't there anything you can do to set Lori straight?" Rick asked.

"Of course, Rick," Maria winked at him and stood up. "I'll take care of it for you."

"Maria, you're the best," Rick said. As she turned to open the door, he looked at her shapely figure. She was one of the most beautiful women he had ever known. She was perpetually tan and always wore short yet professional looking skirts to show off her perfect, muscular legs and just slightly larger than average hips. She really knew how to sway those hips when she walked, Rick noticed.

He also wondered what she could do, if anything. But Emily had really progressed nicely since she first came on, and he knew that Maria had been some kind of a mentor to her. He was at the end of his rope with Lori, and he knew that if anyone could help, it would be Maria.

Back at her desk, Lori was reapplying her eye-liner when she looked up and saw Maria standing at her desk.

"Come with me a minute, please," Maria said.

"Ummm . . . OK," Lori said. She followed Maria down the empty hallway to the copy room.

"After you, Lori," Maria gestured toward the room. Lori heard the door close behind them.

"And what the HELL do you think you're doing?" Maria asked, her voice slightly raised. Lori had never heard Maria speak this way before.

"Wh-what do you mean, Maria?" Lori asked with a nervous laugh.

Maria slapped Lori across the face. Lori was stunned. "Oh my God, what are you --"

"--just what the fuck do you think you're doing? Huh? You have got to be the dumbest bitch I've ever known! You suck at your job and you don't even care! Don't you know how good you have it hear you stupid, blonde cum sponge?" Maria's voice was stern in a strangely calm, calculated way.

"I-I-I-what did you--"

Maria pushed Lori against the wall and grabbed her left breast, digging her fingernails into the big, fleshy mass through her shirt. Lori let out the beginning of a shriek, but Maria cupped her other hand over Lori's mouth.

"Don't make a peep, whore, or we'll fire you tonight and you'll never get another job in this industry again, understand?"

Lori nodded nervously, tears trickling down her cheek. Maria lowered her hand from her mouth and released the pressure from her grip.

"You walk around here shaking your big, fat tits in Rick's face and fucking everything up! You know what your problem is?" Maria asked.

Lori stood in shocked silence.

Maria dug her nails into Lori's tit again. "I asked you a question! Do you know what your problem is?"

"N-n-no, please, sorry, no!"

"You see, no respect!" Maria dug in harder. Lori breathed in quickly, biting her tongue in an attempt to redirect the pain. "You call me 'ma'am' -- as in 'no, I don't know what my problem is, ma'am!'"

"Sorry, ma'am, I'm sorry, I don't know what it is, ma'am!" Lori replied as Maria loosened her grip on her tit, which was throbbing in pain.

"That's better. I'll tell you what your problem is. You have no respect for anyone. Not for me, not for Rick, not for Emily. You're a stupid, rude bitch without a care in the world, aren't you?"

"I'm s-s-sorry, please don't --"

"What?" Maria asked, her eyebrow raised, slightly tightening her grip.

"I mean, yes, ma'am, yes, I am. I'm sorry, ma'am!" Lori corrected herself.

"That's right, you are a dumb, fat, spoiled bitch with no respect for anyone," Maria repeated, backing up and releasing her breast. Lori was trembling. "You're used to getting your way because of your big, fat tits, and that probably worked in high school and college, but you're in the real world now. If you want to stay around here you'll have to learn to obey. You think you can do that?" Maria asked.

Still stunned, Lori knew Maria was right. "I-I-I think so, I --"

Smack! "Are you fucking kidding me? Didn't we just go over this? Listen you cow -- how do you respond to me?"

"Ma'am, yes, ma'am. I'm sorry, I'll obey you, ma'am." Lori replied, rubbing her red cheek.

"Better. Now let's see what it is that you love to show off so much," Maria said, lifting Lori's shirt over her head. She threw the shirt onto the floor.

Lori's black bra was tight around her chest, and her boobs were spilling out of the sides and top of her cups. Maria looked at the red marks her nails left when she was squeezing earlier and laughed.

"What size are these damn things?" Maria asked.

"They're double d's."

Maria's eyebrow rose slightly.

"I mean, they're double d cups, Ma'am!" Lori said, fearing another punishment.

"Right, well it looks like you're too stupid to even buy the right sized bra," Maria added. "Don't you realize that you shouldn't have to stuff them in there like that? Jesus."

"I'm sorry. You're absolutely right, ma'am," Lori replied.

Lori tensed as Maria reached a hand around her back and unsnapped her bra. Her massive tits flopped out of the bra upon their release and poked out from under the loosened, lycra spandex cups. Her areolas were light pink, and her darker pink nipples were stiff. They stuck out almost an inch.

"Must be cold in here, Lori," Maria said, gently rolling one of Lori's nipples between her thumb and forefinger like an expensive cigar.

"Yes, ma'am."

Maria slid her hands up Lori's chest to her arms, and pulled her bra straps away from her shoulders. As the straps slid down, one of the loops caught on to her right nipple. The bra was hanging on it. Maria let out a small laugh, and Lori did the same.

"That's it," scowled Maria. She reached back and slapped Lori's breast, making a loud 'smack' and knocking the bra to the floor. Her tits bounced around wildly from the blow, and Lori looked down to see a red mark that was left from the slap. Lori began to sob uncontrollably.

"Did I tell you to laugh? No. Did I tell you to cry? No. You don't do anything that you're not told to do. Get it into your ditzy blonde skull. NOW!"

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she hung her head in shame. "Yes, ma'am," she said softly. She felt utterly defeated. What was happening to her?

"Now turn around," Maria said. Lori faced the wall, and felt Maria's hands unbutton, unzip her skirt, and cinch it down over Lori's hips and thighs. Lori didn't dare turn around. She felt Maria's hands caressing her ass.

"Look at this big ass," Maria said, as she squeezed her cheeks. "Look at the cellulite starting to form! Too many donuts, huh Lori," Maria laughed.

"Yes, ma'am, I'm sorry," Lori replied, fearing another punishment. She felt strange when she said it. It kind of felt good to reply in a way that made Maria happy. Strangely enough, she started to feel safe with Maria, and enjoyed her caress. She felt herself getting wet between her legs as Maria slid her panties down to her ankles. She didn't know what was coming over her, but she stopped crying, and took a deep breath as Maria reached around and cupped her breasts, rubbing them together.

"Thank you, ma'am, that feels so good," Lori heard herself say. She looked down as Maria's small, tan hands struggled with her huge tits. He pink nipples were sticking out between Maria's fingers as she mashed the mammoth mams around. She felt Maria's breath on her back, and it made her shiver.

"Well that was quick," Maria said softly. "It took a lot longer to break Emily when she first started here. Now you have to obey me, and above all, Rick, and even Emily. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am, I'm so sorry about before. Thank you, ma'am." She couldn't believe her words, but it felt right to say it. It all made sense now, how quiet and demure Emily was about her work, and how she seemed to love Maria so much and do things for her without ever complaining.

Maria backed away from Lori and told her to turn around. She did so immediately. "You're being a very good girl right now. As a reward, do you want to see my tits, Lori?"

"Yes, please, ma'am," Lori nodded as she said it. Maria unbuttoned her own blouse, and let it slip off her shoulders, onto the floor. She reached her hands behind her back and unsnapped her white, lacy bra, letting it fall forward. It slipped down, exposing her perky, tan breasts. Lori felt a shiver go through her body as she stared at them. They were perfect in every way. Her areolas were about the size of quarters, and her nipples were set just above the center of her breasts, pointing up to the ceiling.

Maria pulled her skirt down. She was wearing a little white thong which starkly contrasted with the tan of her skin. Lori felt herself getting hot, and noticed that her nipples were as stiff and erect as they had ever been before.

Then Maria reached over to the shelf behind the copier and took down a small, digital camera. She told Lori to stand still. Maria started taking pictures of her from every angle.

"OK, hold your right tit up to your mouth and lick it," she told Lori. "Very good, now the left, and suck that nip. Great. Now turn around again, facing the wall." More clicks and flashes.

She then heard a soft knock on the door, and her butt cheeks tensed. Who was that? Oh my God, she thought. What if someone saw--

"--relax Lori," Maria said, her voice soothing her nerves. She heard the door open and shut again as she continued to stare at the wall. She felt a hand on her right ass cheek, and saw another flash go off.

"Bend over, Lori," Maria said sternly. She did. She felt Maria's hand go up between her thighs, and then a finger into her overly moist cunt. Lori's breathing quickened, and more flashes went off. Maria continued to insert her fingers, and then her whole hand, farther and farther into her. Her tits were hanging like dead weight and swaying back and forth as Maria pounded her entire fist into Lori. She felt as if she would explode.

"Relax, Lori. Relax," Maria softened her voice as she slowly pulled her hand out. "Now turn around."

Oh my God, it was Emily who came in and was now taking pictures! She had a smirk on her face when Lori looked over at her. Emily was obviously turned on too, as her nipples looked as if they were about to poke out of her blouse.

Maria pointed to the ground in front of her. "Get down on your knees, now, honey. Hurry up."

Lori quickly kneeled down. Maria grabbed the back of Lori's head, and pushed her face into her crotch. Emily took another picture. Lori looked up at Maria's soft face from underneath her compact rack. Maria then motioned her to stand up halfway. She held the back of Lori's head, and pushed it into her right tit. Lori opened her mouth and licked the nipple, swirling her tongue around the areola, and eventually taking most of her soft breast into her mouth.

"That's a good little girl. Now suck it, bitch. Suck it hard. Emily, get a close up." She sucked both of Maria's tits. She couldn't get enough. Maria pulled Lori's head away at one point but Lori struggled to go back for another lick.

Emily saw this insubordination and gasped, her hand over her mouth.

"Oh my God, you little slut!" Maria's eyes were wide open, a look of shocked anger on her face. "Get on your hands and knees, NOW!" Maria commanded, pushing her to the floor.

Lori positioned herself onto all fours, her ass facing Maria, who knelt down at her side.

Smack! She felt the sting on her ass. She felt like screaming, but instead let out a soft moan.

Smack! Harder than the first. But it felt right, like she deserved it.

Smack! Smack! Smack! She could barely feel it now, but it was so satisfying.

"Now put your clothes on and get your fat ass out of here, bitch. And be here before me tomorrow morning," Maria commanded.

"Yes, Ma'am. I'm sorry," Lori said as she hurriedly pulled on her skirt and blouse and collected her bra and panties from the floor. She ran out of the copy room to the elevator without saying another word to Maria or Emily, who watched her rush down the hall. Her heart was pounding, her breathing erratic, but deep down she felt a strange sense of overwhelming calm.

That night she could hardly sleep. She masturbated every hour thinking about Maria, Emily, and all of the other women she knew. She thought about Rick, and couldn't wait to get to work the next morning.

"You're here early today, Lori," Rick said as he walked by Lori's desk. He noticed that she was wearing a nice, expensive business suit instead of the 'nightclub clothes' she usually came to work in.

"Good morning, sir. Would you like a cup of coffee or a bagel?"

Wow, Rick thought. "Uh, sure, Lori. That would be great. Let me give you some money--"

"--mo sir, it's my treat," Lori smiled.

"Huh -- OK." Rick was confused.

As she walked down the hall, she felt everyone's eyes on her. Nikki, one of Rick's colleagues from down the hall, was looking at a picture on her computer with her two assistants. Lori couldn't see what the picture was, but as she got closer, they stopped talking and closed the file. It looked like a picture of a naked woman! Oh my God, was it hers from last night? It couldn't be! Nikki winked at her as she passed the desk.

"Good morning, Lori,"

"Good morning, ma'am," Lori replied instantly to Nikki, her voice quivering. All three women laughed.

"Welcome to the club, honey," Nikki replied.

"Thank you ma'am," Lori said as she felt her face get flustered.

The elevator doors opened, and Maria walked out with Emily right behind her. Emily was carrying Maria's attaché case and purse. Lori felt a tinge of jealousy, and Maria could see it in her eyes.

"Relax, Lori," said Maria. "That's a very nice suit."

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am," Lori smiled.

She was completely content. She couldn't wait to get back to work.

jclancy3
jclancy3
106 Followers