Office Holes Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moves up and down on my shaft the same way another dozen or so times, savoring both of our flavors, feeling my shaft stiffen more each time. Looking down at her work, I see little spit bubbles at various spots on the shaft, no doubt left there because she knows where I'm planning on my cock going next. Allowing myself to enjoy her skills for another few minutes, I finally decide I'm ready to feel her tightest hole.

"Brooke hun, up on the table again. It's time to feel that little backdoor." Looking in those sultry brown eyes of hers as she slowly strokes my cock.

A simple 'yes' nod comes from her as she nibbles her bottom lip again. This time she stands and turns more slowly, 'modeling' herself as she leans over the table, presenting herself to me. Her hand goes to her slit, reaching inside with 2 fingers to collect juices.

Once she has them coated to her liking, she pulls them free and shows just how much she wants her ass fucked. Slowly she inserts the first, then second finger in her ass, making sure to put on a show for me in the process.

Brooke looks back over her shoulder as her fingers sink into her tightest hole. Her eyes never leave mine as she prepares herself for what's to come. As soon as her pulls her fingers free of her tight little ring, I lean over and spit a large drop of spit on her hole, followed by a second even larger drop. My hands go to her wrists, placing them on her beautiful firm cheeks, instructing her to spread herself open for me.

I take one more good look at her little pucker, inviting me inside, before I guide my cock into position with my left hand. My right hand plants firmly on her back as I push forward, my fingertips pushing down on the head the entire time, trying to force the head inside. Her resistance is too much for the first push. I take a deep breath and begin firmly but slowly putting more pressure on her ring with the head of my cock, before she finally opens.

The head 'pops' inside all at once, as I feel her stretch to take me. Brooke lets out a little yelp as I pop inside, before taking short shallow breaths...feeling her trying to relax herself around the new invader.

Her pressure is even more intense than before, as I feel the tightness of her ring grabbing me tight. I hold still to let her adjust for the next few breaths, before pushing more inside. Each time I inch more inside, I hold in place for the next few breaths, before pulling back and pushing more into her body. Each new intrusion causes her breathing to quicken again, until I feel her grip near the base of my cock. One more short pull back before lunging forward and I've buried myself in her tightest hole.

I decide to hold still longer this time, letting her get fully acclimated to me inside her backdoor, feeling her clench to her tightest before relaxing around my cock. Even when 'relaxed' her grip is still intense all around my cock, feeling little jolts of electricity going through her body. I swear I can feel her breathing.

"Hunny, your ass is just...wow." My breathy statement doesn't do justice to how she feels at this moment. Looking down I see her with her head to the side on the table, her breathing appears to be back to normal. I choose now to start stroking my length into and out of her, long and slow at first, wanting to feel every little bit of her with each stroke. Her grip and clenches give me even more pleasure as I plunge into her tightest hole.

The intensity grows still as I feel her intentionally grabbing and releasing with her muscles, causing a feeling I didn't expect for a while yet. I can feel my balls begin to tingle, signaling that I'm not far from coming again. 'Fuck me! Twice in 10 minutes? That just doesn't happen.'

I hear her breathing become whimpers again, as I understand just why she's grabbing and releasing with her muscles. Her entire body goes stiff and I feel her quivering from the inside as she starts orgasming for the second time. The look on her face is sheer intensity, with her eyes tightly shut, mouth hanging slightly open as she makes a low gluttural noise that can only be described as a cross between a grunt and a moan.

Feeling her body shake under me, I start pummeling her harder now. Forgetting the pleasure I'm giving her for the moment, I focus completely on slamming her as hard as possible and pleasing myself. I look down and watch myself disappear in her tight little pucker, seeing it stretched obscenely around my shaft as I slam back and forth in a blur.

Two more heavy slams into her and the first shot explodes into her. My pumps become twitches and jerks as I unload the rest of my juice inside her tightest hole, before finally holding myself still, sheathed completely inside her.

The intimacy of the moment is broken up when I hear the door to my office open, showing another employee Andy. He's no stranger to anything that goes on in the office, so it's 'business as usual' to him. Just that he doesn't know the girl being used.

"Hey boss, the land expansion sale for the casino is prepped. You have time to check it out to finalize before you leave...annnnnnd is that our new summer girl?"

Catching my breath for a couple more seconds, still lodged completely in Brooke's intensely tight backdoor, I look up to my new inquisitor and answer in a lower than normal tone.

"Yeah...I'll have time. And I think it is..if she'll take the position." My eyes flicked from him back to her before speaking again.

"Oh and this is Brooke. She's "Iron Spike's" daughter." Finishing my statement with a grin.

The look on his face matched the one on mine when she told me who she was, before he broke out into a huge grin of his own.

"Well in that case, mind if I partake...once you're finished there?" the grin on Andy's face belied some of what would be in store for Brooke if she said yes.

Looking down at her as she looked from him to me, she simply smiled and nodded her head yes, before panting out

"I'll take the job".

12