Office Etiquette Ch. 2

Story Info
The boss finds out about obedience training.
3.2k words
4.44
77.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is everybody?" Rick asked his assistant Emily, who was sitting alone in his outer office.

"Maria and Lori are in a meeting," Emily replied. "They should be back in a few minutes."

"OK. Thanks, Em." He decided to walk around the floor a bit. It was after 7:00 PM so everything was pretty quiet, but he was working late and that meant Maria, Emily, and Lori were working late with him.

He saw light coming from the bottom of the door of the copy room down the hall. He walked down the hall and reached for the doorknob, but stopped when he heard a strange noise -- like a slap -- coming from inside the room. He put his ear up against the door.

"Are you ever going to do that again, Lori?" It sounded like Maria's voice, but in a tone he hadn't heard before. She sounded, well, kind of mean!

"No, ma'am, no, of course not. I'm sorry!"

"The next time Rick asks you to do something, you stop everything and do it, right away. Got it?" the dominant voice continued.

"Yes, ma'am, I'm so sorry. I will obey, I promise," she said choking back tears

What the hell? This was weird. Couldn't be sweet little Maria talking like that, could it? And Lori? He had asked Maria a few weeks ago to talk to Lori about improving her disposition in the office, which had greatly improved since then. But to use the word 'obey'? That sounded a little too heavy-handed. They must be joking around or something.

He reached toward the knob again and stopped. What if they weren't joking? He decided to listen in a little longer.

"Now get back down there and finish what you started you fucking slut!" he heard Maria's voice again, then nothing.

He decided to slip the door open a little and peek inside. Through the crack in the door he saw Maria, completely naked, leaning with her back against the wall. And Lori! She was on her knees in front of her, and Maria was grabbing two bunches of Lori's blonde hair from both sides of her head and pulling her face into her crotch. But Lori was completely dressed, from what he could see anyway.

This was just bizarre, but he felt that bulge in his pants get rock hard about as quickly as it ever has. No wonder, Rick thought. He never expected to see anything like this.

He stared a little longer, sure that if Maria did open her eyes, which didn't seem likely right now, that she wouldn't see that he was looking in. He looked at the amazing contrast between Lori's light blonde hair and white Scandinavian skin against Maria's dark, tan Italian skin. And those breasts! He always imagined what they must have looked like, and even snuck a peek down her shirt whenever she bent over, but he never imagined that they were THIS perfect. He knew she wasn't huge, but they were nice, round, pert, and as tan as the rest of her body. And her nipples -- areolas were just the right size, and her nipples were huge and stiff, and a dark, milk chocolate brown.

Maria was biting her lower lip and breathing heavily, yet obviously in control. Her fingers were running through Lori's hair, and moving her head in and out of her pelvic region faster and faster.

"Your tongue is amazing, you horny bitch," Maria said as she looked down at the top of Lori's head.

Rick slowly shut the door, afraid of being seen. What did he just witness? He had no idea that this was the way Maria took care of the personnel issues with his assistants. Was Emily involved in this? His cock was still rock hard, and he couldn't even imagine getting it to calm down after that. He walked back down toward his office, and saw Emily still seated at her desk.

"Uh, I never found Maria or Lori -- so could you send Maria in to see me when she gets back?" Rick asked.

"Absolutely, right away," she replied without any hesitation. Hmmm, that sounded pretty obedient. Maybe she was involved with Maria, too?

He couldn't get the scene he had just witnessed out of his head as he went into his office and shut the door. Maria, one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen, was naked, with another girl? Was she a lesbian? Was she bi? And this obedience stuff -- telling Lori to obey me, and drop everything to do what I asked. Would Maria 'obey' me the same way? The thought made the blood rush into his cock again and he had to adjust before it ripped through his pants.

There was a quiet knock on the door.

"Come in," Rick said.

"You wanted to see me?" Maria asked softly as she entered the room.

"Hi, close the door and have a seat," Rick gestured toward the chair opposite his desk. He still couldn't get that picture out of his head. "Lori has really started to work a lot harder since I asked you to talk to her, so I just wanted to say thanks, and ask how things were going. What's new?"

"Yeah, Rick, Lori's fine. She just needed a lesson on office etiquette. You know, how to prioritize, organize, speak politely on the phone. All stuff I taught Emily when she came on," Maria fidgeted just a little as she spoke.

"Yeah, well, it obviously worked. You know today I asked her to do something and it took her a little too long to do it. Did you notice that?"

She looked a bit surprised to hear that from Rick. "Yes, but I've addressed that with her."

"Oh, really? How?"

"Well, just asked her to be more careful, you know."

"I see," said Rick. "You know I asked you to get me the budget file a couple of hours ago," he said as he looked around at the papers on his desk, "but I don't see it here. You ever find it?"

Maria's face paled for a second, then flushed red. She lowered her head, and looked at him through that strand of hair that always fell in front of her face when she looked down. It was a look that drove Rick nuts. "Oh, uh, yeah, Rick, I'm-- you know with Lori and all I-- well I just don't--"

"You don't what?" Rick's tensed his voice up a bit. He could see Maria was getting a little nervous, so he decided to see how far he could go with this. "I mean I expect you to do something right when I ask you to, not later, when you're less busy."

"Yes, Rick, I --"

"What the hell did you just call me?" Rick glared at her. He felt a little bad for it, but then again, he started getting excited, too. Her expression changed from one of relative confidence to absolute fear and confusion. She said nothing.

"I asked you a question, Maria."

"Wha-what do you mean, Rick, I thought--"

"--what did you think? I mean, I'm the boss here, and I think I deserve a little respect, Maria." He leaned back in his chair and watched her get unnerved. His dick was rock hard.

"Oh, yes, sir, I'm so sorry, I don't know--"

"--stand up," Rick demanded.

She jumped out of the chair and stood in rigid attention in front of the desk.

"Very good, now I want you to unbutton your shirt and take it off," He couldn't believe he was saying it.

"Yes sir," she said as she quickly unbuttoned her shirt. She slipped it off of her shoulders and stood there in her white bra and her tight, navy blue business skirt.

"Now the skirt, hurry up, Maria."

"Yes, sorry sir," she slipped it down and kicked it away, revealing a white thong that matched her bra. She was so tan, and the white bra and thong almost glowed next to her skin. She was petite but solid, and her hips were big, but certainly not fat.

"Turn around, Maria, and face the door," he said, as he stood up, and walked around the desk toward her. Her ass was incredible! Nice and fleshy but not fat, and no 'cottage cheese' forming on her thighs. What a piece! He sat down in the chair behind her, and put his hand on her right cheek. She shivered a little when he did it. It was so warm, and so soft.

"You have an amazing body, Maria. Do you work out?" he asked, to break the silence.

"Yes, sir, I do, but my butt is too big," Maria replied. It was like he was talking to a different person.

"It is a little big, Maria," he said as he reached back and smacked it. Not too hard at first, but his second smack left a little red mark. She jolted forward at the shock, but didn't say a word or make a sound.

"Get down on your hands and knees now, Maria," he ordered.

She immediately knelt down and dropped her hands to the floor so that she was on the ground in front of his chair with her ass in the air. Rick unsnapped her bra and it fell to the floor. He reached under and grabbed her right breast and gave it a squeeze. No reaction. He squeezed it a bit harder. No reaction. He pinched the end of her erect nipple, and she arched her back a little, making a tiny groan.

"No noise," he said, and gave her a firm smack on the ass.

"Sorry, sir," she yelped as he hit her.

"This is great, Maria. So, does this work with Emily and Lori both?" Rick said as he leaned back and looked at his new toy.

"Of course, sir, we will all do whatever you say," Maria said.

"I see. And they'll do whatever you want?"

"Yes, of course, sir," Maria said, still facing straight ahead.

"Wow -- this is great," he said as he got up and picked up the phone. "Emily, could you come in here and bring Lori? Thanks."

The door opened, and in came Emily and Lori. Their jaws both dropped open when they saw Maria on the floor.

Lori looked a bit dissheveled, but still extremely hot. Emily looked pretty good too, Rick thought. He saw that her nipples were very erect. He kept his office a little cool just for that reason. She was about as tall as Maria, and had soft, Greek features which made her look more like Maria. Her breasts were certainly bigger, and Rick couldn't wait to see them. Lori's were huge, and he could feel his heart pumping faster and faster as he watched them walk in.

"Come on in and close the door, girls," Rick said. They did, and stood across from the desk, looking at Maria. Lori's face had reddened at the sight of Maria on the floor, and Emily was looking down, smiling.

"Lori, Emily, it's your turn to have your way with Maria," Rick said. Maria looked up with a look of concern on her face. Emily and Lori smiled broadly. "But if I tell you to do something, you do it, understand?"

"Yes, sir," they both replied in unison.

"Good, now Lori, I want you to help Emily out of her clothes," Rick said. Lori walked over to Emily and pulled her shirt over her head, and then unzipped the back of her skirt, which fell to the floor revealing her black thong. Lori looked at Rick for approval. He nodded, and she reached around and unsnapped Emily's bra which fell to the floor revealing her incredible tits, rock hard nipples, and puffy areolas. Lori also slipped the thong down around Emily's hips and thights, causing it to fall down to her ankles. Rick adjusted his cock to make room for the immediate growth.

"Excellent. Now Emily, do the same to Lori," Rick said. Emily reached over and undid Lori's blouse buttons, revealing her overstuffed bra which seemed ready to burst open. She slid the shirt off, and did the same with her skirt, and panties. Emily walked around the back of Lori, who was now facing Rick. She unsnapped Lori's bra, and her tits sprang out of the cups like they had been waiting to do it all day. Rick was amazed at what he was looking at. Two huge, pale boobs with light pink areolas and nipples staring at him. Lori was blushing slightly.

"Holy shit," Rick couldn't control blurting out. "Emily, what do you think of those tits?"

"They're huge, sir," Emily replied.

"Maria, what do you think, and don't worry about calling me 'sir'?" Rick asked Maria, still on the floor.

"They're gigantic," Maria said, looking up from the floor.

"Lori, who do you want to suck your titties?" Rick asked Lori.

"Both of them," Lori said, "There's room for both of them."

"Alright then, Lori's in charge," Rick said. "Go ahead, Lori."

Lori had a look of astonishment on her face. She looked down at Maria. "Get up, bitch, and suck my left tit."

Maria looked at Rick, who nodded back at her. She got up on her knees, and took Lori's left nipple into her mouth.

"Get the right one, Emily," Lori said. She got down on her knees and took the right nipple into her mouth, sucking loudly.

Rick stood up and walked over to Lori. He dropped his own pants and boxers down to the floor and gripped his nine and a half inch shaft. He told Lori to get down on her knees, which caused Emily and Maria to drop to their hands and knees. Rick knelt behind Maria.

"Which hole, Lori?" Rick asked, pointing his cock at her behind.

"Do her in the ass, Rick," Lori smiled. Maria looked up at Lori with wide eyes. "And do it hard."

"OK, Maria, Lori told me to ram this thing up your ass. Are you ready?" Maria pulled back from Lori's erect nipple and looked back at Rick's prick.

"Oh my God!" Maria exclaimed, bracing herself.

"Relax, Maria," Rick said as he pushed it onto her dry hole. His massive head pushed into, and suddenly was enveloped by her ass. Maria let out a grunt, and sucked Lori's nipple harder. Rick slowly pressed on until he was half way up into her and couldn't go any further. He looked at Lori, who now had her hands on both Maria's and Emily's heads. "How's that, Lori?"

"Looks good," she said as she looked at Maria's pained expression. "You should probably give her a break now."

"Anything you say," he replied, pulling out as slowly as he went in.

"Now do Emily," Lori said. Emily looked up and smiled. He got behind Emily and pushed in the same way, forcing the head in and then slowly working the rest of it. Surprisingly, Emily arched her back just a little but didn't make a noise. Rick finally looked up at Lori when the entire nine inches was buried inside.

"Wow, she's deep," Lori replied. Emily smiled and kept sucking.

"OK, now I want some," Lori said, pushing Maria and Emily away. She knelt down and backed in between them. Rick pulled out of Emily and knelt behind Lori. He put a hand on each hip and pressed himself against her. It didn't go in nearly as easily as Emily or even Maria, so he continued to push. Lori was groaning loudly, and finally looked back and pleaded with Rick to stop.

Rick looked at Emily and said, "now you're in charge Em. What do you want me to do?"

Emily smiled, "ram it in there, hard," she said as she knelt beside Rick. She grabbed his cock and helped push. Lori screamed as Rick and Emily sank it in. Once it was about half way, Rick started fucking her ass. Lori was crying, and begging Emily to make it stop. Emily smacked Lori on the ass and told her to shut up. Lori's tits were swaying back and forth, hitting her in the face whenever Rick would push. She continued to whimper. Emily looked at Maria.

"Maria, grab her right tit, and give it a good squeeze. Maria reached over to grab the swinging tit, and dug her nails into the flesh causing Lori to scream in pain. Emily did the same with the left one and pushed Lori's face into the carpet to muffle her cries.

Rick felt himself start to cum. He looked at Emily and said, "OK, I'm in charge again. Ease up a bit on her tits, and I'm going to pull out."

He told Emily and Maria to get back down beside Lori on their hands and knees. He backed up and looked at their three asses in a row, and then walked around to the front to see their faces. Emily and Maria were expressionless, and Lori was still choking back tears.

He walked back behind and gave Emily a huge open handed smack in the ass which caused her tits to jiggle uncontrollably. He gave her another, and another, and they continued to bounce out of control. He smacked her another ten times until her ass was bright red. She started to sniffle and a tear trickled down her cheek.

He did the same to Laura who resumed her cries. "She can't take much, can she Maria?" he asked.

"No, she's a real wimp," Maria replied with a laugh.

"Well let's see what you can take. Girls, come over here," Rick said to Emily and Lori who both knelt on either side of Maria's ass. "Start smacking."

Lori, on Maria's left, started smacking her left cheek with her right hand. Emily, on the right, did the same with her left hand. They took turns landing on their respective sides. As they did this, Lori reached under and dug her nails into Maria's slightly hanging tit. Maria let out a small cry, but remained composed. Emily grabbed the other tit and squeezed as she slapped Maria's reddening ass.

Rick got in front of Maria and rested the head of his prick on her lips. She opened her mouth, and Rick stuffed his sausage in to the back of her throat. She didn't gag, so he grabbed her head and kept pushing. He could feel her trying to swallow him whole, and he felt himself start to cum. He shot the first couple down her throat, and then pulled out, stood up, and shot the rest onto her back. Emily and Lori immediately stopped smacking and leaned down to lap it up. Maria was panting heavily, and rubbing her breasts which had just been released from Lori's and Emily's tight grips.

When they finished lapping it up, Rick looked at his three assistants. He couldn't believe what he just did. He told Maria to get up on her knees, which she did. She had dark red marks on both of her tits, and her face with still very flush. Lori and Emily looked at her with amazement as she never made more than a quick peep through the entire punishment.

"OK, girls, get dressed and come with me. We're going back to my place."