Office Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June tried to fight it until his tongue began to wriggle between her lips when her body gave in the struggle. Feeling her pussy opening up to him like a flower in bloom she flopped back on the floor a little more aware of how he had achieved her friends submission. The little groans of satisfaction as he hit the right spot were thankfully muffled and distorted.

Pulling Margaret into position he directed her to suckle on her friends pussy. With the leash he guided Carol between Margaret's legs. Close to her friends bare pussy Carol watched with wide-open eyes the young man sucking on the lips only inches from her face.

"Like that. Keep doing it until I give you more instructions." He told her. As an added incentive he stroked her nipples, playing with them rubbing them hard.

Carol felt as if they would burst into flames. She reached up with her face to Margaret's recently shaved pussy and sucked. With that first touch she felt Margaret press down seeking more, slathering her mouth with wetness almost suffocating her. Startled by a touch between her own legs she stopped sucking and licking. Quickly she continued before the pussy above her pressed down too tightly and suffocated her.

Feeling her panties pulled to one side was startling but the feel of fingers and a tongue exploring her was shocking. It was a delirious pleasure her body needed desperately after being so fiercely teased.

Jason turned Katrina around from her corner of the room. She staggered when her knees went weak at the sight of her friends on the floor. She had heard mutterings but blocked it all out by counting. The three friends were laying in a row with their heads between the others legs noisily sucking. June was on her back with Margaret's head between her legs. Margaret was lying on her stomach with Carol between her legs face up.

He guided Katrina down on her friend Carol. With a little guidance she picked up what she was to do. To each of them in turn he gave the same instructions. "Lick or suck where your pussy is licked or sucked. What ever you feel do the same to the one in your mouth." He told them.

Looking up at Katrina's clitoris he pulled her hips down. Penetrating her with his tongue she sighed a deep satisfaction. A split second later he heard Carol whimper, then Margaret, then a muffled sound from June's gag. A wet finger penetrated Katrina's brown puckered hole and she nearly came. The gesture went from woman to woman eliciting a fresh round of groans and whimpers. He thought of playing a tune with them but instead carried out a steady rhythm. For half an hour he carried on the game until they were all moaning in desperation.

Jason moved from under Katrina telling her to carry on probing with her tongue. Taking hold of her hips he slipped his aching cock into her and with a few strokes she came. The motion of her head bucking to and fro from the motions of her hips on his cock travelled from one to the other.

Holding back from coming he moved on to Carol. Lifting her bottom off the carpet he entered her. With the first stroke she was aflame with passion and her head rose up into Margaret's pussy as she came forcefully.

He pulled Carol from under her friend and entered Margaret for her to buck and gyrate on his cock so he didn't have to move a muscle. Quickly sated she deflated upon June in a heap. He had to drag Margaret off June still rubbing herself on Margaret's face. Between June's legs he felt them almost crushing him as they wrapped around his middle. Thrusting into her, he rode her hard and furiously now desperate to come after holding back for so long.

She cried out a long wailing orgasm. Thankfully for the neighbours it was muted by the gag otherwise they might think someone was being tortured or killed. At last the five bodies lay at rest upon the floor.

Jason lay upon the prone body of June in silence except for the thumping of his heart and the deep breaths sucked into his heaving chest. Each of the women, in their own way, savouring the moment, held on to the feelings of satisfaction. 'This is just the beginning.' He thought. Looking them over he whispered. "So where do we go from here?"

12