Office Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella replaced the phone on the cradle and pushed her cock home a few more times before withdrawing completely "I assume he rescheduled," she asked innocently.

"Ohh, God," Lydia moaned, dismayed at the feeling of emptiness she now felt "y,yes. He wants to meet earlier, two o'clock," she confirmed breathlessly.

"Okay. That gives us an hour," Stella said, releasing the harness. Then she unclipped the dildo from the strap and pushed it into Lydia's unresisting mouth.

Reaching across the desk she pulled two items from the drawer. And still standing behind her thrall she slid a long white vibrator into Lydia's sopping pussy, she then took a few minutes fastening thin straps and carefully positioning a pad over Lydia's clitoris. Satisfied, she flicked two switches making both implements burst into life and at the same time causing Lydia to groan and writhe quite beautifully. Then squatting down she guided Lydia's discarded panties back over her feet and pulled them up, snugly, holding both vibrators firmly in place.

"Now you enjoy yourself, but don't make too much noise, we don't want anyone wondering what's going on in here do we. I have to get some things ready for your meeting so I'll be back in around forty minutes," Stella bent down close to Lydia's face, cupping her chin in her hand so that they were eye to eye "that should leave just about enough time for you to lick me to orgasm, so then you can taste me all the while you're talking to Don. That'll be nice won't it?" She said, brushing a few strands of sweaty hair back from Lydia's face before kissing her forehead "oh, and don't forget we have your sister and her new man friend coming for dinner tonight. I'll be cooking for seven o'clock, so please try not to be late home," and grabbing her discarded knickers from where they lay on the chair she turned to leave.

"Ooi ubb uuu," Lydia's garbled words stopped Stella, and she turned back with a smile, pulling the dildo free.

"You wanted something?" Stella asked, cocking an eye brow.

Lydia sucked in air and swallowed, and then she grinned widely up at Stella "I love you," she said.

Stella paused, smiling warmly she dropped down again and kissed Lydia's lips "I love you too," she said, and looking at the panties in her hand as if she didn't know they were there, she opened them up and pulled them over Lydia's head and face.

Walking away, Stella stopped at the door, and for the benefit of those in the outer office she said aloud "I'll come to remind you about your meeting later ma'am, and I'll make sure you're not disturbed in the meantime," and closing the door she casually she walked toward the coffee machine, thinking how lucky she was, and what a wonderful job she had, and what a wonderful boss, and such a wonderful lover.