Office Fun

Story Info
You, a hot female exec, gets off at work.
1k words
3.87
46.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derfaust
derfaust
14 Followers

You're wearing a nice light breezy dress and sitting at your desk. I have arranged for people to have reasons to be in your office constantly all morning. As you come back from getting your coffee, I slip quietly under your desk and wait for you. A co-worker named Mark enters with you and as you slide your chair under your desk, your knee brushes against my head. You are startled but try not to act that way. You casually drop a pen and bending down to pick it up, you see my as I motion for you to be silent. Your meeting with your co-worker continues as I slowly massage your thighs - ever so softly, I can feel the telltale signs of the goose bumps forming telling me that the calluses on my hands, barely touching your supple inner thighs is having the desired effect.

You slowly and instinctively let your legs fall open under your desk and I can feel the heat from your body as I notice the dampness forming on your thong underwear. I am listening to your meeting with your associate and can tell that you have neither interest in nor the faintest idea what he is talking about. I see the change in your breathing and feel your temp rising. I let my fingers wander closer and closer and just as I am about to touch your sex, you gasp audibly. I let my fingers pass within a hair of your engorged clit - again without touching you there. You instinctively slide forward in your chair trying to get closer to the fingers that tantalize your desires. As you do, I withdraw them equally. I let my hardened hands slide up the outside of your thighs and rub your hips gently causing you to stir even further. Finding the straps of your thong, with your male co-worker just across the desk, I slide your thong from your wanton body. I can smell your sex wafting from your now dripping pussy and you know that your co-worker must be able to smell your arousal as well.

You let your legs fall further open as your associate says something about finishing the meeting later. As Mark stands to leave, you can not possibly help but notice the tent forming in his slacks and wonder if that discoloration by his zipper was pre-cum from smelling your wetness.

You push your chair back and as you bend down to tell me to take you right then right there on your desk, that hot blond with the tight ass and perfect breasts raps lightly on the doorframe and walks in while closing the door. She asks if you have a minute and says that she just needs to talk to someone. She and her boyfriend have apparently been struggling lately and he took her to a sex club. At first she says that she was not in to it but after being ravaged by twenty men and fifteen women in one night, she can't stay out of the place. She is addicted to wanton sex with no regrets or remorse.

She tells you of the husband and wife that took her on stage in front of the room full people. The husbands cock was eleven inches long and as big around as a coke can. She tells you that he took her from behind as she 69'd his wife. She describes the feelings of that huge prick stretching her to her limits while his wife licked and sucked her clit. She tells you all the intimate details and all the while, I gently stroke your clit. She can tell you are getting aroused and thinks that it is from her story - little does she know that as she goes back to retell you the part where the stranger and his wife take her, I finally slide two fingers into your aching pussy.

Your breathing changes even more and as the blond continues, she gets up and walks behind you. She leans forward and begins to tell the story in a whisper in your ear. She pushes her magnificent breasts to your back and her hands fall to your breasts. She begins to orally pleasure your earlobe. Feeling your nipples hardening to her touch, she continues to play and explore, she starts to tell the story in even more detail and kisses that spot on your neck, you know, the one that is connected directly to your erogenous zone.

The blond lets her small and tender hands slide inside your sundress and begins to rub her nipples against your back while caressing you and kissing your neck. She finds your hard nipples and as her lips seal against that spot on your throat, she begins to pull, pinch and tease your nipples in a way only another woman can possibly understand. She is hot and your breathing is erratic at beast. I seal my hungry mouth around your clit and begin to feverishly work my now three fingers in and out of your sex. I know you and as your juices flow from your pussy, I slip my index finger to the perfect star that is your anus. As I press it gently but firmly to you, you loose control and press harder to me wanting the feeling of fullness only that can provide.

As my fingers slide into your ass and pussy in perfect harmony, I can feel your pussy starting to contract as your juices begin to flow freely from your sex. I lean in and take your swollen clit in my mouth and suck and lick it as you surrender to the feelings. You start to cum. You are so excited that you actually squirt your cum into my eager and waiting mouth. I drink it all and the blond begins to let her hands travel further down your body. You push back against her and in doing so, her eyes follow your form towards your pussy. As you push further back to allow her access to your body there is another knock on your door and your eyes and her eyes meet mine, we smile and you kiss her lips as you struggle to regain enough composure to say - "Cum in."

derfaust
derfaust
14 Followers