Office Frolics

Story Info
Office sex.
1.2k words
4.25
19k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers

I must admit that in my job I come into contact with a lot of women. They are usually co-workers or visitors to our office. Over time friendships are built and even when I moved office I kept in contact with a few of them. Nothing serious, just regular email, text or phone contact. I never really saw any of them in a sexual way, well that would be a lie. Because Jacqui was one of them who I saw just that way.

When I first noticed Jacqui I had been stood in the building foyer talking to a colleague when she walked in. She was wearing a raincoat, a skirt and heels and smiled as she passed me. I didn't even know who she was. All I knew was that I wanted to know who she was.

Over the next few weeks I would see her on odd occasions and then one afternoon I had to go to her office. It was clear from talking to her that we would become friends. She was however, in a relationship so I was side lined to the friend zone. It didn't matter, I still enjoyed seeing her and chatting via text and email.

The years rolled by and Jacqui and I remained friends, though there always seemed to be some sort of sexual tension between us - something I couldn't quite put my finger on. But it was there, bubbling away in the background.

I had arranged to go and see her one evening when we were both working but things got in the way and it never happened. On the Saturday morning of the same week I got an email from her asking where I'd been and why she hadn't seen me. I explained why and asked if she was working that day, she replied that she was and I said that I'd go and see her.

Half an hour later and I was sat in her office. As it was a Saturday the office was empty. Jacqui had greeted me at the office door with a big hug and a kiss that almost connected with my lips. I could feel my cock twitch.

She sat down, dressed in jeans, boots and a thin jumper I looked at her. She smiled and her green eyes glinted in the sunlight. Her mousey brown hair was pinned up and she apologised for wearing jeans. I didn't mind, it was no issue to me. Her tight jeans simply meant that I could see how shapely her bum was as she'd walked in front of me.

We spent ages talking over old times and Jacqui then said that she just had to go and get something. I watched as she got up and walked across the office and opened the door to a room that was on the left. I didn't give anything a second thought when the office door opened and out walked Jacqui.

This time she wasn't wearing jeans and boots and a jumper. Oh no, she was simply barefoot, dressed in a lacy black thong and a lacy black bra. Now my cock was twitching.

In fact I swear that she could see my cock swelling inside my trousers.

Jacqui walked over to me and bent over. She gently kissed me on the lips and then pushed her tongue inside my mouth. I could smell her perfume and my hands were now wrapped around her back. She finished kissing me and stood up.

As I watched she undid her bra and let it fall to the fall before pulling her thong down and off in one deft movement. Looking at her I could see that she was shaven and her boobs, while not big had large pink nipples.

My cock strained against my trousers and she bent over and rubbed her hand on my crotch.

"I think its time you showed me what's hiding in there."

She sat in her chair with her legs open while I stood up and stripped off. As I got to my boxer shorts I could feel her staring intently at me. I pulled them down and my erect cock sprung out.

"Oh my, what a big boy you are. I've waited so long to see what your cock was like."

I moved over to her and she placed her hands round it. She gently felt up and down the shaft of my cock. Seeing pre-cum on the tip of my cock she rubbed her fingers on the head and then put them in her mouth.

"Mmmm, you taste good. It tastes sweet."

Slowly she started to wank my cock and then she kissed the head and slid it into her mouth. I was at a disadvantage as I wanted to watch her enjoy my cock but I wanted to touch her breasts and her inviting pussy. She looked up and me as she suck my cock.

She stopped and then stood up. Kissing me fully on my mouth I could feel her naked body next to mine and I put a hand between her legs. Finding her pussy I could feel how wet it already was. I slid a finger inside her and she gasped and then she opened her legs wider as I finger fucked her. I took my finger out and then slid two into her moist hole. As I pushed my fingers in and out I dipped my head so that I could lick and tease her nipples. They were nice and erect and I gently teased one between my teeth.

Jacqui's pussy was getting wetter and wetter and I could feel her juices coating my fingers. I took them out and tasted her - how good did she taste.

Before I knew it she had moved away and was bent over her desk. I moved behind her and slid my throbbing cock into her pussy. I could feel her move her legs together, clamping me inside her.

I thrust myself in and out of her pussy hearing her boobs slapping together as my balls bit her arse. As I fucked away I licked my right index finger and then gently probed her arse hole with it.

"You dirty bastard, go on slide that finger into my arse."

Not needing a second asking I pushed my finger in and could feel my cock as I pushed in and out of her. She moaned in delight as my finger pushed in and out of her arse.

My balls slapped away as I fucked her. Then I could feel my balls twitching I pulled myself out of her sopping wet hole.

"Turn round Jacqui."

She turned round, knowing what I wanted to do she dropped to her knees and opened her mouth.

Taking my love juice covered cock I wanked it quickly and suddenly her open mouth was full of my hot cum.

I watched as she gulped it down and some drops fell onto her breasts. Not even thinking about tit she rubbed my cum into her nipples.

Smiling she sat back in her chair.

"Can you tell me why its taken so long for us to do that?"

"I'm not sure, but you're in a relationship and I guess the opportunity never arose."

"Well, can we make sure its not so long next time?"

"I reckon we could make it regular if you wanted."

"What do you think?"

We both got dressed and with a big hug and a kiss I left her office, looking forward to the next occasion.

pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers