Office Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It sped off from a gathering crowd before the celebrating crowd could gain confidence enough to close in. Ten minutes wasn't enough to get their breath back but they had to alight, ushered out by Jason. Fortunately there were no stairs to negotiate in the high heels. Straight along a ground floor corridor into a large lounge.

The house was as large as June's with a more modern décor. Posters of bands and one of Che Guevara lined the walls down the corridor. The lounge had four large sofas around a Persian rug with sets of four watercolours on each wall, by modern artists. The house wasn't exactly minimalist, it was comfortable.

"There's a bathroom through there, large enough for the four of you. I'm sure you'll want to freshen up." Jason knew it would be terribly frustrating for them not being able to talk to each other though it would be plain what had happened as soon as they got in there. He listened to the anguished muffled cries. It was hard not to laugh.

The anaesthetic must be wearing off now so the cries would become more urgent. He had sewn loops of a cotton thin wire into their pussy lips then slipped a tiny padlock through them. Their pussies were effectively locked up. Not so much theirs as his now, for he had the keys.

Before that he had slipped in a Chinese egg, which would be impossible to extract now their vaginas' were locked up. It was no wonder they looked cross-eyed walking out of that store into the limo. Any movement would cause the ball to vibrate inside them and now they knew it would be impossible to extract the devilish device.

Each of the women had a small bell clipped to the padlock that clasped their pussy shut. Each time they moved in tinkled. When they became excited the tiny bells would ring like a kittens convention. 'An appropriate gift for his pussies.' He thought.

On bare feet the four women trailed, stepping delicately, into the lounge. "I guess you tried to cut the wire? Its a titanium alloy and cant be cut, at least not by anything you would trust that close to your sensitive parts."

They were looking at him with imploring eyes wanting to be set free. Each of them wondered what torment he was going to deal out next. Had it been Margaret who said it couldn't get any worse? Well it had.

12