Office Exposure

Story Info
She thought no one was really watching her.
2.2k words
4.34
116.8k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisaa
lisaa
20 Followers

I am co-owner of an advertising agency. My office is on the top corner floor with windows covering two sides. Across from one side is another office building. I didn't know who's office was directly across from me. I was going to find out real soon though.

I was working late one evening when I got up to stretch. As I was walking over to the window with the office across from me I pulled out my blouse from my skirt. I was thinking; was anyone working late like me over there. I ran my hands up and down my chest, squeezing my 36 C breasts, pinching my nipples through my blouse and bra. They haven't been touched is a long time it felt good even though it was me doing it. My hand fell to my side pulling my skirt up almost to my waist. I really didn't think anyone was over there that was why felt kind of safe at what I was doing. I pulled a chair to where I was standing. I lifted one leg up on the chair unhooked my nylon and rolled it down my leg letting it drop off my foot. I did the same to the other leg. I unbutton my skirt and let it drop to the floor. I ran my hands over my body again. Running one hand between my legs rubbing my pussy. My fingers were slithering their way under my bikini under ware parting my lips so they could get to my clit. I sat in the chair spreading my legs apart pulling my panties to one side. I had removed my blouse and bra by this time. I began to masturbate. I was so horny fantasying that someone might be watching me that I was going to give him a real good show. I fingered myself until I came to two good orgasms. I sat there for minute or two until I could get up and move. Those two orgasms took the energy out of me. I got dressed and decided to go home and get some sleep.

The next morning when I got in the office there was a message from a Michael Freeman. The message read that he would call back when I was in the office. I didn't know this man that I knew of. I was there about an hour when Mr Freeman called back. I answered "Hello, Ms. Stewart here." The voice on the other end said, "thank you for the show last night. It was extremely enjoyable. Now it is your turn for a show. Look for me at 11:00pm tonight" and he hung up. I was totally shocked to know that someone was watching me the night before. I got up went to the window to see if I could see anyone but I couldn't see anything.

It was a few minutes before 11pm. I shut out all my lights pulled the chair over again and waited. Suddenly a dim light came on and I saw a man standing under it. All I could see was from the chest down. He was not wearing any clothing. He started to stroke his cock. My hand went up to my mouth in a state of shock. I couldn't believe my eyes. There is or was a man watching me. Now I get to watch him. It didn't take anytime at all for him to get hard. I'm thinking to myself, mmm nice size to suck on. He would use both hands every so often to enhance his stroking. My hands went under my skirt and I was playing along with him. I could tell he was about to let loose of his load the faster his hand went. I think we exploded at the same time. The light went out, I cleaned myself up and went home. I couldn't stop thinking about this man.

I got to the office before my secretary, the phone rang it was Mr Freeman.

"How did you like the show last night?" he asked.

"I enjoyed it very much, thank you," I replied. "I take it you enjoyed my show also the other night. I really didn't think anyone was over there," I continued to say.

"Yes, I figured as much," he said.

"Are you working late this evening," he asked me.

"Most likely, I have to get out this add campaign out by first thing tomorrow mornning," I muttered.

"Same time, same window," he said quickly and hung up.

This time I had removed everything but my slip and sat down in my chair in front of the window. Then the light came on, he was standing there in the same place. He took his cock in his hand and started to stroke it to its hardness. Then a naked woman came into view, she knelt down on her knees. She took his cock in her hand and began to lick it with her tongue. I was astonished but couldn't move. I wanted to watch her suck on his cock. She teased it for a bit before she started to swallow it. Her head went forward and back; she was able to suck it deep down her throat, all of it. As usual I was fingering my own pussy. I never thought I would enjoy watching someone else have sex. He then positioned her on her hands and knees and entered her from behind (doggy style). He started out slow and built up speed looking my way. I turned on a dim light so he or they could see me masturbating. He pulled his cock out and came on her back so I could see him cum. I let loose of a big orgasm as I watched them watch me. I turned out the light and went home. I masturbated again thinking about hours earlier.

The next morning there was no message from Michael Freeman. I thought it strange but went about my day. Early afternoon I thought how I could top his last show with the lady giving him a blow job. There was a new assistant in the office that I thought was flirting with me when we met. I sent for her to see me. When she arrived I told her I needed some help this evening and was wondering if she wanted some over time. She gladly accepted and was in my office promptly after her regular duties were completed. We got down to work and before we knew it it was going on 10:00pm.

"Time for a break!" I said with a firm tone in my voice.

"Come over to the couch and tell me a little about yourself Lisaa; I want to know all about you," I said as my eyes looked up and down her body with a sudective grin on my face.

I poured a glass of wine for the both of us and joined her on the couch. I sat kind of close to her. I pulled out my blouse from my skirt like I always do at this time of night. Kicked off my shoes and started to rub my feet. Lisaa was a striking young woman with auburn hair and green eyes. She was taller than I and bigger boobs. Lisa told me to swing my feet on her lap and she would rub my feet. Well I never turn down a good foot massage. She began to tell me she was single with no big romance in her life at the moment. I notice the clock, it was going on eleven. I had a feeling Michael was in his office watching us. Lisa started to rub my calf and her hands were going higher up my leg. I didn't stop her because I wanted my neighbor to watch this young woman seduce me. My eyes were closed enjoying the massage when I felt the buttons on my blouse being unbuttoned. She pushed my blouse to the side of me and her hands started to squeeze my breasts. She realized my bra was fastened in front. She unhooked it and spread it to the side. I moaned and told her her hands felt good on me. I felt her warm breath on one nipple while pinching the other with her thumb and forefinger, rolling it as she squeezed it. She pushed my skirt up to my waist as she pulled my panties down. Opening my legs I felt her tongue lick up and down on my woman hood. She parted my lips, found my clit and started sucking on it. I was truly aroused now. I took her by the hair and pulled her head closer into me. Her tongue was darting in and out now. I peeked over to the window across the way to see if he was there. To my surprise he was sitting in a chair with the light on watching me or us. I didn't want Lisaa to see him and get spooked. So I shut my eyes again and told Lisaa to finger fuck me. Her fingers slowly entered me. She twisted them all around as they went in and out. Building up speed as my moans grew louder.

Lisaa stood up and removed all her clothes. She had a great figure with luscious tits. She straddled my face, we were in a 69 position. We lapped at each other pussies as our fingers were acting like cocks fucking our cunts until we both had several orgasms. When we sat up I noticed the light go off in Michael's office. I hope he enjoyed my show with Lisaa.

All day I was waiting to get a message from Michael but it never came. It was just after 6pm, everyone had gone home already when there was a knock at my office door. I yelled to come in and to my surprise it was Michael. He was a very handsome man and dressed professionally. I was so shocked I fell back into my chair.

"Well hello there" I said with astonishment.

He walked around my desk to where I was sitting. He spoke in a soft low tone, "I loved the show last night and thought it was about time for us to meet in person."

He bent down and kissed me softly and passionately at first while taking my breast in his hands. Squeezing them just hard enough to build up my energy inside me. He took me by my hands, brought me to my feet and led me over to the couch. He seductively removed my clothing. He told me how beautiful I was and wanted to ravish me ever since that first night he watched me. I sat down spreading my legs watching him get undressed. He knelt on the floor between my legs. Kissing me his hands rubbed my thighs up to my secret special place. His hands were teasing me so much I couldn't wait until I could feel them really touch me, inside me. He has nice big hands with long fingers and you know how I love fingers. They started to play with my clit working their way inside me. I laid back so he could reach my love canal. He lowered his head and I felt his tongue licking up and down. Sucking on my clit as his fingers fucked me faster and deeper. My foot found his member and I began to roll it against his leg. It was damn near as big as my foot too. He teased my ass with one finger sliding it in very slowly. I was building up to my first orgasm.

He stood me up in front of the window. Pulled the lamp so that it shined from behind me. Had me raise my arms above my head with the backs of my hands touching each other. He stood very close behind me, our bodies were touching. His hands ran down my arms, across my large erect nipples, down the sides of my waist, moving in front on my stomach to my pubic area and down the enter-side on my thighs and calves and up again in the same order he went down. Very slowly and seductively. The way he positioned the light it was like a shadow looking from outside. He was seducing my mind as well as my body whispering naughty things in my ear. He turned me sideways, sucked on my nipples, using his hand going in and out of my dripping wet pussy. He was ready to fuck me and vice versa. He pulled me close kissed me passionately turning off the light.

"I want to fuck you so bad, I need to fuck you now!" he whispered.

I looked into his eyes and nodded with motioning my lips "me too." We laid down on the rug. He parted my legs and moved on top of me. He guided his cock to my cunt. With ease his nice hard cock had no problem finding its way to my hot box. His cock seem to fit like a glove. I couldn't remember a cock fitting so perfectly. His hips raised and lowered as I felt his cock go in and out of his new glove. I raised my knees as far back to my chest as I could. His balls were slapping me on my ass. I think he went from 2nd gear right into 5th. We were moaning, screaming and yelling at the same time.

When I was able to catch my breath I asked him how were we going to top this. His reply was a little wicked.

lisaa
lisaa
20 Followers