Office Joke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starrkers
starrkers
63 Followers

She pushed him away so she could remove her skirt, letting it pool at her feet. Then she sat on the bed to remove her boots, her eyes locked on his. He took the hint and began unbuckling his belt, then grinned foolishly and sat beside her to take off his shoes and socks, sneaking kisses of her neck and shoulders as he did so. They both stood again, slightly apart. He dropped his trousers and she could see his briefs pushed out of shape by his erection, the fabric straining.

David stepped up, taking her in his arms, kissing her down her neck and across the collarbone, his hands lowered to her hips, sliding under the elastic and beginning to tug her knickers down. Her hands flew to the top of his briefs. Together they pulled down the underwear, stepping out of them and standing naked before each other. Again David moved first, holding Arabella, gently pushing her backwards onto the bed and following her onto it.

He ran one hand down her body, teasing and tickling down to the thatch of hair and beyond, teasing her with his fingers, tickling across her mound and easing around her damp centre. She moaned as he explored, her hips twisting and twitching. It had been so long since another had touched her there. It felt amazing, wonderful, but achingly short of what she needed. She could feel his hardness against her thigh. She reached down and took it in her hand. It was hot, hard and pulsed under her touch. David groaned and his hips jerked convulsively. She kissed him hard and whispered fiercely, "Please, it's been too long. I need you, now."

"For me too, far too long," David gasped back, rolling her onto her back and positioning himself before gently splitting her lips and sliding steadily but firmly into her. She moaned as he stretched and filled her, not stopping his steady thrust until he was wholly inside her, her warm walls gripping him tightly. Their eyes met and locked and they lay still, immersed in the feeling of each other's body.

She was warm, wet and a safe haven, engulfing his cock. He was filling her with his hard heat, owning her body. They fit each other perfectly; they could see it in each other's eyes. They belonged.

As great as this feeling was, they needed more. David slowly withdrew, till only the very tip split her. They both groaned and he pushed back in, again slowly so they could feel each delectable inch. Slowly in and out, in and out, revelling in the feeling of each other's bodies, gradually building up speed as their need increased.

Arabella could feel the fire building, the tension increasing as sensation on sensation smashed into her with each thrust, her body twitching, her hips writhing. Still it built; higher, tighter, fiercer. Her entire being was wrapped around David's cock as it pumped in and out of her. She could hear David grunting with each thrust, feel his body trembling as he got closer to his climax. His speed increased and Arabella's breath caught in her throat, her back arched, her legs went stiff and she began to twitch as the white light exploded through her, spreading warmth and scattering her senses.

She felt, from far away but deep within her, David lose his rhythm as he came, pumping wildly into her, grunting and thrusting hard one last time as he shot deep inside her.

***

Arabella's hand was making lazy circles on David's chest as she lay, curled against his side, her head on his shoulder. She wasn't sure how she'd come to be in this position, but it felt so right and he smelled so good.

She was at peace as she drifted off to sleep.

***

When Arabella awoke, she immediately felt the loss. David wasn't there. Her heart dropped, the pit near her stomach threatened to open and engulf it. Then she checked beside her.

He wasn't there. But there was a note. "I am so sorry. I hate to leave you, knowing you will wake alone. There is something I must do."

She had just finished reading when the phone rang, disturbing her thoughts. Grudgingly she moved to answer it. "Hello."

"Wish I was still beside you."

Her heart flipped again. The pit dissolved. She breathed again, "David."

"Arabella. Tell me, what are you planning for breakfast?"

"Erhm. Coffee. Maybe some toast. Why?"

"Don't move. I'm on my way. With breakfast. And it's better than toast."

Arabella lay back in bed, listening to the dial tone after he hung up. She smiled softly. She must remember to thank Jason for introducing them.

starrkers
starrkers
63 Followers
12