Office Fun (After Elevator Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,502 Followers

"A bit of patience and you would have seen these before you decorated my bra."

I let the lacy material fall away; my nipples were instantly hard in the cool air. As he stared at my breasts his cock gave a little twitch and started to swell, he dropped a hand to his lap and tried to hold it down.

I paused letting him enjoy the view for a moment then whispered.

"I love it when a man cums all over my tits," then added.

"And who knows I might have shown you a bit more than these."

He shifted uncomfortably in the chair as I turned and walked down the corridor, I glanced over my shoulder to see Richard still sitting there admiring my ass.

The ladies toilets were close to the block we had been in but I was enjoying the thrill of wandering around my workplace in nothing but my panties and decided to walk the full length of the corridor, taking the stairs up to the next floor where the executive washroom held the promise of fluffy white towels.

The cool air played across my bare breasts as I walked through the empty offices, a little tremble of excitement tickling my lower belly as I imagined what it would be like to walk through here on a work day, all eyes on my breasts as they gently swayed in time with my hips, my panties damp as they were now, the tiny thong riding high between cheeks that were firm and bare.

By the time I reached the rest room my panties were very wet and they tugged slightly at my lips as I took them off.

I washed the mess Richard had splashed over me, enjoying the sensation of the warm water as I rinsed my breasts even more as I soaped between my legs, tempted to slip a finger along my slit and take the edge off but holding on as I wanted to prolong the feeling, teasing myself as I planned to tease Richard.

First I dried myself off and then I gave the crotch of my panties a quick rub as I held them under the hand drier, not ideal but I needed to be wearing them when I walked back into the room downstairs. Richard had seen my breasts but I was not ready for him to see me completely naked.

However that was when I got back to the room.

Taking a wad of tissue paper I hooked my panties up with one finger and walked out into the office space, dangling them by my side as I walked slowly back to the stairs, along the corridor and back into the offices.

I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the half light and stopped for a moment.

The ghostly image in the window cupped a breast rubbing the thumb over the nipple, then traced a finger down over a flat taught stomach to the juncture between its legs, touching the just the very tip of the finger to the beginning of the slit there, smooth and hairless.

Placing a foot up on a chair I swung my knee out and opened my legs a little, gazing at the reflection of my pussy with its bare tight slit, a little hint of 'lip' protruded out, evidence of my growing excitement.

I touched a finger to one side of my slit and very gently, sensuously dragged it outward, stretching and parting the lips until I could see a hint of glistening pink. Would I get carried away and do this for Richard I wondered, or would be content to tease him by pulling my panties ever so slightly to one side, giving him the briefest of glimpse at what they are covering?

When I first caught him watching porn I had intended to just tease him a little, but walking the corridors naked I was becoming more and more aroused. For a moment I imagined sinking down onto that long hard cock, being his first, using him to reach orgasm, only then allowing him to cum over me in a great, gushing stream like the one that had erupted from him earlier, washing over me as I held that monster cock.

My heart was racing a little and I took a moment to catch my breath, dabbing the tissue that I had brought with me between my legs mopping the fresh stream of juices there and drying off before replacing my panties.

Taking one last look at my reflection I walked back to sales.

Richard was waiting, looking a bit jumpy with his boxer shorts across his lap, I almost laughed that he would still be shy about my seeing his cock when not half and hour before he had splattered me with cum.

He gave a kind of nervous half smile as I approach, his eyes firmly glued to my tits, probably the first pair that he had seen 'in the flesh' when I got closer his gaze drifted down to my tiny panties, then back to my chest, switching back and forth as I reached the cubicle.

I pulled a chair over and sat opposite, relaxing back on the soft material but keeping my legs firmly shut, again giving nothing away. Richard still looked uncomfortable even though it was evident that he was enjoying the view because of the bulge under the boxers that lay in his lap. I decided that the best way to put Richard at ease was with some nice honest compliments, I nodded towards his lap.

"You have a gorgeous cock there, it's a shame that you keep hiding it from me, I didn't have time to admire it much before because everything happened a bit 'quick' and I'm anxious to see if you can cum like that again."

He shuffled in his seat then took the boxers and dropped them on the floor.

His cock lay semi hard against his leg, he shifted and it stirred some more, slipping to one side while swelling ever so slightly.

Touch it for me Richard; I said "I loved seeing you work it with both hands, make it hard for me again."

He went a brighter red but held onto his cock as he had before, his right hand holding it firm around the base while the left gently stroked the shaft until it was standing proudly up. He then concentrated on the end using short rapid movements to draw the foreskin back and forth briskly over the end. I knew if he kept this up he would have another 'accident' so I took charge.

"Leave it now Richard," he looked up disappointed but smiled when I added.

"I want to show you how I play and I don't want you to cum yet so hold onto your seat with both hands and don't touch it until I tell you to."

He did as I asked leaving his cock swaying gently to the rhythm of his heart beat, the tip swollen the shaft glistening and inviting.

Inching further down in my seat I placed my middle finger on the front of my panties and slid it slowly down to the wet spot between my legs. I shivered when it reached its destination, held it there pressing the damp material to my lips for a moment then traced the fingertip along the edge of my panties, pinched them delicately between thumb and forefinger then slowly pulled them aside, keeping my feet and knees together so all Richard would get was a brief teasing glimpse of a tiny portion of my slit at the same time giving the fingers of my other hand access to the tender flesh.

I quickly covered my crotch with my other hand and teased myself, running a single finger along the lips, not hard enough to penetrate just enough to lubricate the tip with my own juices before I applied it to my clit. I was so sensitive that my breath came in gasps as soon as I circled my finger gently over the sensitive nub, so close to orgasm that I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to.

My hips strained forward involuntarily against my hand as I made small hard circles against my clit, pulling one foot up onto the seat, arching my back as I pushed my hips forward, holding my hand tight over my pussy, squeezing my thighs together trapping my hand hard between my legs as my juices flooded over the teasing fingers.

Head thrown back I cried out as the muscles in my thighs trembled and delicious warmth flooded over me.

When I opened my eyes Richard was staring open mouthed.

"See I told you girls like to masturbate just as much as boys." I whispered.

I sat forward as I withdrew my fingers from my panties, carefully adjusting the material while keeping my legs closed so that Richard did not see what lay between them, keeping the tease going by hiding what he wanted to see most.

His cock lurched as I got to my feet and approached him.

He was flushed and breathing a little hard from my tease, his cock was swollen and twitching against his stomach the tip way past the belly button, it was truly huge compared to all the other guys I had played games with but I could tell that the he would be close to shooting his load in no time unless I was careful.

I stood astride his legs, facing away; backing up until my ass pressed right against his cock the shaft firmly nestled between my cheeks pressing against the string of my panties. I rubbed against it and was rewarded with a gasp from Richard to go with a wet thong, made sticky by the trickle of pre cum running down his shaft and over my cheeks.

Easing up a little I reached back and took a firm hold of his cock, pulling it away from his belly as I pushed it between my legs.

Holding him firm I sat down a little so that the shaft pushed against my panties along the crevice of my pussy, they were soaked with a mixture of juices from my orgasm and the clear liquid coating his cock.

The only thing between him and me was the flimsiest strip of material.

He squirmed under me, "Don't move or take your hands from the seat or it's over." I warned him, he stopped moving holding his breath, waiting.

Starting with a slow smooth rhythm I moved my hips in a rocking motion so that my panty covered slit gently rubbed against the shaft of his cock.

My bare cheeks pressed into his lower belly on the 'back' motion, the head of his cock dipped each time I moved forward, both it and a good few inches of shaft stuck out from between my legs where it oozed a steady stream of pre cum.

I was careful not to make contact with it, afraid that he would cum too soon.

The heat was building between my legs, a tickling knot in my stomach that sent shivers of pleasure through my lower belly causing the muscle of my inner thigh to jump. Desperate for a little more contact I took a chance on him shooting his load and settled down just a tiny fraction, creating just enough pressure to nudge my outer lips apart causing the soft material of my panties to ride up a little creating a 'camels toe' and exposing the soft skin either side of my mound.

Richard made a little noise in his throat and I froze for a second thinking he was about to lose it. His cock twitched a little, flicking back and forth against my panties as I gave him a moment to calm down.

When his breathing had slowed a little I glanced back over my shoulder.

"You like this?" I asked.

"Yes" came the breathy reply.

"Give me your right hand Richard." I said.

He let go of the seat and reached out at my side, I took hold of him placing my hand over his and guided it to my right breast where I rubbed the tips of his fingers gently against my nipple. It was hard, sticking out proud from the light brown areola. Butterflies fluttered deep in my stomach as I pressed his hand over the firm mound, taking my hand from his as he got bolder.

His confidence growing he cupped my breast and squeezed it gently, his shaft seemed to swell between my legs as he ran his thumb over the nipple, I jerked from the harder touch as a warmth spread down my belly moistening my pussy.

I looked down at the engorged tip of his cock, glistening and slick, again I was tempted to sit down on it and take as much of his length inside me as I could but his breath was coming in short ragged gasps and I knew that he could cum at any second.

I felt his cock swell; twitching uncontrollably as he was about to cum, quick as I could I swung my leg over his and knelt in front of him, taking his cock in my hand.

He gasped as I gripped it hard, holding onto it tight by pinching my fingers and thumb together just under the head keeping him still until the pulsing died and his breathing calmed, his cock softened just a little.

"I think someone was getting a little too close already." I said.

His voice was suddenly no more than a whisper as he said, "sorry."

"Good job I know a few tricks." I said smiling up at him.

As I let go of him a silvery line of sticky mess trailed from my fingers to his cock.

He passed me a tissue, again going red with embarrassment.

I dabbed most of it off but left a little on the end of my forefinger, the look on his face was priceless as I touched the tip of my tongue to it then slowly eased forward, my breasts crushed against his knees as I held his cock at the very base, both my hands clasped around it as I bent it toward me and slowly ran my tongue around the perimeter of the head.

He almost jumped from the seat as I brought the head to my mouth and placed it between my lips, his cock swelling at my touch as it grew quickly.

There was no way I could fit even half of his length in my mouth but was content to hear his moans as I licked and caressed the enormous shaft.

As soon as I felt the warning signs I let go, he was gasping again and gave a little whimper. "Please let me do it, it aches."

"Don't you want to see everything first?" I asked him, a little thrill rippling through my belly.

"Yes" he said, still breathless.

"Tell me what you would like to see Richard." I teased.

His answer was unexpected because he used a word that I don't normally like to hear and was probably a product of his porn movie sex education.

"Your cunt," he said without hesitation.

I was even more surprised that his use of the word 'cunt' instead of pussy or similar sent a shudder of excitement through me, moistening my own 'cunt.'

He gazed at my soaked panties as I stood up

I looked down and saw that they were clinging to my mound highlighting the shape of my vagina, the tight slit clearly visible where the material had been pushed up between my lips. It had stuck there my panties were now virtually a thong front and back with only the most intimate parts of my pussy still covered.

Again the little tremble a trickle of moisture wetting the tiny strip of material.

His gaze never left my panties as I backed up until I felt the edge of the desk touching the back of my legs, slowly I turned, bent over it and opened my legs so that my feet were just over shoulder width apart at the same time pushing my hips out.

Reaching between my legs I eased the thong to one side exposing my pussy to him for the first time, I pushed my fingers over the sopping lips a few times feeling the damp folds part as I rubbed back and forth.

I lifted my right knee up and out to the edge of the desk, widening my thighs, opening everything up to him and encouraging him to look.

"I like to do this." I said. Then positioning both my index and middle finger carefully between my lips and slid them slowly inside, submerging my fingers as deep as possible, I looked over my shoulder and saw his cock pulse flicking a line of pre cum over his belly.

"Don't you dare touch your cock," I warned.

Richard only nodded in agreement, lost for words as he watched my fingers plunge in and out, I used long strokes, building up a rhythm, getting a little quicker as my orgasm built, the thong rubbed against my hand as I worked my fingers back and forth but I was too far gone to stop and remove it.

My legs were shaking so much I had to turn and lay back.

My legs were wide apart with my heels resting on the desk my buttocks at the very edge, my thong still pulled to one side exposing most of my pussy; Richards's eyes never left the spot between my legs. He licked his lips as I pushed my fingers in and out more frantically, my other hand moving over my clit in short jerky movements a muscle in my thigh jumping in time. I closed my eyes, concentrating on the tension building, gasping as I rubbed my hand over my soaking slit, my thighs trembled as my climax hit and I let out a low moan as my juices flooded out over my fingers, soaking my thighs as I clamped them shut keeping the pressure on my sensitive nub by working my thumb over it, prolonging the delicious feeling for as long as possible.

My second orgasm lasted much longer than my first leaving me gasping for breath, but still it wasn't enough.

Richard had been a good boy keeping his hand off his cock even though it must have been agony for him.

He stayed still, holding his breath again as I slipped off the desk and straddled his legs, facing him this time with my breasts pressed tightly against his chest the shaft of his cock sandwiched between us rubbing against my pubic area, the tip of it smearing pre cum just under my boobs.

His cock felt big and it felt good as I ground my hips against him wondering if I could make it grow still bigger before he exploded.

I closed my eyes and focused on the tingling sensation that reached from my toes all the way up to the dampness of my crotch and on up to where my sensitive nipples rubbed against his chest. Everything seemed hyper sensitive and it wouldn't take much for me to cum again.

I whispered to Richard. "Stay still, let me do everything."

Again he could only manage a nod.

Reaching down between us I grabbed his erection and gently pulled it away from his belly, I stood up on my toes and positioned it under me inching back down until the head was nestled against my panties then moved it slowly back and forth massaging my labia through the tiny strip of material, increasing the pressure with every movement until I had pushed the last of the tiny barrier aside and his cock brushed against my bare slit for the first time.

He gasped as I held him tighter still and inched down again only stopping as I felt the very tip of his cock begin to part the outer lips of my pussy.

I rocked my hips forward and back very slowly using very small movements so that my pussy lips just brushed the head of his cock, streams of pre cum oozed out over my fingers and down his shaft. I could feel my orgasm building again and altered my grip on his penis, slipping my hand along the slick length until it was about half way down making him gasp and suck in a breath.

I followed my hand down by dipping my hips slowly increasing the pressure on his cock until the slick folds of my pussy finally parted folding over the head.

I could feel Richard trembling.

My stomach did a little flip, sending a little trickle of excitement down his shaft to mix with his pre cum there as I remembered this was his first time.

I gave him a moment to get used to the feeling then sank down so that the first four inches or so of his cock sank between my lips.

"Mmm that feels good." I breathed in his ear, moving my hips up and down a little, working back and forth over those first few inches, building up a rhythm, getting nice and wet knowing there was a lot more cock beneath me.

My pussy was soaking as I squirmed further down on him taking about half his length this time, linking my hands behind his head to steady myself as I worked my hips coating his cock with my juices, taking my time as I slowly worked down towards the base of his huge length.

Wondering how it would feel.

And would I be able to take all of it.

Richard was breathing really hard, "I'm sorry it's going to do it." He said.

His cock began to swell and spasm pulsing against the walls of my pussy.

Taking a deep breath I tried to sit right down on him, taking almost all of him inside me as I felt the first spurts of cum.

I gripped his shoulders and pulled him close as I rose up on my toes until just the first few inches of his cock jerked inside me.

I squeezed my pussy tight on his shaft so that it would not slip free causing cum to spill out from between my legs helping to lube his shaft as I sat all the way down.

The feeling was uncomfortable at first taking my breath as the full length of his cock filled my pussy, then incredible as I got used to the feeling, his cock jerked inside me rubbing against the sensitive flesh bringing me closer to my own orgasm.

julesteve
julesteve
1,502 Followers