Office Fuck Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MRDeany
MRDeany
25 Followers

Nicky stopped at her bed, maneuvered me round and said, "stand there". I did just that as she undid and pushed off my shirt before kissing her way down my body, my prick jerking as she reached my erection sticking prominently outwards. She quickly pulled off my shoes and socks and then moved back up, unbuckling my belt and pushing my trousers and boxers down in one swift movement.

I looked down to watch this blonde, naked, younger woman kissing and sucking at my balls before trailing her tongue along the underside of my shaft. She was holding my thighs so the only sensation on my cock was her silky-feeling tongue. My prick was sticking virtually straight upwards and Nicky grinned at me as she kissed at the tip, smiling as it jerked and twitched at her touch before sliding her mouth up and over the helmet and then slowly back down the whole length.

"Ohhhh god...Ohhhh god," I groaned, lightly holding her head as she began to slide her soft lips up and down my cock. Nicky still hadn't been touching me with her hands at all but now she fondled my balls as she continued to suck up and down, then reached round to grope and pull my buttocks to her as she increased the pace that she was sucking.

"Fuck that's good..ohhh, so good...so good," I moaned, as my prick seemed to be growing even harder and firmer inside Nicky's warm, moist mouth. She was getting more and more worked up herself and she suddenly stood up, pushed me back downwards onto the bed and simply said, "God, I need to fuck you."

She encouraged me to shuffle up the bed even further and lowering herself down, crawled up my body, kissing me as she went. As she did so, she was telling me, "I'm going to fuck your brains out" and "I'm going to ride you like you've never been ridden before."

Then as she straddled me, she looked straight at me and said, "I'm going to ride your nice, big, hard cock like it's never been riden before" which, after guiding my cock back into her once more, and with those big heavy tits swinging in front of me, is exactly what she did.

MRDeany
MRDeany
25 Followers
12