Office Interlude

Story Info
A forbidden romp in the office between two lovers.
850 words
4.37
55.5k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morgan," Frank bellowed turning red. "Get your ass in my office and bring your pad."

Linda gave her cube mate a sympathetic look as the younger woman got up, her onyx black eyes hard and stiffly walked into Frank's office, her red dress swaying as she walked. She slammed the door behind her.

"You screamed," Morgan hissed at the red faced man that sat behind the desk, his ice blue eyes flaming.

"Take a letter," he said rising and walking around to stand in front of her.

Before Morgan could respond Frank was on her kissing her hard and rough on the mouth.

Suppressing a groan of desire Morgan dropped her pad and wove her fingers into his thick black hair.

Breaking the kiss Frank backed Morgan up against the wall and kneeling down grabbed the hem of her dress and yanked it up exposing her red lace thong.

"Took you long enough," Morgan breathed as Frank grabbed her right leg and hitched it up over his shoulder then pushed her thong aside.

Inhaling her sweet scent for a minute, Frank replied, "I couldn't get away from that damn conference call."
Morgan stifled a moan of pure lust as Frank attacked her pussy licking and slurping her juices. Looking down at the top of his head she marveled as the contrast between his flawless white skin and her smooth coffee and cream skin. She never got tired of it like she never got tired of the way he ate her.

Frank was in heaven. Morgan had the sweetest pussy ever. He loved eating her almost as much as he loved fucking her.

Taking her clit in his mouth Frank slid his middle finger into Morgan's hot pussy and finding the spot he knew drover her wild began to massage it while he sucked her.

Morgan bit her lip and held in a scream as she came hard, ever mindful of the office outside the door. Frank quickly stood and caught her as her knees buckled and steered her to the desk where he lay her on her back her long black hair spreading out like a fan, spread her long legs and licked her sweet cum off his finger.

Taking time to slip her thong off he shoved it in his mouth knowing that he couldn't hold his vocal passions in the way she could he undid his pants.

Morgan sucked in a breath and readied herself. She knew eating her always made Frank hard, but she also knew they didn't have much time. The others would be watching and waiting for her to come out so they could find out what Franks problem was this time. As far as they knew, Frank was always in a bad mood, and she was his favorite target. Oh if they only knew the real reason Morgan was called into the office.

Frank's 10 inch cock nudging at the slick opening of her pussy brought Morgan back to reality as he eased into her. She bit her lip as they both reveled in the perfect fit.

Frank moaned into the thong in his mouth and started to fuck Morgan wildly, running his hands over her silk gartered stockings.

Morgan's eyes rolled back into her head as Frank plowed into her. He was so big and hard. She loved how he felt. Wrapping her legs around him she bucked her hips up to meet his thrust.

Frank groaned around the thong and started pumping faster. Morgan's thrust plus the natural way her pussy flexed around his cock drove him crazy. His hunger for her made it hard to concentrate on all else but the fucking he was giving her. He knew the first fuck wouldn't last long, but that didn't bother him. There would be more chances to fuck later in the day, plus they had all night. No one in the office ever put together the fact that they shared an apartment because he was rich enough that he was able to make their neighboring apartments one huge love nest. Just the though made him fuck faster.

Morgan felt her climax building, brought on faster by the increased tempo of Franks pumping cock. She groaned quietly and her eyes rolled back in her head again as she came hard her muscles starting to milk Franks cock causing him to shout around the thong in his mouth and come spurting his seed into Morgan's hot pussy.

Breathing hard the two lovers took a moment, Frank removing the thong gag and resting his head on Morgan's stomach as his cock slipped out of her.

"God I love you," he whispered then straightened and kissed her hungrily.

"As I love you," she whispered back as he helped her up.

Reaching into his drawer Frank retrieved some wet wipes and they cleaned themselves off before he handed her another thong and the letter they had pre-dictated.

Kissing last time, Frank fixed him mouth in a scowl then yelled, "and hurry up with my damn letter," as Morgan opened the door and walked frowning out of his office.