Office Fuck Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xalanz
xalanz
9 Followers

Mag stopped for a bit to take off her own jeans and then her panty. She left her tshirt on though. Then standing upright and holding Mary hard, she started to rub her pussy against Mary's all the time kissing her and gently massaging her nipple.

A few thrusts later, she lay Mary on the floor and getting into the scissor position, started to furiously rub up against Mary.

Megan started to masturbate more urgently now, the sight of the two women fucking each other like that driving her wild with desire.

Mary started to moan as she was about to come and seeing this, Mag started to move faster. The crescendo built up inside Mary as she finally came, the force of her orgasm shaking the entire fibre of her body which was covered with sweat, the floor wet with her cum and her nipples taught with pleasure.

At the same time Megan also exploded, and her body writhed in the throes of ecstasy as she too came.

"2 down.." said Mag as Mary and Megan lay there heaving, out of breath from their orgasms.

A minute later, Mary got up and said

"Your turn now Mag.."

She lay Mag on her back and then took off her skirt and bra to reveal her shapely breasts, beads of sweat on them glistening in the moonlight.

She lay down on top of Mag and whilst kissing her, she started to move her hips against hers. Then Mary trailed kisses down her tshirt to the stomach and started to lick and kiss her tantalisingly below the tummy.

Meanwhile Megan too joined in and as Mary moved towards Mag's pussy, she started to kiss Mag; sliding a hand under her tshirt and bra, she started to play around with her breasts.

Mary continued to tease Mag, kissing her around her pussy but not getting to her clitoris yet. All this was making Mag very turned on and she started to move her hips upwards indicating that she required to be dealt with urgently.

Just before Mary went down on her she said to Mag..

"You ready Mag?"

"Fuck yeah I'm ready.."

"Or you wanna wait a bit.."

"For fuck's sake Mary just make me come.. make me come.."

"How about you say please?" said Mary clearly enjoying herself.

"Please Mary, just fuck me please!" said Mag pleading and moving her hips upwards.

Megan giggled seeing how desperate Mary had made Mag.

Still Mary waited.

"Please Mary.. please.."

Finally Mary went down on Mag.

First Mary flicked her tongue over Mag's clitoris which was swollen with anticipation. Mag twitched a little with the pleasure of feeling Mary's tongue on her clitoris.

Then she started licking her pussy lips, making them more wet and puffy. A few minutes later Mag's pussy was red and swollen, her pussy glistening in the moonlight from all the juices she had ejaculated.

When Mary was sure that Mag had been tortured enough and her desire was at its peak, she started to lick her clitoris a bit more urgently.

Meanwhile Megan took off her dress and straddling Mag, she brought her pussy to Mag's mouth. Spreading her pussy lips, the exposed her clitoris to Mag who started to lick Megan's clitoris. Megan helped out by moving her hips to the movement of Mag's tongue.

But as Mary's licking became more furious, Mag forgot all about licking Megan's pussy as the pleasure was slowly building u like a hurricane inside her.

With each lick, Mag's body was getting taught, preparing itself for the orgasm, her body stretched, her thigh muscles getting tighter with the impending feeling of the orgasm.

Megan got off and lay down beside them, just observing what Mary was doing to Mag.

Mag's eyes were now closed, her face twisted in the throes of ecstasy, her tshirt drenched with sweat, the nipples clearly visible and erect through the fabric of the tshirt.

Just to make things more exciting Mary now inserted her index finger deep into Mag's pussy and started to thrust furiously with it.

As Mag built up towards her orgasm, her body arched and became rigid as she finally came, breathing heavily and for a moment, her body lay suspended in that position as she orgasmed. Then her body went limp and she lay there shivering and breathing heavily, such was the force of her orgasm.

Mary then looked at Megan and said,

"Your turn now.."

And so the night went on, each making love to the other till they were exhausted and spent.

The next morning Mary woke up first and as she woke up, the feeling of heaviness and sadness was gone. She felt fine now, the entire episode with Rumpelstiltskin looking like just a horrible nightmare.

She lay there for a bit and then got up. She smiled as she saw Megan and Mag sleeping peacefully in each other's arms.

It really had been a cathartic night.

She cleaned up and then cooked breakfast for them. The lovely smell of coffee and eggs benedict woke up her friends as well and they were soon at the breakfast table laughing and reminiscing about the previous night.

"Guys thank you so much. I'm feeling fine now.."

"I'd like to think it was my tongue that makes you feel that way.." said Mag guffawing.

"But seriously Mary I think you would do better for the other side you know.. you're amazing, the way you work that tongue.."

"Why thank you.." said Mary pleased to bits.

"But even though last night was so fucking awesome, I'm gonna straight up say that I'd rather be straight. That said though last night was the most amazing sex I've had. Even better than last time.." said Mary.

"Agreed" said the other two.

"Well, I have to head back tomorrow but let's do something tonight.. no more sex though" said Mary

"Partypooper" said Mag playfully punching Mary.

"Hey how about you guys come over to my place for dinner, I'll have Mom cook some of her famous Lasagne."

"I couldn't refuse that.." said Megan.

"Fuck yeah" said Mag.

They talked some more and then Mary headed back home, Mag had some office work to take care off and Megan opened shop for a few hours.

Mary helped her mother out with chores and in the evening she helped her with the cooking.

"I see that the glow is back on your face.." said her mother, happy to see her daughter back to normal.

"Yeah Mom.. thanks to Mag n Megan. I've realized now that I was wrong to not stay in touch with you all. I guess that the silver lining in the clouds is that this whole incident made me realize how lucky I am to have all of you in my life.."

Mom hugged Mary and said,

"I will always be there for you honey. I love you.."

Mag and Megan were there for dinner by 7 p.m. Mag had brought wine and Megan had brought flowers from her shop.

"For you Mrs. Iverson.." said Megan kissing Mary's mom and giving her the flowers.

She was delighted and accepted the wine and flowers gleefully.

That night was all that Mary needed to bounce back. These were the people closest to her in her life and she was glad she was sitting among them.. these few days of bliss would be enough to give her the strength to go back and fight the good fight.

Mag and Megan stayed for a while longer as they talked and played card games. Finally as they were leaving, Mary hugged them and told them how much it had meant to her, the time they had spent together.

"We should do this more often.." she said hugging them.

"Up to you city slicker.. just holler and we will make time for you.. especially if you're going to fuck us again.." said Mag guffawing again.

"it would be my pleasure.." retorted Mary with a twinkle in her eye leading Mag to make a mock shocked face.

"Hey all the best with your job and all that.." said Megan kissing Mary on the cheek. Finally they left leaving in their wake a once broken woman who was now whole and ready to take on the world.

The next morning as Mary was heading to the cab that was to take her to the airport, her mom hugged her and said

"Will you be all right honey?"

"I will now mom.. I will now."

And as Mary's cab left the familiar driveway and onto alien paths that led to an alien city, Mary thought to herself

"World.. here I come.."

xalanz
xalanz
9 Followers
12