Office Hero?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved forward. She shuddered as the tip of my cock made contact with the smooth inner lips of her cunt. I tilted my hips and allowed my stiff rod to rest against the wet and welling entrance to her open cunt. I gently pushed and allowed the tip to part her pink petals.

"No, not there. I want you in my...." She insisted, all be it weakly and without conviction.

I leant forward and allowed my tool to slip in an inch or so.

"No, please no....please..." Her mouth was saying no but her cunt was saying quite the opposite. The inner walls gripped tightly at my shaft and drew it in yet further.

She gave in to her lust with a great heave of her lungs. She pushed her hips back and allowed my dick to slip, full length, deep in to her hot hole. She gasped as my cock reached its limit. I jabbed it in and out and slapped my balls against her wet groin. I could feel the cool damp of her juices running down my ball sack as I thrust back and forward.

"Do you get off when you hear him fucking her cunt like this? Do you want to watch her or do you wish it was you? Well now you know what it feels like, how she feels when he is filling her cunt, how does it feel for you?"

Her response was an incoherent moan.

I didn't want to cum yet but I also wanted to give her full value – almost as if I wanted to "cure" her of her alleged lesbianism. I circled my thrusts and spiralled my cock into her. God she was tight, if she was this tight I could only imagine how tight her virgin arse would feel.

I rotated my hips, swooshed and swashed my cock inside her. I gave her all my moves. She melted, lost in a sea of orgasmic pleasure, groaning quietly and intermittently as each new spark of pleasure emanated from my toiling meat. She was fully in my power and seemingly willing to do anything, this was something I wanted to put to the test.

I knew I was well on the road to an orgasm of my own, so withdrew and stood back.

"Suck my dick." I demanded forcefully.

Without hesitation or complaint she swivelled round and sat, wide eyed, facing my throbbing cock at the edge of the coffee table. I looked down at her redden cheeks and sweat laden brow.

"I don't know.... I haven't done this in ......" She uttered in meek acquiescence.

I held her head, lightly massaged her soft hair with both hands and gently pushed my hips forward. She parted her soft lips and let my rampant dick slide between them and into the hot void behind. Instinctively she closed her mouth over the throbbing end and drew on the engorged flesh.

"I bet you want to do this to him, especially if she is watching." I said through gritted teeth as her soft mouth exacted maximum pleasure at my tip.

Her technique was a little clumsy, perhaps stilted but I endeavoured to reward her efforts.

"Can you taste your cum on me?" She looked up at me and nodded in sexy acknowledgement before drawing in as much as would fit.

"I bet you want to taste his cum, don't you? Do you want some of mine, do you?" She hummed in acceptance of my offer, sending a delightful vibration down my core.

"Hold it, hold my dick." I hissed out as I neared the point of no return.

She complied and gripped the base of my shaft, wet with a mixture of her cunt juice and saliva.

"Pull it back." I ordered urgently.

With a tug on my skin I came with a wail. She lurched back but I caught her head, trapping her open mouth over my pumping tool.

"Take it, take it all, drink it down. Don't spill a drop." I commanded, almost in payment for the pleasure that I had just given her.

I emptied my sack into her hot mouth, after all it was nearly Christmas, was the thought that flashed through my head as I shuddered with delight.

She complied and, after a few gags, regained control and gulped down the entirety of my salty deposit. She opened her empty mouth wide with a look of pride and a satisfied click. She studied my red and twitching cock momentarily before taking it back into her mouth and sucking hard. I squirmed under her renewed ardour.

My cock remained hard, well hard enough, and after a minute of severe and noisy sucking and pulling she released me.

"Come on then. Fuck my arse." She said as she spun back around and on to all fours.

She arched her back and parked her wet anus directly opposite my erect and still twitching dick. I grabbed my shaft and teased her further by running it down her wet slit. She wriggled expectantly as I repeated the motion.

"Come on then." She said with more than a hint of urgency and desperation.

I took my cock and offered the tip to her tight orifice. I squeezed and pushed it in until her sphincter closed tight against it. I pushed harder and then harder still until I was almost forcing her forward with my full weight, my dick prodding at her unyielding and virgin butt.

Suddenly it gave way and my cock slid in. Debbie gasped in pain or in pleasure, I wasn't sure which, but I was sure that I didn't really care. I continued my forward movement until my cock base butted up against the hot and wet entrance to her rectum.

She cried out, again either in ecstasy or anguish, but she didn't pull away. She didn't push back either. She just paused, fixed to the spot as if deciding what the feelings inside her meant. I paused and steadied myself by pulling at her slender hips. I used my palms to gently part the tensed mounds of her firm buttocks.

I kneaded the soft skin of her peachy butt cheeks gently and savoured the feeling of my cock encased within her hot and fabulously tight rectum. She panted through gritted teeth as I withdrew slightly and thrust back, her muscles clenched fiercely at what was left of my shaft still inside of her.

Again she wailed but I didn't care. It was almost as if I wanted to punish her for being so good, so capable, so talented, that in contrast to me, with my career in a seemingly steep decline.

"Go on, fuck it. Fuck it good and hard." She affirmed as she recovered her composure enough to utter a coherent sentence. She lowered her chest flat to the table, arched her back up and gripped the sides of the table in preparation.

Almost in defiance I withdrew. I wanted to fuck her arse, but on my own terms, not hers. She looked over her shoulder at me.

"Please." She begged meekly.

With one firm shove I complied, her sphincter gave way again, this time with ease, and, with a glorious blast of air, my cock was again embedded deep in her tight back passage.

Her breathing was heavy and laboured.

"Harder. Deeper." She insisted as she pushed back against my straining shaft.

She balanced on one hand as she pulled the remainder of her dress off over her head.

I rose up on tip toes to accommodate her request and sank my cock in, up to the hilt. She screamed as I flopped back down and forced myself back up and even deeper in. Her tight hole yielded to my thick rod as I held her hips and forcefully thrust myself up and deep into her hot anus.

Something outside caught my eye, it was the dark outline of a double-decker bus that had pulled up directly opposite the office window. The bus rocked from side to side as the passengers made their way up the steps to the top deck. It was so close that I could almost reach out and touch them as they crowded merrily on to the upper deck.

Just at that very moment, and with that distinctive sound, the fluorescent lights flickered on and the entire floor was bathed in flashing and bright white light. The eerie quiet was shattered by the sounds of a myriad of computers powering up.

I was still pumping my tool deep into Debbie's arse and, God, I was close – almost at the veritable sugar strokes. I hoped that I could get off before we were spotted, but within seconds the passengers had turned to face us. Cheers and claps broke out spontaneously on board. Baloons and hands were waved enthusiastically in our direction.

I froze, with my hands holding Debbie's bare and pert butt cheeks and with my cock, gleaming wet, sticking half way out of her hot arse.

People pointed cameras and phones at us, flashes went off. Debbie didn't notice at first and she continued to push her hips and arse back in ecstasy. She begged me loudly to cum deep in her arse.

I couldn't speak to warn her, I cried out an incoherent mumble - I was on the verge of cumming. She was in a different place but soon came down to earth as the driver beeped his horn in appreciation of the floodlit show in the first floor window.

I couldn't hold off any longer. Debbie turned in horror, my cock was thrown out of her tight arse at the very moment that my second load exploded from my rampant cock. My dick jerked and shot a huge jet of hot and thick semen through the air.

It landed in an almost perfectly straight line up the centre of her sweat covered and naked back. My legs buckled as a second and third spurt shot large globules of cum against her exposed backside and inner thighs.

Cheers from the bus rang in my ears as I struggled to regain my balance and my composure. Debbie sprang up and clutched the thin red material to her bare and heaving tits. I stood stock still, with my cock violently twitching, my face twisted with pleasure and my trousers wrapped around my ankles.

From there it all becomes a bit of a blur.

The scene was described on the web as, "a floodlit view of a guy fucking a young intern from behind in his office, complete with the company name".

There were pictures that showed me, in glorious detail, with my cock sticking half way out of Debbie's arse. Other images showed her gripping the table and screaming herself to a wild orgasm. Someone even posted something on Youtube.

To the lads in my section I was a hero, a dark horse and I received plaudits via email but, alas, my bosses didn't take it all that well, in fact it was a totally different story – indeed it was my epitaph, I was sacked within an hour of reporting back for work the next day.

12