Office Fantasy to Reality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers

I was rigid. Sara stood, repositioned me to a normal sitting position on the couch. Backing to me, she straddled my legs. Placing my cock at the entrance to her ass, she lowered herself slowly down on my soaked cock. Up, down, up, down she propelled her body, burying inch after inch into her ass. Finally, I was completely buried in her ass. Leaning back against me, she pulled my arms up, placing my hands on her tits.

Thomas watched silently. "Suck my cunt Thomas," she instructed him. I want to cum on your tongue. She ground her ass down on my cock harder. Thomas moved to her cunt. Getting no his knees between mine, he leaned to her gaping cunt and sucked her clit into his mouth. He attacked her, sucking her clit hard. His tongue flicked out, down her slit, into her hole, and back to her clit. Her repeatedly sucked her clit into his mouth.

Sara's body responded quickly. Grabbing his hair, she pulled Thomas tight against her body. She literally fucked her cunt with his tongue and face. Grinding him hard against her, with my cock buried deep in her ass, Sara's breathing quickly grew ragged. My cock grew impatient to cum as well. Sara bounced on me, jamming my cock deep. Suddenly, Sara exploded again, cumming hard. She bounced high on my cock, then thrust down hard. My balls expanded again, forcing my cum up and out of my cock. I pulled her nipples hard, my eyes closed, my cock took control of all thought. I grunted, thrust small thrusts into her ass. I squeezed my muscles, forcing all drops of cum up and out my shaft. My cock deflated quickly. Sara continued to sit on me, grinding down hard. Our breathing approached normal levels. She rested on my chest. Sweat dripped off our bodies.

Sara rolled off my body. My cock flopped across my leg. I leaned back, relaxing. "Thomas, suck his cock," commanded Sara. "Now! she commanded. My eyes flew open. I glanced at Sara. She was determined. Hesitantly, Thomas moved toward me.

"I don't think so," I offered.

"Now Thomas!" Sara commanded again. "Sit still boss man!" she directed at me. "You started this, you finish this!" she shouted at me.

Thomas dropped again between my legs, reaching quickly to grab my flaccid cock. I pushed against his shoulders, but he dropped his mouth to me, sucking my cock entirely into his mouth. My hips jumped up, cramming my cock deep into his mouth. I pushed hard, pulling my cock out of his mouth. Sara jumped into the fray, pushing my arms down off Thomas's shoulders. He again attacked my cock, sucking it deep into his mouth and throat. His head bobbed on me. I fought hard, he wrapped my nuts in a big hand, squeezing firmly. Getting my attention, I hesitated, stopping my pushing. His grip on my nut sac relaxed. Sara grinned at me. She stepped forward, leaned to my crotch. Placing a hand under his on my growing shaft, she pulled my cock from his mouth, sucked it into hers. Her head bobbed for a couple of thrusts, then Thomas took his turn. I closed my eyes. I did not want to see him sucking my cock. They took turns. I could feel her softness, her gently sucking. He hammered my cock, sucking my balls out through my shaft. When she was down on me, he told her "I get his cum!" My cock grew quickly, reaching full staff within minutes. I never wanted to cum so fast in my life. I wanted this over. I wanted to gag him. I pushed his head down hard on my shaft. He groaned ever louder. Within minutes, I had the weakest orgasm I can ever remember having. I believe it was a defensive mechanism orgasm. Either that or my nuts were empty. My cock deflated instantly. Thomas did not miss a drop.

Upon release, I stood, moving quickly to my shower. Sara joined me. I washed her body, head to toe. I owed her! We finished, dried off, and returned to my office. Thomas was gone. I took Sara to lunch.

We returned to the office after lunch. We made slow, passionate love all afternoon. I paid special attention to her needs. I drove the bi thoughts from my head. Never again?

Monday, I received my signed contract from Thomas. No cover page, no phone calls. I felt used.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers
12