Office Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella ended the kiss gradually, seeming to take forever to part their contact, and she licked her lips as though savouring the taste "nice," she said, a verdict Lydia had to agree with, and the young mistress stood up, pulling Lydia with her.

Gripping Lydia's hips, Stella pulled hard so that Lydia's bottom slammed back into her crotch. And she moved her head forward to nip the older woman's ear between delicate teeth "I'm going to fuck you soon, fuck you so hard, fill you with my cock," she said, her mouth so close that her lips touched Lydia's ear "that's what you want, isn't it? What dirty old sluts like you always want," and she reached around to cup and squeeze Lydia's breasts, and then purposely slid one hand down, dragging her nails over Lydia's belly to push her slim fingers through the wet crotch, then she pinched Lydia's nipple, and bit her neck as she pulled the sopping silk away from the hot pussy and pushed two fingers so easily into her, eliciting a low, hungry groan.

"Tell me," Stella hissed, and pressed her thumb to Lydia's clit.

"Y...yes, I'm a slut, a dirty old slut, p...please mistress..." Lydia gasped, as her hips jerked trying to find more contact with the questing fingers.

As she worked her hand over Lydia's pussy, Stella circled the woman's clit with her thumb. She bit down on the slim neck, loving the effect the teasing and a little pain was having on the older woman: Lydia writhed and moaned, mumbling unintelligibly, and when she grabbed Stella's hand, forcing her fingers harder into herself and humped against the digits, the tall redhead knew instinctively that it was time to stop.

"Oh no please mistress, please?" Lydia pleaded; holding to Stella's wrist in an effort to keep her hand between her lewdly spread thighs.

"If you want more you have to earn it," Stella teased, and gripped an earlobe between her teeth, nipping until Lydia whimpered.

Then Stella released her hold on the smaller woman and stepped away. She moved around Lydia to sit facing her on the edge of the desk, and placing her hands on Lydia's shoulders she pressed down, and the slightest pressure communicated her desire. And so Lydia obediently sank to her knees, moving slowly, reverently, and never taking her eyes off Stella's face.

"What will you do for me?" Stella asked, and she pushed the toe of her shoe under the hem of Lydia's skirt.

"Anything... Anything mistress," said Lydia parting her thighs, and her hands hovered uncertainly just above the invading foot.

Stella's sole pressed down onto Lydia's pussy, and she licked her lips as she watched the kneeling woman throw her head back, and close her eyes and sigh as though it was the most wonderful feeling in the world.

Lydia's hips began to move, circling and thrusting forward, feeling humiliated but unable to control her body, and knowing how true Stella's words were: she really was a dirty old slut, but she didn't care because she was Stella's slut and she really would do anything for her.

Again Stella judged just when Lydia was reaching a peak, and again she heard the groan of despair when she pulled her foot away. And she smiled as Lydia humped the air in a futile attempt to prolong the arousal she was feeling.

Hitching her skirt, Stella hooked her thumbs into her panties and gracefully glided them down and off her legs. She settled back on the desk and with her panties dangling from one finger she lifted her leg and rested her foot on Lydia's shoulder.

"You made a mess on my beautiful shoe. I think you should clean it, don't you slut?" Stella said, and she moved her foot so that the sole was an inch from Lydia's face.

Although Lydia still wore her panties, they were so wet, wet enough to smear her juices over the sole of Stella's shoe when she made contact, and from her close vantage point Lydia could also see small bits of grit and fluff from the floor adhering to the leather, it didn't look at all appetizing, but even so she obediently, almost lovingly, bent to her task.

Stella idly tilted her head as she watched Lydia's tongue lap slowly and repeatedly over the scratched sole. She dropped her panties onto the desk and cupped her hand under her thigh to support her leg and wondered if there really was anything her toy wouldn't do for her?

Raising her foot slightly she aligned her heel with Lydia's open mouth. The small tongue flicked out, circling the slim stiletto. Then Lydia inched forward, pursing her lips. She kissed the steel tip and opened her mouth slightly, enveloping the three inch heel until her lips pressed against the sole. She withdrew but didn't release and began moving her head, caressing with lips and tongue, sucking as though it was a small slim cock.

Stella watched with fascination and arousal. She allowed Lydia to make love to her shoe for another two or three minutes before pulling her foot clear, then using the toe of her other foot she flicked the shoe free to fall to the floor.

Lydia knelt, her breasts exposed, nipples erect and aching, her hair a mess, with drool and smudged lipstick around her mouth. She stared at Stella's right foot hovering an inch from her face, the dainty toes encased in nylon, the trim ankle and the endless length of leg leading her eyes to the shadowed place beneath her skirt, she believed she could even just see the glistening lips hiding there, but it could be a trick of the eye. She licked her lips and swallowed nervously, she knew what Stella wanted, what she herself wanted, what seemed only the right thing to do.

Slowly she raised her hands to gently cradle the slim ankle, her fingertips softly caressing Stella's shapely calf, and moving her head just an inch or two, her lips touched a red painted toe.

Lydia kissed each small digit lovingly, tilting her head to the side to access individual toes. She extended her tongue tracing the creases and gaps beneath, the nylon of Stella's stocking feeling soft but surprisingly rough on her sensitive tongue. A musky, but not unpleasant aroma filled her nostrils, and she breathed deep filling her senses. She pressed her lips to the biggest toe, slowly drawing it into her mouth. Stella's nylon stocking prevented her from suckling on individual toes so she opened wide to envelope the whole front of her mistress' foot. She pushed hard, trying to take as much within as possible, stretching her jaws and fighting the urge to gag.

Raising her eyes she hoped to see some pleasure or even a small sign of praise on Stella's face, and she saw lust, and also amusement and she felt her pussy throb, knowing how her display of submission was pleasing her Mistress. Then with her mouth filled, her eyes widened and her breath caught as the girls slim fingers slowly gathered her skirt and inched upwards, revealing the naked, hairless, delicious pussy.

Stella pulled her leg free, grimacing slightly at how wet with slobber her toes were, and planted both feet on the floor. Holding her skirt high she looked down with a small smile curling the corners of her mouth, and slowly, enticingly parted her knees "Well?" She asked, in a somewhat mocking tone.

Lydia stared, fascinated by the glistening folds, but the one word broke the spell and she gazed up to see Stella indicate what she wanted with a quick glance and a raised eyebrow.

Shuffling forward awkwardly on her knees, Lydia's shoulders brushed the insides of Stella's thighs. Her face was within inches of her destination and the scent of sexual arousal was strong in her nostrils. Time seemed to slow as she studied the soft wet orifice: it looked small and neat, naked, fastidiously shaven so that the surrounding skin seemed to glow. The puffy pink lips were parted slightly revealing a hint of darker treasures beyond. A small droplet of moisture appeared and hesitated before sliding down and disappearing from view.

Lydia licked her lips, she only needed to extend her tongue to taste the sweet nectar, but she waited, savouring the moment. Her nipples ached and her pussy was leaking shamelessly, she wanted so much to plunge her fingers into her own overheated sex, but her hands rested on her thighs, and without Stella's command there they would stay.

She stole a glance upward; Stella's face looked back at her. The red hair had fallen forward to hang loose and wild, the sun shining through from behind making it appear to glow, giving her the appearance of a goddess gazing down on those that worship her. Without taking her eyes from the vision Lydia reverently pressed her lips to the goddess' pussy, she held there, unmoving, for several seconds before her tongue slowly eased forward, parting her own lips and those of Stella's pussy.

Stella's hand rested on Lydia's head, not forcing her but guiding, ensuring the delightful lips and tongue bestowed the maximum pleasure. She drew a shuddering breath as the tongue entered her, and exhaled with a sigh when Lydia began slowly licking deep within.

"Ohhh yeesss, that's so good, you're such a talented slut, such a beautiful and dirty mouth," Stella breathed.

Lydia had her lips clamped tight to Stella's pussy, her every breath filling her head with the musky aroma of the woman controlling her. She stretched her tongue to the limit, determined to taste each and every part of the soft, wet flesh. Lapping eagerly, washing Stella's labia, and sucking on the pulsating clit, nipping with her teeth, raising her hands to grip the slim thighs, refusing respite as Stella writhed beneath her mouth.

Then she sucked on Stella's clit, gripping the sensitive bud between her teeth and flicking her tongue over it, loving the way Stella's body jerked in reaction.

"Oh my god! You fucking cow, that feels sooo good," Stella gasped, as she pushed her hips forward. She was on the edge of orgasm but she wanted to prolong the moment, and with great willpower she eased Lydia's head away with her hand to the submissive woman's forehead "not yet...not yet," she said breathlessly, looking down at the proud, smiling, wet face.

Leaning back Stella reached into the top drawer of the desk and extracted a coil of thin cord. She held the two ends in her hand and ran the cord through her fingers until she reached the middle, again she reached into the drawer and found a small pair of scissors which she used to cut the cord in two. Then she hopped down from her perch on the desk and stood on shaky legs behind the kneeling submissive.

"Up you get," she said, pulling Lydia to her feet, then she reached round to cup the naked breasts.

"Your nipples are so hard, like thimbles," Stella said, her chin rested on Lydia's shoulder as she pinched and rolled the small buds between her fingers "perfect for what I have in mind," she added in a whisper.

Lydia stood, impotent; her arms trapped at her sides by Stella's own which were wrapped around her body. She watched as the slim fingers expertly knotted the cord tight about both of her nipples, causing a sharp, stinging pain that complemented the ache of arousal. Then she gasped when Stella tugged the bindings experimentally.

Going back to the other side of the desk Stella held the cord and began pulling, gradually increasing the tension until Lydia's nipples were stretched painfully away from her body. Lydia clamped her lips together and clenched her fists. She wasn't sure if she should resist the pull, thus inviting more pain, or surrender and move forward, easing her discomfort, but knowing that if it went against her young mistress' wishes she could be igniting a world of hurt. Eventually the pressure and her burning nipples made up her mind and she stumbled forward until her thighs pressed against the desk top.

"I'm sorry Miss, it hurts," Lydia gasped as, under the pull of the cords, she leaned across the desk.

"Then why did you fight it you silly thing?" Stella said, smiling "now put your hands out like this," she continued, and gripped Lydia's wrists, guiding her hands to the corners of the desk so that she was forced to lay flat, her breasts and bound nipples squashed beneath her.

Taking the loose ends of the cords Stella looped them around the legs of the desk and tied one to each of Lydia's wrists. Resistance or escape had never even entered Lydia's mind, but with just two simple lengths of cord she was now powerless to do either whether she wanted to or not.

Although the knots were secure, Stella had left some play in the cord allowing Lydia a little movement. And apart from the aching pressure of her nipples it wasn't overly uncomfortable. Even so, as human nature dictates, she couldn't resist testing the bonds, pulling at the cord attached to her wrists, thus stretching her nipples until they erupted in pain.

"Open wide," Stella said, appearing in front of Lydia's face.

Lydia had been so preoccupied with her simple, yet fiendishly effective, bondage, she hadn't even noticed Stella delving into her drawer, nor had she seen which item her young mistress had chosen to torment her with, not until the head of a large strap on dildo nudged her lips. Then her mouth opened and the artificial penis entered and she wondered if the term 'torment' should be substituted with 'pleasure.' She felt the plastic dick stretch her jaws and fill her mouth, and she almost gagged as it touched the back of her throat, but she managed to quell the rising panic as Stella gripped the back of her head to hold the dildo deep.

Lydia tried to stay calm, but it was becoming harder by the second to draw breath, and she looked up at her mistress hoping for a moment's respite. However, Stella had become quite the expert at judging just when to pull out and she smiled down at the pleading eyes knowing that her toy could withstand another few seconds. Then when Lydia's head began to jerk involuntary as she fought her gagging reflex and her eyes rolled back into her head, Stella knew it was time, and eased the dildo clear.

Coughing and spluttering, Lydia gasped for breath; drool ran freely from her mouth forming silver strings hanging from her chin. She swallowed an excess of saliva, trying to relax, sure that her mistress' cock would invade her again. Even so, she obediently spread her lips and extended her tongue in readiness, and she felt ridiculously proud when Stella called her a "good girl."

Again the dildo slid deep, this time even further until Lydia's stretched lips pressed against Stella's groin. But instead of holding it there the tall redhead slowly withdrew, then eased forward again, then again, in and out, building a rhythm, pumping harder and faster.

Lydia's head jerked each time the dildo hit the back of her throat, and her nose bashed against Stella's belly as humiliating "guk, guk, guk," sounds issued from her mouth. Fingers entwined in her hair, gripping, holding her head in place, but her natural reaction was to try to pull away, but in doing so, using her arms as leverage she only succeeded in torturing her own nipples.

Each time Stella thrust forward the dildo seemed to go deeper and Lydia worried that she might gag, but then just when she thought she could take no more Stella suddenly stopped. The cock slid from between her lips and she gasped for air, and she had a perverse desire to thank her mistress: not just for showing her mercy, but also for deeming to use her. And lying with her head on one side she looked up at the goddess above her, the younger woman looked beautiful and magnificent and Lydia felt small and insignificant, and pathetically she stretched forward with her tongue toward the wet, glistening dildo in an effort to please her young mistress.

Stella still gripped Lydia's hair, but her fingers relaxed and moved over the other woman's face, turning into a caress. She bent low so that their eyes were level "It's okay, you're doing fine, and I do so love playing with you," she said softly as she stroked Lydia's cheek, and received a small whimper in reply. A smile curled her lips and she pressed them to Lydia's mouth, kissing tenderly.

Lydia couldn't help issuing a contented sigh when Stella moved away and disappeared from view. She licked her lips; they tingled, as though she could still feel Stella's mouth upon hers, and her taste. Then she gasped when a stinging slap landed on the back of her thigh, but she couldn't resist wriggling her bottom as if inviting more.

Then fingers curled into the waistband of her panties, and the briefest of tugs slid them down her legs, and she lifted her feet, one after the other, to step clear. Without conscious thought she shuffled her feet apart and groaned as she felt Stella move between her legs

The hard tip of the dildo pressed against her nether lips, sliding slowly up and down, spreading her wetness and parting her labia, seeking entrance. Unconsciously Lydia pushed back against the intruder. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open and a guttural moan issued from her throat as, slowly and steadily, the entire length of Stella's cock eased into her. She arched her back, lifting her chest up from the desk, not caring that the cord pulled and stretched her nipples, the pain only adding to her arousal.

Stella began thrusting, her belly slapping against Lydia's bottom. And each time she made contact the base pad of her strap-on pressed against her clitoris bringing the most delightful sensations. Gripping Lydia's hips she pushed hard against her, holding fast for few seconds and grinding her clit, before pulling back and repeating.

"Oh, oh, oh," Lydia gasped in time with Stella's movements. Her thighs were banging against the desk and her body shuddering with each thrust, causing her painfully engorged nipples to scrape upon the hard top. But none of that concerned her; her mind was filled only with the thought of her fast approaching orgasm.

"Oh, oh, oh, Oh no!" Lydia gasped, as the strident ringing of the telephone broke through the red mist of arousal fogging her brain "no, leave it, please don't stop, please Miss, I beg you," she pleaded as Stella paused.

"It might be important," Stella said, and she leaned forward, over the body of her toy, reaching for the phone, and at the same time forcing the dildo hard and deep.

"Hello, Miss Ferguson's office, can I help you?" She said pleasantly into the phone "Yes, yes...please wait and I'll see if she's available," and with her palm firmly over the mouthpiece she whispered "it's Don Millar, do you want to take it?"

"Oh God... Please Miss d, don't." Lydia gasped.

"Don't what?" Stella said, stifling a giggle as she gyrated her hips against Lydia's bottom "now: do you want to talk to him or do I tell him that you're tied up?"

Lydia only wanted one thing, and that was for Stella to carry on fucking her, but she suspected the woman had other plans "Ohhhh...I... I better talk to him, it's probably about our meeting this afternoon," Lydia reluctantly replied. She felt hot and flustered and tried to regain a little composure, but it was so difficult with Stella lying on top of her, and the younger woman's fingers suddenly teasing her clit.

"Thank you for holding Mr Millar, I'll just put you through," Stella said into the phone.

Lydia expected Stella to release her, or at least to withdraw the dildo from within her pussy. But instead she merely held the phone to her ear.

Lydia twisted around as much as she could to look up at her tormentor, her eyes pleading as she shook head and mouthed the word "please?"

"I'm sorry Mr Millar, we appear to have a problem, I'll try again," Stella said. Then covering the mouth piece once again she hissed into Lydia's ear "speak bitch." And at the same time she pushed hard upon the dildo.

"Ugh...Don? hello, err..It's good to hear from you....no, I'm afraid you caught me by surprise...oww... I was in the middle of something....ohhh... I'm sorry; I was just doing a few exercises.... No that's okay...aghh.... Yes, sure...two O'clock. See you then....ohh...bye," Lydia answered each question as best she could while Stella, with a huge grin, thrust the strap-on into her each time Lydia spoke. And all the time trying her hardest not to giggle out loud.