Office Fantasy Ch. 2

Story Info
Lilly does as boss instructs.
1k words
4.16
83.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily did as her boss instructed yesterday. She entered his office, quickly undressing in anticipation then placing her hands on the edge of his desk. As she waited for him to return to his office the clock on the mantle ticked loudly.

Her mind filled with images of the day before as she tried to guess what he would do next. She had gone home the day before and stroked two times before finally falling asleep. She had been so horny all afternoon as her mind relived the noon hour in his office.

The clock ticking was becoming annoying as she waited. Her body was so tense as she waited for Mr. Nightingale. Wondering where he was, as she stood there naked. She shifted her body one-way then another as she waited in his office her anxiety apparent. The clock chimed loud as it struck one. She slowly redressed speculating where he was. She was so tense and frustrated as she returned to her desk.

At three he strode by her desk, not acknowledging her as he entered his office. She waited, hoped he would summon her to his office. Damn, she was so aroused, her pussy ached to be stroked. She turned the intercom on her desk up as she waited in anticipation. Silence!

She finally got busy once again working on the proposals that were due tomorrow. Her mind was distracted as she did, she couldn't stay focused.

He walked past her desk again at five, simply saying "Good Night, Lily"

She replied through gritted teeth, "Good Night, Mr. Nightingale." She was fuming as she put her coat on to leave for the day. That arrogant man, she thought to herself, he must be feeling so smug knowing she had waited for him. Aggravated and sexually frustrated, she went home and got her favorite vibrator out and gave herself two orgasms before fixing dinner.

She still felt so irritated by his cold manner. She was angry with herself for writing her damn fantasy down. She was even more aggravated that he knew and was enjoying toying with her. She hoped into the shower and then went to bed.

As she dressed for work in the morning she debated with herself as to what she was going to do. She was still furious at his treatment of her yesterday, ignoring her after standing her up at noontime. She was still arguing with herself as the clock ticked twelve times. She hesitated then walked to the vending machine getting a bottle of cold water. Looking out the window as she sipped it for a few minutes amused as she did, hmmm let him wait for her.

When she returned to her desk, lying in the center was a picture of her naked with the exception of her blue heels. Her mind flashed wondering how he had taken that picture he didn't show at all yesterday. Glancing over at the clock it was fifteen minutes after twelve, she was late. Looking around the office before tucking the picture into her top drawer, she hesitantly opened his door.

She felt the perspiration on her brow as she noted the time on the clock on the mantle and him standing beside. "Shit" she thought to herself.

He turned speaking very low, "you are late, Lily."

She quickly undressed, placed her palms on his desk edge lowering her head.

He didn't move just watched the workers across the way working on the new building. As she waited, the clock ticking, slowly drives her crazy, dreading his next move. Ten minutes passed before he opened his desk drawer drawing out the blindfold again. She trembles as he places it over her eyes again.

He then picks up the phone summons someone to the office.

She trembles as she hears the door handle turn. She wasn't prepared for the suddenness of the sharp flick across her bottom. Ow she cries out as the first of many flicks of something across her bottom. It hurts so much as she begins to sob in pain. Her bottom is on fire as she begs him to stop.

He instructs whomever to cease and she hears the door open again. She hears the closet door open and then close. He tells her to hold her titties out for him. She does and he flicks the crop across her swelling breasts, making her cry out again in pain. He tugged her nipple and then flicked the crop again. He watched as her face changed with the strokes of his fingers on her nipples and the flicks of the crop. He knew he was arousing her. He reached down to her bottom, surprised at the heat radiating from her. He rubbed them and pinched lightly as she cried out in anguish. He reminded her that she was punished for being late. She disobeyed him, what did she expect? She received her lashes for her disregard of an order .He removed the blindfold from her eyes, watching as her blue eyes adjusted to the brightness of his office.

She nodded her head, knowing he was enjoying this.

He reached down and began rubbing her throbbing clit. She moaned in pleasure as he made her wetter. He withdrew his finger, smugly saying, "Lily, you are so wet."

She raises her head, looking into his eyes. "Mr. Nightingale fuck me," she begged him. She repeated her request even louder; she was so damn hot wanting to be fucked right now.

He laughed, reminding her again that disobedient slaves don't make demands of their masters. He then tells her to dress and return to her desk now. He sat and watched as she put her lace bra and panties back on, the damn lace irritating against her skin.

As she went to leave, he said," tomorrow you will be on time."

She went back to her desk still curious as to who joined Mr. Nightingale in his office. This was going to drive her bonkers not knowing as she looked around. She fidgeted in the chair as she attempted to find a spot that didn't hurt as she sat.

What the hell had she agreed too? Was she going to be late twice? Hmmmmm...