Office Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

He began to pump the monster dildo up and down in her. She didn't think she had the strength but she felt herself beginning to clench around the huge plastic invader in her cunt, unable to resist the deep pounding vibrations shaking her womb and the clamp on her clit.

"Yes baby take it, feel this." And he freed her other tit. She didn't know if she was coming or convulsing in agony. It all hit at once and he began to plunge the huge dildo into her and bounced hard forcing himself deep and hard into her ass. "Fuck yes, keep it up bitch. Keep coming." He reached down and took the clamp off her clit.

She couldn't scream any more. She was rigid with agony and yet she was coming and coming. It didn't stop. He slammed the dildo into her over and over. Her whole body spasmed and thrashed. A tiny part of her mind wondered if his cock could break off. He groaned and then bit down on her neck hard and sucked the blood into his mouth as he came pulsing his come deep into her.

Much later as she came to herself, he murmured into her ear. "You have made me very happy." He rolled over to the desk. "Grab the edge and lift yourself up. You will need to support yourself. Your legs might be a bit shaky. You can lay on the desk for a while if you need to."

Her ass made a sucking sound as she pulled herself off his lap. His cock was dark purple but still looked just as hard and ready as it had before they had started. "You have a very sweet ass."

"I have never done anything anywhere as crazy as this before."

"I do have an active imagination."

He pulled a package of wet wipes out of a desk drawer and wiped himself off. He tossed the package onto the desk. "Help yourself." She cleaned herself off and pulled on the suit. He tossed an envelope on the desk. She looked inside. The stack of c-notes was impressive. This was so worth it.

"You want another date. I will give you my number."

"Sorry baby, I need novelty. I need to see the surprise and protest in the woman's eyes. I need to see her take more than she ever thought she could. You have been there. You will not be able to give me that again. But if you know someone that you think could handle this kind of scene you can give her my number. Just don't tell her about the chair and leave her in the dark as far as what an cruel bastard I am. I want to surprise her."

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers
12